Troubles with the Fans

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, bad news! What should we do?” Tao run in panic to s in their practice room early in the morning. “It’s Ye Eun… Have you guys seen it?”

“Seen what?” Luhan asked.

“The news spreading online… It’s Noona.” Tao responded handing to them his phone.

“Two members of a popular idol group both are dating the same girl.” Chanyeol read the title of the news. “There’s some pictures here.” he added scrolling it down.

“Wait!” Baekhyun grab the phone from Chanyeol when he saw a particular picture. “That’s me!” he blurted pointing at the photo as he showed the others. His face on it was blurred but anyone who knows him can still distinguish. “That was when I went out with her and the kids.”

 “That’s Suho hyung at the other photo.” Sehun pointed out. Like Baekhyun, his face was blurred too. It was a photo taken when he last went out at night with her. “Aish! Guys, how can you be so careless?”

“The comments are really bad.” Lay added checking the news on his own phone.

Suho immediately dialed Ye Eun’s number but it just keeps on ringing. He redialed it again and again. “She’s not picking up!” He became more worried. He knows how bad fans can do to someone when things like this come out, especially the sasaeng fans.

Baekhyun took his phone and tried to call her too. But it was just ringing. “Ah! Ye Eun answer your phone!” he irritatedly blurted out as he keeps on calling.

“Guys! Emergency meeting now in the conference room! Daepyoesa wants to discuss something with you all.” Their manager came in the room with a serious face and firm tone in his voice.

“We’re in trouble now.” Kris uttered in sighed.

 

~~~~~♥~♥~♥~~~~~

 

I was still on the bus on the way for work at the café. I overslept last night and was late already. “I have to call Boss.” I uttered as I searched at my bag. “Great! I forgot my phone at home.” Then I looked at my watch. “Ten minutes late… aigoo!”

 

Meanwhile…

At the café, there were so many people outside the shop even inside. Most of them were females and others were reporters with their cameras.

“Have you contacted Ye Eun~ah?” The manager asked one of his employees.

“Not yet sir. She’s not answering her phone.”

“Where is she?” The manager said with worried voice. “Sumi! Wait for Ye Eun at the back door. Call me immediately when she comes.”

“Yes sir!”

 

“Aish!” I run as fast as I can when I got off the bus while looking at my watch from time to time. “Twenty minutes… I’m so dead!” I was trying to avoid bumping other people who was walking on the lane too. When I was near the café already I immediately pull to a halt. I was dumbfounded.

“Oh? So many people in the café at this hour…” Then I noticed that many of the customers have cameras with them. “What’s going on? Are those reporters?”

“Hey! Where have you been?” Someone pulled me and dragging me to a corner to the back area of the café.

“Sumi! What’s going on?” I asked so curiously, still wondering what the commotion on the café was.

“What happen to you? We’ve been calling you but you’re not picking up.” I could see the worriedness in her face. “Those reporters were looking for you. Even those EXO’s fans came looking for you too.”

“What? Why would they look for me?” I asked once more, having no clue at all.

“You really don’t have any idea why?” she said not believing me.

“Would I ask you if I already knew?” I answered. I really can’t help to be sarcastic sometimes.

“Aish! You’re all over the net.” She informed as she rolled her eyes on me.

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked still clueless.

She took out her phone and done some pressing on it and hand it over to me. “Look. ”

“Uh?! H-how… how this happen?” I was taken aback seeing the photos on the news that Sumi had shown me. Then I remember… those clicking sound… those clicking sounds when I was with Baekhyun and Suho… That was it… these pictures… what should I do?

“Are you really dating both of them?”

“YAH! Are you crazy?!” I couldn’t suppress my temper with his absurd question. “They are my friends… can I not go out with my friends? AISH!” and I entered the back door of the café.

“Ye Eun~ah you’re here!” My boss blurted seeing me. Like Sumi I could see that he was worried too.

“Boss! Sorry I’m late. I kinda ov------” I apologized and trying to explain but I was interrupted.

“Don’t come to work for today. Just go home.” He said immediately, not even listening to my excuse.

“Huh? Waeyo? I’ve taken too many absents and leave already.” I tried to protest but my boss was already decided. I don’t want to abuse his kindness but I understand what he was saying. If I stay things might get worst. Those people are looking for me because of what was spreading on the net. Those girls surely are fans who are mad at me.

“Just do what I say… you can’t even work with your situation right now.” He said again as he patted my back. He understands that many things were troubling me and this situation added up. I was silence for a moment. “Just go home… I’ll call you when things are clear up.”

…and so I left.

 

~~~~~♥~♥~♥~~~~~

 

“Explain these.” The SM CEO, Lee Sooman stiffly uttered as he slammed his hand in the table with some printed papers of the news on the net.

“Daepyoesa~nim it’s just a misunderstanding. This is not what they are saying.” Suho tried to explain.

“Misunderstanding?” the CEO asked once again. “That’s not what I think it is.”

“She’s our friend.” Baekhyun defended, suppressing his annoyance. “She’s my friend even before I become a trainee here. I met her and his brother before I was scouted. They are just jumping into conclusion with these photos.” He really felt things were so unfair at the moment. Plus worrying of what is happening to me right now, why they cannot contact me.

“Friend? But you have special feelings for her… you like her. Am I right?” the CEO countered. He hit the right spot. Baekhyun was silent, cannot lie about it. It was true. “And you Joonmyeon?”

“I met her few years, back in my trainee days. I lost communication with her and met again accidentally when she got in the dorm for a delivery.” Suho explained. He was fixated at his phone. He was hoping for a text… a call from me.

“What do you mean delivery?”

“She has part time job that time. We ordered pizza and chicken… and there she was.” Suho continued feeling uneasy, ‘Why aren’t you picking up your phone?’ was on his mind. “Since then we’ve been in contact with her. Not just Baekhyun or me but all of us. She’s been a good friend to us.”

“But you like her too.” The CEO concluded on what he heard from him and the expression showing in his face.

“Ne… ever since I met her for the first time.” Suho admitted honestly as he sighed deeply.

“I am disappointed, especially with you Joonmyeon. You are the leader.” Lee Sooman shrugged his head in dismay. “You all know that this could not continue. You are just starting in this industry. We have agreement… at this point of time you all can’t have romantic relationship with anyone. It would g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter