Honesty

SHINee's American Dongseng

Friday, August 8

 

Jonghyun and I got to hang out all day today. Seeing as Jonghyun loves to sing so much, and I love to sing a lot too, the first place we went to was a Karaoke.

 

First, Jonghyun did a slow ballad by himself that I didn’t know, then I sang “Beautiful” by Christina Aguilera.

 

After that, we kicked it up a few notches. We sang “Thriller” by Michael Jackson, and lots of other songs.

 

We began dancing around almost as much as we were singing. We actually were moving around so much in the small karaoke room that I almost broke something.

 

We decided that the two of us looked pretty good singing together, and our voices mix well. So we decided to make our own music videos.

 

The first one we did we did in the Karaoke. We really kicked our dancing up another notch, and directed everything towards the camera.

 

We sang “Scream” by Michael Jackson. Jonghyun is really talented, and actually sounds a lot like Michael Jackson. That particular song is a duet with a lady… so I was the lady. It was a lot of fun!

 

After that, we went out to a park to film another music video. We sang “Just Give me a Reason” by Pink. It took us a lot of takes, especially because Jonghyun kept messing up… I think on purpose.

 

We filmed it out at a park, and tried to be really super dramatic. At one point, I was sitting on a park bench, looking really sad and singing.

Jonghyun started cracking up.

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“All we need to make this scene perfect is rain.” He turned to the cameraman with a huge smile on his face. “Can we be sure to add some rain here?”

 

“YA!” I yelled at him. He turned around to look at me. I got up from my bench and stormed over to him, but with a little smile. “I am trying to have a serious moment here. Could you please be quiet? Seriously!” I raised my fist, trying to be threatening, but I probably just looked dumb.

 

He laughed at me and pretended to be scared of me. “Ah, yes. Sorry. I’ll be quiet.”

 

I glared at him once more before smiling and walking back to my bench to finish the shot.

 

By the end of the day, we had filmed enough footage to make our two music videos. We’ll have to see how the editors finish them off for us.

 

Jonghyun is a really fun guy. He’s really very sassy and a bit of a smart alec. We’re kinda similar in that way; I tend to be pretty sassy too.

 

I had a lot of fun today, but I prefer interacting with Jonghyun off camera. The both of us like skinship, but because of our previous little scandal, we can’t interact that way on camera.

We don’t do anything weird… He’s just my main source of hugs. Even more so then Taemin is. It didn’t used to be that way, but recently I haven’t felt as close to Taemin. It’s probably because of all the stuff going on with Onew.

 

All what stuff? I don’t see it as a big deal, but Taemin does… He’s a very jealous person.

 

Earlier, we were sitting in the living room when Taemin tried to kiss me. I… didn’t let him.

Ugh, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.

 

Tomorrow is my day to go train at SM, so I gotta sleep... my life is so complicated right now.

 

 

Saturday, August 9

 

OH MY GOODNESS! Today, I went to SM to train and met MORE FAMOUS PEOPLE!! *Fangirls*

 

Taemin, Minho, and Key all had other schedules today, so it was just Onew, Jonghyun, and I at SM.

It was nice not having Taemin there. If he and Onew had both been there, it would have been a very uncomfortable day for me.

 

So we went to SM early in the morning and started training. We sang and danced hard until lunchtime. Onew and Jonghyun are really goofy guys and I had a lot of fun hanging out with them.

 

They also were really helpful. For my training, I am learning a song. I have to memorize how to sing it and the choreography that goes with it. Both boys gave me lots of pointers and worked with me.

 

They also taught me some dance moves from their latest song. It’s more advanced stuff, but they go through it really slow so I can catch on. Then it’s not too hard, but I still think I probably look like an idiot.

 

After lunch, the door to the practice room opened while we were dancing. I thought it was probably either Minho, Key, or Taemin coming back from their schedule.

 

Instead, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin from Super Junior came into the room.

 

My jaw dropped. Super Junior was the first K-Pop group whose music I ever listened to. I never thought I would see them in person.

 

“Annyeong!” they all said.

 

I bowed. “Annyeonghasaeyo!”

 

They all looked at me. “Omo,” Ryeowook cried. “You must be Hannah!”

 

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you all!” I responded.

 

“Do you know who we are?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

These people are always surprised when I know who they are. They always ask “Do you know who I am?” It’s pretty funny.

 

I laughed. “Of course I do! You’re Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Sungmin from Super Junior!”

 

“We were just bored and tired of practicing, so we decided to come say hello!” Kyuhyun replied.

 

“Hello.” Jonghyun and I said at the same time, then turned to each other and laughed.

 

“How are you enjoying being a trainee?” Asked Sungmin.

 

“I like it a lot!” I replied. “I’ve learned a lot and I really like staying with SHINee!”

 

“Supposedly you’re already a pretty good singer. Is that true?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

I’m pretty sure I turned pink. “Well, I’m not sure I’m the best person to say.”

 

“Can you sing for us? Then we can decide.” Kyuhyun said.

 

I’d never met Kyuhyun, but he has the nickname “evil Kyu”, so I was a little nervous. I looked down at the floor. “Can you sing with me?”

 

I could almost feel the five sets of eyes staring at me. Kyuhyun asked “Why?”

 

My face felt very hot as I turned to look him in the eyes. “Ever since I heard your voice, I’ve wanted to sing a duet with you.”

 

He smiled. “Your face is bright red.”

 

“Yeah, I’m not surprised.”

 

“Okay. I’ll sing a song with you.” He laughed. “What songs do you know?”

 

I paused. I could only think of one off the top of my head. “Well, the song you did with Tiffany from Girls Generation for To the Beautiful You. I know that one!”

 

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n75kR-gynxM )

 

So we sang it together! Oh my GOSH it was literally a dream come true.

Afterwards, Ryeowook and Sungmin started clapping.

“Ah, she is good!” Ryeowook said. “She’s still got some work to do, but she’s got lots of potential!”

 

I bowed. “Gamsamnida!”

 

“Well then, we should probably go and let her get back to practicing.” Said Kyuhyun. “See you later!”

 

“Yes, goodbye!” I cried out. They walked back out the door and I had a mini fangirl moment.

 

I had forgotten that Onew and Jonghyun were still in the room and saw me fangirl.

They both started laughing at me. I blushed. I blush a lot…

 

“What was that?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“What was what?”

 

Onew smiled. “You just squealed when they left.”

“Yeeeeeaaaaah… well, I’m actually a big fan of Super Junior.”

 

“Really?” Onew asked. “What about us?”

 

I looked at the floor and didn’t respond.

“Hannah?” Jonghyun asked laughingly.

“You’re not going to respond?” Asked Onew.

 

I just kept smiling at the floor.

I heard a whisper and looked up. Onew and Jonghyun looked like they were plotting something. I started backing away slowly, but they noticed and ran towards me.

 

I screamed and ran away, but they were faster than me. They hugged/tackled me, both of them, and wouldn’t let me go.

 

“Hannah, did you like us too?” asked Onew.

I kept my mouth closed.

They started tickling me.

 

“Okay okay!” I laughed. “I’ll tell you! Just let me go!”

They let me go. I ran for the door again, but Onew grabbed my hand and wouldn’t let go.

 

“Don’t lie to us.” Jonghyun said.

 

I sighed. “Yes, okay. Before I met you, I was a HUGE fan of yours.”

 

Onew slid his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. “How huge?”

 

I sighed again. “Jonghyun, could you bring me my cell phone, since I can’t do it myself?”

I glared at Onew, but he just smiled.

Jonghyun brought me my phone and stood behind me so he could see the screen.

 

I unlocked my phone and went to the music app. I pulled up all the SHINee songs I have. I have 60 SHINee songs and 4 music videos.

 

“Is that all?” Onew asked. “You weren’t that big of a fan.”

I closed the music app and went to the photo app.

 

I scrolled through all the pictures of them that I have on my phone… I have over 200. Some of them are collages that I made myself from pictures taken from music videos or just pictures of them being attractive.

 

“Wow, you were really in love with us, weren’t you?” asked Jonghyun.

“Will you let me go now?” I whined.

 

Both of the boys laughed and Onew let me go.

“You really loved us, didn’t you?” He asked.

 

I decided to admit it. “Yeah, I did. Is that a problem?”

 

“No, No, not at all!” Jonghyun smiled. “Who was your favorite?”

 

I looked at my phone. “Oh, would you look at the time! We really need to get back to work!”

 

Jonghyun put his arms around my shoulders. “Hannah… who was your favorite? Don’t lie!”

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” I complained.


“I’m not letting go until you answer.”

 

I sighed. “Onew. Okay, Onew was my favorite.”

 

“Really?” Onew walked up to me, smiling.

 

I glared at him before turning to Jonghyun. “Ya! Are you going to let me go now?”

Jonghyun laughed and let go.

 

Onew laughed too and messed up my hair. “We should get back to work.”

 

I fixed my hair, pouting, but we went back to practicing.

 

Jonghyun had to leave early, so Onew and I were alone in the practice room for a couple hours before we headed home.

 

I decided to take advantage of our solitude and ask “Is everything okay between you and Taemin?”

 

He turned to me, surprised. “Why do you ask?”

 

“Just that… there seems to be tension between the two of you recently.” Obviously, I knew what was really going on, but I just wanted to know what Onew thought, and I wanted to see if he’d be honest with me.

 

“I see.” He replied. “Yeah, there has been some tension between the two of us.” He looked really sad when he thought about it.

“Why?”

 

He sighed. “Taemin still like a child in many ways, and gets jealous easily. He doesn’t like the fact that our fans want you and me to be together.  And I haven’t exactly discouraging the fans either. But Taemin doesn’t want me to spend any time with you.”

 

“Does he think that you actually like me or something?”

“Yeah.”

 

“I see.” I smiled at him. “Thank you for being honest with me.”

 

“I’m just not sure what to do about the whole situation.”

“It’ll all be okay.”

 

He kept staring at the floor sadly. I walked up to him, grabbed his hand, and kissed him on the cheek.

He looked at me surprised.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” I smiled. “Everything will turn out alright. Let’s get back to work.”

 

We stayed at SM for another hour or so before heading home.

 

The whole kiss on the cheek thing… it’s not a big deal, and it’s not the first time. I’ve never had a boyfriend before Taemin, but I’ve kissed a handful of boys on the cheek before. But only boys that were really close to me, and only under special circumstances. So, don’t think too much of it.

 

But I’m really glad that he was honest with me.

I wonder if Taemin would be so honest. I’m going to find out tomorrow.
 


 

________________________________________________________________________

 

So, this was a really long chapter. ^_^

Sorry if the story seems to be going really slowly. I have a plan for where it's going to go, but It's going to take a while to get there.

But I'm excited to get there and I think you all will be very surprised. ^_^

Thanks for reading!