Love Conflicts

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Conflicts

When I woke up the next morning a smile was automatically curved in my lips. An overwhelming happiness is spreading inside me. I don’t know what time I slept. I kept remembering that unforgettable moment with Suho last night. Oh my God~ that was my very first kiss. And I’m so happy that it was with Joonmyeon oppa. I can still feel his lips on mine… Oppa~

“Ahhhhh~” I screamed as I covered my face with the pillow. I can’t contain the overflowing love thrills I’m experiencing at that time.

“Noona, are you okay? Is there something wrong?” I was preoccupied with my emotions. I didn’t notice that JiBin was already inside my room.

“Ah, yes… I’m totally okay.”

“Noona, do you think it’s okay if I asked Baekhyun hyung to come to our school?”

“Baekhyun? Why?” I was clueless why he suddenly asked that. I looked at him and seem to be reluctant in saying anything. “JiBin~ah.”

“We are having a family day next month. Our teacher said we have to prepare something to do with our family and perform it infront of everybody.” I can see the sadness in his eyes. His teacher had called me once before, reporting that he had a fight with one of his classmate. He was teased of having no parents. I know how hard it was to him. The school doesn’t know that he was abandoned by his father. I told them that he is my real brother that our parents died and we’re living by ourselves only. He is a smart kid and he understands our situation, but he’s still a kid. And it’s breaking my heart seeing him like this.

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Really noona? You’re the best sister ever!” He excitedly said and hugged me tightly. I can’t give him back his parents, but I’ll do anything for him to make him happy.

 

My usual everyday routine passed by. I’m happy but there’s something bothering me since yesterday. I was checking my phone from time to time, but my phone was not ringing at all, it was so silent the whole day. Mostly, every now and then I received calls or messages from Sehun and Baekhyun. But today… nothing! That’sweird… Even Joonmyeon oppa didn’t contact me. Is it just a sudden impulse of him? Is that why he keeps saying he’s sorry? That thought gave a pinching pain in my heart. Or maybe they’re just busy? Hmmm… I guess so~ they said they’re preparing for their comeback. And it’s gonna be big because they’ll be promoting it with the whole group. I guess I shouldn’t bother them. Then I remember what JiBin told that morning. What should I do?

 

 

Days past, at the SMEnt Building…

Exo were on their breaktime, exhausted after their new choreography practice. Sehun was laying his back on the floor with his forearm covering his eyes.

“Ah~ this is so frustrating! Why do we have to like the same girl? Baekhyun surely likes her and now Suho hyung too,” he said to himself. He was trying to manage his jealousy for days now. “… and of all the things that I could have seen, why does it have to be that?!” He inhale deeply and let out his frustration as he exhaled.

That night, when Ye Eun was having dinner with them, he did follow her after a few minutes when she brought Suho some food at their room.  He can’t believe of what he just saw as he opened the door slowly. Ye Eun and Suho were wrapped in both arms of each other. He saw how the two were sharing a passionate kiss. Nailed in where he was standing, he can’t utter anything in what he just witnessed.

“I can’t be like this. I need to do something… but what?”  He said to himself again as he sighed.

“Sehun~ah” Luhan sat beside him. Sehun looked at him for a moment and covered his eyes again with his forearm. “Hey… You still mad at me?” he said again as he tap Sehun’s side. He heard from the others what he had done to Ye Eun at that time she was there in their dorm and he was pissed off out of jealousy.

“No.” He answered bluntly still not moving an inch in where he was resting.

“So what’s the problem then?”

“Nothing. Just a bit tired, I guess.”

 

At that same time, Baekhyun was sitting in a corner, idly staring at his phone. Swiping it from time to time, looking blankly on whatever on his phone.

“What are you doing Baekhyun? She’s your friend. You can’t involve yourself further than that with her, unless you want to gumble your friendship with a lesser probability of the chance of accepting your feelings. She likes somebody else, remember? That guy she met before, the one she wants to see again... even if she doesn’t admit it, you know she likes him.” He was in battle with his mind. “But she doesn’t know where he is anymore… and besides, she said she just want to tell him that she’s doing fine. I can feel that she likes me too. Ah~ why does it have to be this hard,” Baekhyun reasoned out to his mind.

 

After their schedules were done, their manager hyung send them straight to their dorm. Everyone was exhausted and they just went into their rooms to rest. Couple of hours later, D.O came out of their room. Suho, who was in a deep thought, was at the living room sitting on the couch.

“Oh, Kyungsoo~ah… are you going out?” he asked as he noticed Kyungsoo. It was around seven in the evening. He was wearing a thick jacket. Because winter season is just around the corner, the weather is getting colder.

“Ne, wanna come along?” Kyungsoo replied.

“No, thanks, I think I’ll stay here.”

“Are you sure?” Kyungsoo asked once again. He detected that he seems to be bothered of something. “Hyung, walks are good in clearing one’s mind.” Suho just shook his head in saying no as a reply.

Then Baekhyun went out of his room too. He was trying to wear his jacket while talking to someone in his phone.

“No… just wait for me, okay? I’ll be on my way there now, I’ll call you again. Bye.” He said to the person on the other line and end the call.

“Where are you going?” Suho asked Beakhyun.

“I’m meeting Ye Eun~ah. She wanted to discuss something.” He answered and looked at Kyungsoo, “… and you?”

“Going for a walk,” Kyungsoo said back. “Discuss what?”

“I don’t know… she keeps calling me this morning but were busy.” He glanced at his watch. “I think I better go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter