Hello! [Part 2]

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Joo… Joonmyeon…"

I was more caught in surprise than what he should be. I guess he doesn’t recognized me yet. I can still escape this situation.  I lower my head a little more. “I’m sorry… wrong room. I’m just new here.” I excused and abruptly turn to leave. I was a bit relief that Tao was out of the vicinity when I got out of the room. I quickly marched away and continue my way to the CEO’s office. I was relief when I got there.

“Aigoo, what happened to you?” Mrs. Lee said concernly seeing me. I was still grasping for some more air.

“This place is like a maze with y traps.” I mumbled as I sat down. “I almost got caught.”

“Caught by whom?” CEO’s wife asked again, bewildered on what I just mention.

“She’s avoiding her friends here.” Lee sajang~nim answered. “She told me that she’s not coming here until she finished the first collection to be presented in the next meeting for the clothening line’s opening.”

“Nugu? EXO?" She looked at me to confirm. "Is that so? Aigoo yeobo, why didn’t you tell me? I shouldn’t have insisted seeing her here… miahn Ye Eun~ah.” She apologetically said.

“It’s okay Eomeoni… I just don’t know how I will face them after being away for so long.”

“They’ll be thrill to see you for sure, so don’t concern yourself too much about it. Kaja! Let’s just grab some lunch, okay. I’m hungry.” She stated again, cheering me up. 

 

 

“Hyung what’s the matter?” Sehun asked Suho when the latter got back to their practice room. He was still thinking of the girl that he encountered awhile ago and keeps on spacing out. “Hyung?!” the maknae called out again.

“Huh?” he mumbled to his senses. “Sehun~ah, did we have new trainees?”

“No we don’t… waeyo?”

“That’s weird… I just bumped to someone and said she’s new here.” Suho said with his brows creased.

“Maybe a new employee…” Sehun shrugged. “Oh? Or a sasaeng fan?” he guessed again.

“No I don’t think so.” He opposed. There’s something familiar with her that I can’t figure what it is. Ah, this is frustrating! Then all of a sudden the incident at the elevator last year flashbacked in his mind, seeing a girl that looked likes Ye Eun. “It’s her!” All the boys looked at him, puzzled. He ran off out of the room.

“Hyung! Where are you going?” Baekhyun asked before Suho could shut the door closed.

“I’m sorry but I have to find her.” He answered back and went off.

“Wait… finds who?” Baekhyun asked again but Suho was gone already.

Suho went back to the room where he saw her. He ran around that area, but no sign of her. He went to the floor were employees were working, looking one by one in every desk. He asked around to every people he encountered along his way… and still, he couldn’t find her.

“Excuse me, but have you seen a girl in messy bun and wearing big sunnies. She’s wearing jeans and black cardigan over yellow shirt?” Suho asked to the person in the reception area as he catches his breath.

“A girl?” the receptionist uttered, trying to remember anything about what he described. “Ah yes… I saw her. But I think it was her who left awhile ago with the CEO and his wife.”

“Dang!” He snarled in regret. It’s her. My heart knows it. But that girl is with sajang~nim. Aish! This is really confusing. Where are you Ye Eun~ah?

 

 

I guess I’m adjusting to the time difference that I got accustomed to when I stayed in US.  I was still wide awake in this late evening. I have early work tomorrow, as I insisted on returning to the café. Yet, here I am in front of the house, sitting in the low wide pallet, with my sketch pads and colored pencils scattered around me. I tried to create new designs for a new collection to be added to the opening, but I’m not pleased on every outcome that I made. I end up lying at my back, my eyes fixated at the starless dark sky. I put my arms behind my head as a cushion and took a deep breath. So many years had past. I’m back with a new life. With the success I achieved, I still wonder. Will it be enough? Will people still judge me like what happened before? Can I really stay here now with all the people I cherish… for good? My anxiety still bugs me. I still don’t have the confidence to face them, Suho and Baekhyun. My heart aches, everytime I remember the past. I heaved a deep sigh to ease the heaviness clogged in my chest. Suho’s face when I saw him at the company this afternoon flashed in my mind. He’s still as handsome as before. My heart reacted just the same as before even so much time had passed. Even if just a thought of him, it still skipped so fast.

I remember what happened last year as I came back here in Korea and went to SMEnt to meet Lee sajang~nim. When I got to the elevator, on my my to his office, I saw Joonmyeon and it almost gave me a heart attack. It was unexpected. I was thankful that the elevator’s door was closing at that time. My knees went weak and I curled up. My body was shaking. It felt like my energy was all drained up in so much surprise. I was totally not ready to see him or any of them yet. When I decided to leave, I never thought of coming back. It’s not in my plan. I wanted to be gone in their life for good. That’s why I showed Baekhyun what I felt for him, even with Joonmyeon.  But things changed as I tried to live my life. I felt so empty… that something was missing even if my career was getting better. My memories here were pulling me back, and the desire to be with them again was getting deeper until I can’t take it anymore. I just have to come back no matter what.

 

 

As assumed, I woke up late the next morning.

“YAH! JIBIN~AH, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!” I bawled at my brother who was giggling as he watched me hastily fixing my self for work. He was leaning his back at the side of my door and hands both in his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter