Chapter 4

Growl

Taeyeon POV

I could feel a dark aura coming from behind me, great that just woke me up. I lift my head up and see Jessica sleeping on the desk beside me and I look around and the girls are asleep too. Then where is the aura coming from?

I look behind me and see that Exo is staring at me. Do they have a staring problem? Every time I see them, they are staring at me. I guess they still haven't learnt their lesson huh?

But there is one of them that doesn't stare at me but instead he glares at me. What did I do to you? I make eye contact with him and we have a glaring contest. I look at him and he reminds me of something, I continue to glare at him then I smirk and say in a sarcastically tone "What's wrong 'Panda'?"

It's so funny because he gets so flustered and red when I say that and s start to burst out laughing. I keep calm and keep my poker face while watching them laugh. But what's even funnier is that they got in trouble from the teacher and now have detention.

As they were getting in trouble the girls started to wake up. I give Jessica a signal to leave, she nods and we all stand up. I can feel the stares that are now once again on me from the back of the room but I just ignored it.

I hand the teacher the all the work I needed for class before we walked out. That's the only reason why I still pass and why I can sleep during classes or leave early from class.

When we step outside, we see Super Junior sitting at a bench whispering to each other suspiciously. The girls look at them anxiously, because they know that they are probably up to no good and in the end we will get caught up in their little pranks. Well actually they will get caught up in their pranks since Super Junior knows well enough not to mess with me after that particular 'incident'  the first time we met.

One of them raised their head and they saw us, we gave them a wave and said "Hi" as we approached them. They started to hide something and I knew it wasn't good because whenever they play a prank, our group is usually the victim and what makes it worse is that I have to listen to their complaints afterwards.

I look at Super Juniors leaders Leeteuk and Heechul with my icy cold glare. Their once smiley and playful faces froze after they saw my glare, they gave me a nod showing that they understand and whispered to their other members. One by one they looked at me and they all suddenly became silent. They all turned serious and had their heads facing down, not even daring to look at me again. The girls were still chatting and laughing not really paying attention to the situation, so I took this opportunity to make Super Junior relax I got their attention and gave them a small gentle smile before putting my poker face on again and facing my group about to tell Jessica why I was late to class.

I hope they saw me smile and relaxed a bit, I only wanted to warn them.

Super Junior POV

"Did she just smile?" Yesung asked his leader in shock.

"I think she did" Leeteuk said with a knowing smile on his face. He knew that she wanted to make them relax and get back to normal after the cold glare she gave them. He shivered at the thought of it and that's only a warning he thought, thinking back to that 'incident'.

"Why can't our Taengoo smile like that all the time?" Siwon said while thinking of the rare gentle smile she gave them.

"Who should smile all the time?" Sooyoung said curiously with expectation showing in her eyes.

Just as we were about to answer we got cut off by Jessica who had a smirk on her face as she said good bye to us and was dragging SNSD with her to their cars. Leaving us curious about what Jessica was smirking about.

"Bye" we said as we waved as we saw them drive pass. Wait there is only eight cars that drove past we looked for the missing car and there Taeyeon was locking her car and walking somewhere.

We decided to catch up to her and ask her about Jessica's smirk and why she's not with the others. 

Eunhyuk called out to Taeyeon saying "Hey Taeyeon wait up", she stopped and looked at us with her usual blank face showing no emotion.

She sighed and said icily, "What do you want?" 

Just her saying that in that tone of voice would've made us flinch but we were already used to it.

Shindong stepped forward and asked in an unsure voice, "Um we just wanted to know why Jessica was smirking before she left with girls and why you aren't with them?"

She rolled her eyes but maintained her blank face as she said "Sica is planning to do something to this new boy group in my class and I just wanted some alone time, so if you would please excuse me, I'll be going now."

She started to walk away but we stopped her again. She glared at us and this time we did flinch since it was a stronger glare than last time. 

This time Leeteuk stepped forward and asked "One last question, what exactly did that group of boys do? I'm sure SNSD wouldn't do something to them if they did nothing wrong and I heard that during lunch SNSD spilled milk on all of them and warned them."

"Oh so that's what they did? Well those boys have been getting in my way all day. One of them blocked my way as I was walking down the hallway, he also shouted at me during class, another one made me lose my balance and fall off the roof. They also won't stop staring at me although one of them actually glares at me and they disturbed my nap time during class" she said with distaste then she turned around and left to wherever she was going.

We just stood there dumbfounded and shocked that people actually had the nerve to do that to the ice princess of Seoul?! Although they are new, they should at least know who she is and what she is capable of.

Well they will soon find out because with what they did to Taeyeon, Jessica won't let them off easily. 

Taeyeon POV

I could feel that someone was following me, I looked back and saw no one. Well that's strange, who would actually try to follow me? Super Junior would never follow me sneakily like that especially after that 'incident', the girls are already gone and no one in this school would dare to follow me anywhere so who is it?

I turned a corner and waited there for the person to show themselves. Suddenly I was surrounded by.......