Chapter 17

Growl

Taeyeon POV

I slowly woke up with my head hurting and I had a feeling that I just forgot something important. I look around and see Leeteuk lying next to me, I sighed as I thought that I might've done something stupid and I troubled him again.

"Oppa~ wake up! I lost control and you kissed me again didn't you? Now fill me in on what happened." I said as he slowly woke up.

"Morning Taeng~ I'll answer your questions soon but let's get cleaned up first ok?" He said while patting me on the head.

"Ok~" I said as I pouted and got up from his bed and headed to the bathroom.

Once I washed up and changed I went down stairs and saw Super Junior there eating their breakfast. They saw me and smiled.

"Morning~ how's our little Taeng?" Siwon said as he led me to a seat at their table.

"I'm good thank you Oppa, anyways do you guys know what happened after Leeteuk kissed me yesterday and I out?" I asked innocently.

They all dropped their forks and had their mouths open wide in shock, then they looked at their leader and glared at him.

"Care to explain to us about why you kissed our little Taeng?" Heechul said as he held Leeteuk by the neck of his shirt while fiercely glaring at him.

"Calm down guys, I kissed her so she could black out because she lost her temper and was about to go crazy on this new guy at school." Leeteuk said defensively trying to prove his innocence.

"Anyways the one you should be threatening are those Exo boys and that other new group Mblaq." Leeteuk mumbled under his breath angrily.

"Why? What did they do?" Kangin asked curiously while patting me on the head.

"Well I heard from the girls that the new guy that Taeyeon nearly killed was the same boy that tried to kiss her. And those Exo boys had Taeyeon sitting on their laps and they were piggybacking her trying to get her attention. So we should definitely keep an eye on them, if you know what mean." Leeteuk said with a smirk.

"What?! I did that with the Exo boys?! But I don't remember!" I shouted in shock.

"That was after you out and you know how you act like a five year old afterwards. I even heard that you hugged and kissed each one of them on the cheeks. You even called them Oppa~" Leeteuk said teasingly.

"Ahhh so embarrassing~" I squealed as I thought of what else I might have done.

"Aww don't worry Taeyeon, I bet you were adorable when you were like that and we will deal with those two groups for you." Sungmin said reassuringly.

"Yep especially that Mblaq group since the girls told me that they are your kidnappers." Leeteuk said calmly but there was flames in his eyes, it was the same for the rest of the members.

"Ok do whatever you want but just leave me and the girls out of it, this week has been chaotic and I just want to rest." I said tiredly.

"Sure Taeyeonie~ just leave it to us." Shindong said proudly.

"So Leeteuk is there anything else that happened when I was acting like a five year old? I feel like I forgot something important." I said with hope that maybe he knew.

"Uhh no there isn't." He said as he avoided my eyes, well that's weird I thought but I shook it off and said bye to them as I went back to my house.

I wonder what this important memory I forgot could be?

SNSD POV

"Unnie!! Your back!" Seohyun said as she rushed to hug the kid leader.

Jessica walked up to Taeyeon and smacked her on the head before scolding Taeyeon saying "Why is it that you always go missing and we have to find you all the time?! We might as well put a tracking device on you!"

Taeyeon pouted as she was lectured by Jessica. "But Sica~ I was acting like a five year old and I didn't know better so stop lecturing me~" she whined.

"I wouldn't have to lecture you if you would just stop disappearing. You know how worried I get when your gone for too long or without me knowing." Jessica said with a sigh.

"Kekeke this looks like an overprotective mum and her rebellious child~" Hyoyeon whispered teasingly to Yoona who was trying to hold in her laughter.

But soon enough the rest of them started laughing earning the attention of the two leaders.

"Okay stop laughing now, remember we have something serious to discuss about right now." Jessica said trying to get everyone to stop laughing and listen but it didn't work.

"Listen up everyone!" Taeyeon said with a fierce glare before turning back to Jessica.

"Now that everyone is listening, I got a challenge letter sent by Hyuna, she wants to fight today at the back of the school. Aparently she heard about Taeyeon blacking out from a kiss and now she thinks she can beat her" Jessica said with sarcasm and a smirk on her face.

"I don't know where she gets her information from but they left out one thing. I only black out when Leeteuk kisses me so whatever she is planning, it won't work. But it will be fun to play around with her as a stress reliever." Taeyeon said with a smirk on her face as she was stretching.

"Yay we get to see our kid leader fight! Its way better when she fights seriously than when she's angry." Yuri said in excitement.

"Hyuna usually doesn't fight alone so we will be on standby for you unnie if you need us." Seohyun said as Taeyeon smiled and patted her on the head.

"Thank you maknae. Now get ready everyone and then let's go!"

Exo POV

"Hey hyung isn't that SNSD walking to the back of the school?" Baekhyun asked Suho

"And why do they all look prepared to fight?" Sehun also asked Suho

"Yes that is SNSD and how am I supposed to know?!" Suho said in an annoyed tone.

"So you guys haven't heard about the fight between the Queen of SM high Taeyeon and the former Queen Hyuna." A random student said as he overheard our conversation.

"Taeyeon is fighting?! Where? When?!" Baekhyun said while pacing.

"Think Baekhyun, you just saw SNSD heading to the back of the school. Does that have any indication of where and when they are going to fight." Tao said as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh! Their fighting now at the back of the school!" Baekhyun shouted as he finally figured it out.

"Thank you captain obvious." Chen said sarcastically.

"We'll let's go check it out and thanks for the info. Um what's your name again?" Suho said as he stood up to leave with s.

The boy smiled brightly as he said "My name is Onew"

Third POV

Exo went to the back of the school and when they arrived they saw a guy on the ground unconscious and Taeyeon standing over him while another girl was looking shocked.

"Did you think that if you got some random guy to kiss me that I would just black out?" Taeyeon said as she scoffed.

Hyuna just stood there shocked that her plan isn't working.

"Well for your information the only person who can do that to me is Leeteuk and let's just say I've learnt a few things from him." Taeyeon said as she kicked the unconscious boy in front of her.

"Ugh, I'll get you one day!" Hyuna shouted as she tried to run away but SNSD blocked her.

"Oh your not getting away today. Our leader has been building up a lot of stress and guess who's the lucky person that will relieve it?" Seohyun said with a smirk that you would never expect to see on someone that looks so innocent.

Hyuna looked at Taeyeon in fear and begged for mercy, Taeyeon looked at her then sighed as she said "Ok you can go"

Hyuna smirked evilly before thanking Taeyeon for letting her go but then she shouted "Ok everyone come out now!"

Soon the bad gangs of Seoul showed up, Big Bang, 2pm, 4 Minute and Kara.

"Did you really think I would give up just like that?" Hyuna said as she smirked.

"I gave you a chance Hyuna and I'm glad you didn't take it because you wouldn't be enough for me to relieve my stress and now you brought your friends. Thank you so much." Taeyeon said sarcastically while smirking at the four gangs.

She bowed as she said "I wish you all good luck because we won't be holding back. Okay girls you ake Big Bang and Kara and leave 4 Minute and 2pm to me." 

Then she round housed kicked Taecyeon before punching Junho in the stomach and upper cutting him.

"Two down already, wow have you guys gotten weaker?" Taeyeon said as she went on to knocking out the rest of Hyunas members.

SNSD already dealt with Kara and were now fighting with Big Bang.

Exo POV

"Daebak" Sehun said as he watched the girls fighting.

"Yeah did you seen Taeyeon knock those two guys out at the start? So cool" Luhan said as he stared at Taeyeon.

The rest of them just watched them speechless.

Third POV

"Hey Taeyeon, long time no see." Wooyoung said as he tried to punch Taeyeon but she grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground.

"Yeah it's been long time since I kicked your ." Taeyeon said teasingly before grabbing Chansung and Jun.K and knocking them out by smashing their heads together.

Suddenly Nickhun grabbed a hold of Taeyeon and looked her in the eye before whispering in her ear "You're still beautiful as ever I see."

Taeyeon shuddered and decided to use what she always used when a guy caught her.

She looked at Nickhun with puppy dog eyes and said with watery eyes "Oppa~ your hurting me~" 

Nickhun melted and his grip became loose. "No you idiot! Don't fall for her tricks" Hyuna shouted but it was too late, Taeyeon had already gotten out of his grip and punched him in the face knocking him out.

They finally got through everyone and now there's only Hyuna left.

"All yours Taengoo~" Sooyoung said smirking at Hyuna.

"How lucky~ you get to have a one on one with me. Don't you feel special?" Taeyeon said sarcastically.

"A...anything but the face!" Hyuna stuttered out in fear.

"Ok up to you~" Taeyeon said happily before running up to Hyuna and punching her right in the face before knocking her to the ground kicking her.

"This is what happens when you mess with us!" Taeyeon said as she glared fiercely at Hyuna before she out.

"Do we leave them here?" Hyoyeon said as she poked Hyuna on the cheek.

"Yeah unless you want to carry them out of here." Taeyeon said as she was walking to the front of the school to leave. 

As she was walking she saw a couple of suspicious looking guys with masks on leaving with the unconscious Exo boys. She saw one of the boys take their mask off and it was Kangin! Well I guess their going to deal with them she thought as they walked home.

Super Junior POV

"Now where should we start with these boys?" Leeteuk said evilly looking at Heechul as Heechul stared at Mblaq and Exo.

"Ok let's start with.......