Freaky Friday Part 2

SHINee's American Dongseng


 I grabbed Key's hand as the doors opened. We walked into a large room with black walls.

The room stood empty except for a black throne made of twisted pieces of metal. The throne sat in the center of the room, with burning torches on either side. Seated upon the throne was a creature, I'm not sure what it was. It had a deformed face, horns, and giant black wings.

It stood up and stared down at us with red eyes. It was eight feet tall and spoke with a voice like thunder. "Bring them to me."

Suddenly, the room was filled with more creatures. These creatures were the size of a normal human, but they weren't human. 20, 30, 40 creatures came running into the throne room.

Key and I were both grabbed by three demons, dragged to their leader, and forced into a kneeling position. Key started crying. I was shocked. I was so scared, I couldn't move a muscle.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the elevator doors. My hopes were restored. "Key, Key" I nudged him.

"Silence!" The head demon cried out. The creatures around us jumped and screamed. I wasn't about to wait and see what would happen next.

I grabbed Key, pulled him to his feet, and we ran to the elevator. The creatures chased us there.

I hit the button on the elevator. "Come on, come ON" I screamed. The doors opened.

I jumped on, expecting Key to be right behind me. He wasn't.

Some of the demons had grabbed him and were pulling him away. "NO!" I charged after him.

One of the creatures pushed me back on to the elevator and the doors closed. "No, no, no! No! NO! Key! KEY!!!" I screamed and collapsed on the floor.

 

 

I was alone.

 

 

 

I was totally alone.
 

 


The doors opened on the last floor. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and walked into the room.

This floor was significantly larger than the others. I walked not into a room, but a deserted city block.

I stood on a paved road with buildings on either side. Burning cars were flipped over in the street with dead bodies lying between them. I began walking.

One of the bodies moved. I took a closer look. It was a little boy. Before my eyes, the dead boy stood up and turned to face me.

His clothes were dirty and torn, blood and rotting flesh covered his face, but through all that, I recognized him. It was the little boy from the hospital on the second floor. He had a bite shaped mark on his shoulder. I suddenly knew what was going on: zombies.

More zombies began approaching me. I recognized some of them from earlier levels: the doctor, the little insane girl, the nurse...

 


ONEW???



Sure enough, Onew came towards me. But he was a zombie. I was so confused and scared. I had no idea what was going on.

"Onew? Onew what's going on?" I asked him. The only response I got was a low moan and Onew opened his mouth, like he wanted to take a bite out of me. More zombies came into the room. Along with them came Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and some of the demons... All were zombies.

And finally, Taemin. I saw him through the mass of zombies. A barely distiguishable bite mark covered his bloody cheek. I gasped and tears sprung to my eyes.

I had to get out.

I ran down the street, trying to avoid the living dead.  The zombies blocked my way and backed me up against a wall.

For some reason, none of them touched me. Then Zombie Taemin appeared through the mass of living dead. He groaned loudly and slowly made his way toward me.

My heart felt like it was going to explode, all I felt was fear and loss. Zombie Taemin walked up to me and forced me up against the wall. He grabbed my shoulders firmly and moved his mouth toward my neck. I closed my eyes, too scared to even move.

His mouth touched my neck. But instead of a painful bite, I felt a soft kiss.

His crushing grip on my shoulders loosened. He kissed my neck again. "Taemin?" I asked.

I felt him let go of my shoulders and put both his hands on my face. I opened my eyes.

He put his forehead up against mine and smiled. "Gotcha!"

The other boys walked out of the crowd. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh man, we got you good!" Cried Jonghyun.

"Wait, you mean this whole thing was a setup?"

"Yep, it was all a setup." Minho replied.

"But... But, Key was even crying!"

"Well what can I say?" Asked Key. "I'm an actor!"

"Did we scare you?" Taemin asked jokingly.

I collapsed into his arms, almost in tears. I was so relieved. Pissed, but relieved.

 
"Oppa..." I whined. "Why would you do this to me?"

All the boys looked shocked, but no one as much as Taemin. "Oppa?" He asked.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, no! You are absolutely right!" Taemin said with a smile. Then he kissed me again.

I pushed him away. "Hey! Don't kiss me! I'm mad at you!"

Taemin laughed and hugged me. I pressed my cheek up against his chest and let out a little smile. "You guys are so mean. Why would you do this to me?" I whined again. The boys laughed and tore off their zombie masks as we started walking.

"Well we had to make sure Taemin picked a good girlfriend..." commented Jonghyun.

"Hyung..." Taemin whined.

"So, what did you decide?" I asked.

Onew laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. "We like you!" He said. I punched him in the stomach. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You deserved it." I responded. The other boys laughed.

When we got outside, SHINee's manager was waiting for us. He asked if he could talk to the boys without me around, so I stepped aside for a few minutes.

When the guys came back, I asked to make sure everything was okay. They assured me it was. Then, Taemin announced that, to make up for scaring the crap out of me, the two of us were going to go ice skating!

Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Onew headed back to the dorm while Taemin and I grabbed some jackets out of the van and went to the ice skating rink.

When we got to the ice skating rink, there was no one there! I was a little surprised, but overall very pleased. I didn't really want anyone to see me skate... I .

Taemin and I went to get our skates, but nobody was managing the counter. Instead, there were two pairs of skates sitting on the counter, one in my size and one in Taemin's.

Confused, I turned to Taemin. He just smiled at me and said "let's go!" We put our skates on and walked up to the edge of the ice.

Taemin pushed off and away he went, but I stayed on solid ground. He came over to me to see if something was wrong.

"Um..." I laughed. "I can't skate."

"Well why didn't you say so sooner?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the ice. "I'll teach you!" I kept on hand on the rail around the rink, and held Taemin's hand with the other one. He pulled me around the rink, showing me how to skate properly.

After about 10 minutes, as I felt I was starting to get the hang of it, Taemin spun around and placed his free hand on the rail. He put his forehead against mine and I smiled. He slid his hand up the rail until it met mine.

He pried my hand off the cold metal until my hand was in his. Suddenly, he started skating backwards, pulling me along with him! I gasped as I felt myself moving again. Taemin just laughed and said "come on!"

"Oh my god!" I yelled. My nerves got the best of me and I fell over backwards. As Taemin was still holding my hands, he toppled over on top of me.

 

For a while we just lay there. I smiled up at Taemin's beautiful face and he leaned down to kiss me. I let him.

I wrapped my arms around his warm body. I could have stayed there forever, I was quite happy.

Except well... Ice is really cold.

I stopped Taemin. "um... Taemin?"

He looked down at me and smiled. "what?"

"It's not that I'm not enjoying this... Cause I am... but uh... can we stop now? My back is freezing."

He laughed and stood up. He pulled me to my feet and we left the ice.

Taemin somehow managed to accumulate some hot chocolate and he brought it back to me. While I drank the warm beverage, Taemin asked "is your back still cold?"

"A bit" I confessed.

He walked behind me, ped his jacket, and put his arms around my waist, covering me with his jacket.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much better." I replied. He pushed his cheek up against mine. I kissed it.

For the next half hour or so, we just stood there, snuggling and talking. Eventually, Taemin sighed and said "we should probably go home.

"Yeah" I agreed. We headed outside and went back to the dorm.

 

I was totally unprepared for what I'd find there. We tried to pull up to the building, but there were too many people in the way.

I asked Taemin what was going on.

"nothing, nothing!" he said with a smile. I knew he was lying.

I took a closer look at the people who were blocking our way. They were all girls and a lot of them were carrying circular signs. One of the girls with a sign turned around and I saw what it was a picture of.

It was me.

The girl who turned around screamed when she saw the van. The other girls all turned around too.

All the signs had a picture of my face with a giant red X on them. I gasped.

Suddenly, body guards came streaming out of the dorm building. They cleared a pathway trough the girls to the van. The doors of the van opened and we stepped outside.

All the girls screamed when they saw me. Not a "OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU" scream... definitely a "I HATE YOU" scream. I was totally stunned.

The trip between the van and the building is all a blur. All I know is that I somehow managed to get inside alive. Probably thanks to all the body guards.

I collapsed on the floor of the living room. Taemin sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. All the other guys came and sat with us.

Nobody said anything until I broke the silence. "will somebody please tell me what's going on?"

Jonghyun sighed "Miane Hannah."

"What for?"

"She was going to find out sooner or later." said Minho.

I was starting to get angry. "Find out what?" I demanded.

Onew stood up and grabbed his laptop. He brought it over and turned the screen towards me. All over the screen were pictures of our trip to the beach, specifically when Jonghyun grabbed my hand while we ran away from the fangirls.

There were comments like "How dare she?" "who does she think she is?" "don't touch my oppa!" "I'm going to kill her!"

My jaw dropped. I couldn't think of anything to say.

Onew sighed and shut the laptop. "This has been all over the internet for a couple days. We were hoping that you would be back in the U.S. before anything really happened, but well..."

"That's why you and Taemin went Ice skating." Key explained. "Our manager told us about the mob outside the dorm and we were going to try to do something about it. But we didn't want you to worry about it."

Well that explained the deserted skating rink. they must have cleared it out for me and Taemin. that explains the ice skates just in our sizes and the mysterious hot chocolate. I leaned my head on Taemin's shoulder.

"I'm really sorry." Jonghyun said again. "I had no idea that this would all happen."

"What do we do?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Asked Minho.

"I mean what do I do? This is partially my fault, so I need to do whatever I can to fix it."

"There really isn't much you can do." Onew replied.

"Well I have to do something!"

"Hannah" Taemin pulled me off his shoulder and looked me in the eye. "The best thing for you to do right now is go to bed. It's late. We can talk about this in the morning. Okay?"

I sighed. "Okay."

He kissed me on my forehead and I reluctantly went in my room.

I don't think I'm going to sleep much.

 

What am I going to do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

I quickly cranked this out for my two subscribers! Thanks! I hope you enjoyed chapter 8!