It’s a Date!

Baby, Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's A Date!

One afternoon, Sehun was in their room. He was busy browsing at something in the internet on his phone. He would smile at times and then would flick his head, amazed on his ideas.

“I need some opinion. I’d better ask the others.” He said as he moved out of his bed and went outside. As he got to the living room, he first saw Kai, Chanyeol and Luhan. “Hyung, I want to ask something.”

“Huh?” Kai uttered.

“What is it about?” Chanyeol asked.

“What is a best thing to do in a date?” Sehun inquired as he sat beside Chanyeol.

“Date?” Luhan surprisingly muttered. “Why asked?”

“Hyung, just answer my question.” Sehun said.

“Make out!” Kai suddenly answered. Luhan glared at him. “Hey, I’m just kidding.”

“Watch a movie and eat in a restaurant… go to an amusement park or take her for a walk in a romantic and quiet place. A walk in a beach is nice too…” Luhan stated.

“Im planning of watching a movie… but I don’t know what else to do after that… I want to go somewhere else that people won’t recognize us, especially me.” Sehun explained.

“Do the date late at night then… or go to places where there are less people.” Chanyeol suggested.

“Ask the girl where she wanted to go… a place where she dreamed or longed to go.” Kai added, seriously this time. “…Wait, who’s your date?”

“Yeah, who is she?” Luhan asked too.

“It’s a secret!” Sehun smirk teasingly, not wanting to tell them who his date is.

            For a couple of days, Sehun ocuppied his time preparing the date he planned… from choosing the movie to watch, a place where to eat, and some activities to do and the most important thing… the reason of this date. He was keeping it secret to everyone as much as possible. And there’s one left thing to do… Informed the one he’ll date…

“Hi Noona!” Sehun greeted while Ye Eun was busy displaying some mini cakes on the counter’s glass shelf. She was startled.

“Aigoo…Sehun~ah!” She suddenly uttered. “Are you here to order?”

“Yes, I’m here to order. Please give me one Ye Eun noona please.” he said enthusiastically.

“Oh come on Sehun~ah… spare me with your jokes.” She said rolling her eyes on him. “Seriously?”

“I’m not kidding Noona. You owe me one date remember?” He said pouting, reminding her. “…and you cannot say NO!” he demanded.

“But Sehun~ah...” Ye Eun uttered in doubt.

“Noona please, I already prepared for it…. pretty please…” Sehun pleaded with his cutest aegyo. “I also have a surprise for you.”

Ye Eun can’t think of any excuse so she just agreed on it… “Okay, fine.”

“Don’t tell others that you’ll be my date, okay? I’ll call you.” he said. “I have to go now. See you on Friday night then… Bye noona.”

Ye Eun was left thinking, “Date? This guy… how can he be so careless. What was he thinking? Does his popularity not sinking in his mind? Aigoo~ this doesn’t feel good.” She was worried that people might see them together and think of something not good that fans may not like. She knows how scary the fans could be, especially the sasaengs. But she already said yes, so she can’t back out on it.

 

 

 

Friday came… It was Sehun and Ye Eun’s date. Sehun was in their room, getting ready. Suho and D.O. have a radio guesting at that moment, while the others where gathered at the living room, talking…

“Do any of you know who his date is?” Luhan asked.

“I can’t think of any… maybe one of his classmates or friends?” Kai assumed.

“Why does he have a date at the first place?” Kris blurted out. “We’re not allowed to do that right?”

“Yes that’s right… that’s why he’s keeping it a secret.” Chanyeol reasoned out sarcastically.

“Ah, so unfair! I want to date too.” Baekhyun said acting with his tantrums.

“We have to know who she is.” Luhan stated, very determined.

“Yeah, let’s follow him then.” Chen suggested and everyone agreed on that. Then Sehun came out of the room. He disguised his self by wearing a black trendy long straight shaggy haircut for men wig, a cap, an eye glasses and very casual attire. He looked so different with it. They acted like their not planning anything as they spread-out, respectively went to do something. They seem to be suspicious as he saw them but just ignored it and said goodbye to them. Everyone hurriedly took their jackets and bags after seeing Sehun was out of the door. They’ve waited a couple of minutes after they went out to follow him. When they caught up with him, he was about to ride a taxi. They immediately called for taxis too and asked the driver to follow the one boarding Sehun.

 

 

At a cinema, I was already there waiting. I was looking around, trying to spot any sign of Sehun, and then I would look at my watch. I arrived there five minutes ahead and standing at our waiting spot for ten minutes… to add it up, Ive been waiting for fifteen minutes already…

Ah, where the hell is he?” I grunted as I kept looking around. A tall guy passed by looking at me and smiled but I just ignore him. Somehow, that guy gave me a feeling that he’s a bit familiar. I continued catching sight of Sehun among the few people that passing by. That tall guy stayed behind me. I hear him giggling. A few minutes later, he suddenly poked me at my back with his finger. I turned around and stared at him. I was trying to recall if I really knew him.

“Are you waiting for someone?” He asked as he stopped his tittering.

“Do I know you? Have we met before?” I can’t hold back asking.

“Is that a pick up line? Do you wanna date me?” He arrogantly asked back.

“What?” That thing he said got on my nerves. He even laughed on my reaction on him. I was irritated on how conceited this guy was.

“Noona! You’re so funny… it’s me, Sehun.” He said.

“Sehun~ah?!” I blurted out loud.

Sehun covered my mouth with his hand to shut me up. “Ssshh~ noona, I disguise myself so we could date peacefully.”

“I’m sorry…” I said after taking his hand out of my mouth. “Aigoo~ that’s why I had this feeling that you seems to be familiar, I really didn’t recognize you. Good job!” I can’t believe it was him. He looked very different with his hairstyle and clothing compare to what he usually wearing. I could see the satisfaction on his face as he smiles.

“Let’s start our date then… kaja!” He uttered enthusiastically as he took my hand and entangled my arm to his. In others’ point of view, you can say that we look like a couple.

Since he already have in mind what movie to watch, I didn’t argue with it because the movie that he chose was something I really like… a suspense-horror one… After buying some snack we went inside the theater. The lights were turned off because the movie was about to start already. It was so dark, and my eye sight was not yet adjusted to it so I almost tripped on the stair steps and the drink that I was holding was about to slipped to my hand, good thing Sehun caught my arm and steady my balance. We decided to sit on the middle part seats, a little far from the screen. He placed the big popcorn box in between us. There were only few people watching scatteredly sitting inside the cinema. I focused at the screen as the movie started. I became engrossed at the movie as time passed.

 

Out of our awareness, the guys that followed Sehun entered the theater too. They seated at the back seats not so far from us.

“Aigoo~ why do we have to watch this, too? Let’s just wait outside.” Tao opposed, not liking the movie. He acts so manly on screen, but the truth was he really can’t stand watching horror films. They just laughed at the scared expression registered on his face. He was covering his eyes and can’t look straight at the screen. They were attracting attentions from the other people that watching because of their noise and sizzing them.

“Ssshhh~ be quiet.” Xiumin hushed silencing them. “Tao~ya, just close your eyes and don’t watch if you don’t want to.”

“Better yet, wait outside alone.” Chanyeol said… “…and any moment that killer ghost is beside you.” he added jokingly, trying to scare Tao more.

“YAH!” Tao blurted making face at Chanyeol.

“SSSHHHH!” Som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter