My Nurses

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Nurses

When I opened my eyes my room was filled with dimness. A slight luminance of the street light from outside the window was the only one giving a little glow in the room. I checked the time on the alarm clock placed on my side table. It was already seven in the evening. Oh crap! Jibin~ah. I forgot to pick him up. I forced myself to sit up but my body felt really heavy, making it harder to move. With my hand, I felt my forehead to check on my temperature and it was really hot even though I felt unpleasantly cold inside. Compellingly, I stood up and steady my footing. I slowly stride my way to the door. Before I could open it I heard some clattering sounds in the kitchen side.

“That couldn’t be Jibin. If it was him, he would atleast let me know that he was home.” I whispered to myself. I’m sure someone else is there. “Did manager~nim forgot to lock the door when he left?”

I remembered my suspicion of being followed a few days ago. I began to get nervous just the thought of someone breaking inside the house. How can I protect myself in this kind of state? I couldn’t even stand properly. Then I heard footsteps gaining closer to my room. I looked around to find something I could use to protect myself. Unluckyly I couldn’t find something but an umbrella hanging in a corner of the room. I took it and hide behind the door and wait. The door gradually opened and a head peeked in. I lifted the umbrella with all the strength I have and aim it to the man who entered my room. I swang it directly to him with as much force I could drew out but he immediately dodged it and left me hitting the floor instead.

“HEY!” he shouted in surprised.

“Joo… Joon myeon… oppa…” I blurted as I recognized who he was. I felt all my strength was drained with that striked that I made. My knees wobbled losing my balance.

“What’s with that? Are you okay?” Suho concernedly asked as he caught me on my waist, preventing me to fall down.

 “I thought someone break in the house. I was scared.” I explained leaning my head on his shoulder.

“Ah! You’re burning with your fever.” he murmured as my forehead touched the bare part of his neck. He guided and helped me to lie down on the bed and tuck me in. “I’m sorry about scaring you… Manager hyung called us and said you just wanted to rest here instead at the hospital, so we went here after Sehun’s celebration. The others left already so don’t worry. I’ll stay with you tonight.” He explained.

I felt really at ease and excited at the same time hearing that he will stay with me for the whole night. Just the two of us… oh wait~ Jibin…

“Jibin… I have to go… I forgot to pick up Jibin.” I said as I tried to stand up but Suho restrained me to do so.

“Don’t worry about him. Baekhyun is picking him up. They’ll be here any time soon… so please just rest.” He said and felt my forehead. “You’re temperature is really high. Stay still and just lie down, okay?”

He stood up and went out of the room. After a moment he came back with a basin with some water on it and a small towel. He dipped the towel in the water and squeezed it, and then he started to wipe it into my arms, neck and legs. His every touch sends a thrilling sensation in my body, especially when he was rubbing the towel in my legs. Crazy thoughts were forming in my head. You know what I mean? How can I be such a e in this kind of situation? Into my surprise, a faint moan escaped my mouth. My stupidity has given way on my thoughts. I abruptly covered my mouth by my hand. GOSH! Control yourself Shin Ye Eun!

“What’s wrong?” he asked noticing me. He was wearing a smile. There’s something different with that smile. He was moving the towel higher and higher in my upper leg.

Oh my God! Is he teasing me?! AH! I bit my lower lip to prevent myself on again.

“Can you sit up?” he asked while he rubbed the towel on my other leg.

“Huh?” I murmured not understanding what he asked because my mind was crazily being erted.

“You are still wearing the dress that you wore this morning.” He said while the towel in his hand was advancing up in my thigh again.

I inhaled deeply as the sensation surged inside me. “Ah... n-ne… I-I think… I can…” I stutteringly answered. AH THIS GUY IS MAKING ME CRAZY!

He put back the towel on the basin and assisted me on sitting up.

“Turn around” he said.

“What?”

“Turn around so I can you.”

“But… but…” I was hesitating. How can he say that so casually?

“Don’t worry I’ll close my eyes.” He said once again. But still I was reluctant on doing so. “…Fine. Just look at me then.” He moved closer to me, looking straightly at my eyes. He moved his arms like he was about to hug me. One of his hands my back searching for the zipper of my dress. Then he slowly ped it down once his hand found it.

I was really mesmerized with his beautiful eyes. It was like a magnet that making me want to get more even closer to him. Our faces were just a couple of handbreadths away from each other. How can I relax if he’s acting like this to me? I held my breath as he stirred even closer and closer and my eyes automatically closed.

“It’s done… Do you want me to get you some clothes in your cabinet?” he whispered in my ear.

Oh crap! I thought he was going to kiss me. What am I thinking?! Ah~ curse you Joonmyeon for being such a tease! “It’s okay… I can do it… I can change by myself.” I said after letting out a sigh.

“Okay, if you said so.” He uttered and took the basin as he stood up and went out the room.

I felt my face was hot not because of the fever but because of the embarrassment of the thoughts I had that time. I gathered all my strength to stand up and took some clothes in my closet to change into. I chose a loose shirt and a thin fabric pajama. After changing, I lay back in the bed. Not long after, I heard some knocks on the door…

“Are you done changing?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, I’m done.” I shouted back. He opened the door and went inside. He was holding the basin with water again and the towel. He sat at the side of the bed and put down the basin at the table. He doused the towel again in the water and squeezed it, and then placing it on top of my forehead after.

“Do you feel a little bit better?” he asked.

AH! How can I feel better if you keep on teasing me? You’re making me think of some dirty thoughts and making me so nervous… “Yeah, thank you.” I lied, smiling at him.

“Ye Eun~ah, can I ask you something?” he uttered while brushing my hair with his hand.

“Hmmm?”

“I was wondering… is it okay if… if I… ah~ forget it!” he said hesitating to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter