Chapter 15

Growl

Third POV

SNSD thanked Leeteuk for his help as he left to go back to s. As he left Taeyeon slowly started to wake up.

She opened her eyes and looked at all of us adorably and said cutely "Taeyeonie~ is hungry~" 

"Aigoo how cute~" we all squealed at our kid leader.

"Omo I forgot that when she wakes up she doesn't remember anything and acts like a 5 year  old." Jessica said facepalming herself.

"But she is so adorable like this, we hardly ever get to see her like this~" Yuri said while she pinched Taeyeons cheek. We all nodded agreeing with her.

"Fine then, lets take her to get some food from the cafeteria, there shouldn't be anyone there anymore." Jessica said before walking to Taeyeon and saying "Does Taeyeon want to eat? Come we'll go get something for you to eat."

Taeyeon nodded her head cutely and held Jessica's hand as she said "Gomawo Unnie~" with a gorgeous smile on her face. She may act like a five year old but she's still in her teenager body.

We headed to the cafeteria and were surprised to see Exo there. They looked really angry that they didn't notice us come in. Then Taeyeon ran over to them and pointed at them saying "What's wrong with these oppas?" 

Kris then glared at Taeyeon and said coldly "Leave us alone." The rest of them also glared at her. As soon as he glared at Taeyeon she started to tear up and cry.

"Unnie! Their scary~" Taeyeon said as she cried out loud.

"Seriously, you should be ashamed of yourselves." Jessica said running to Taeyeon and hugging her.

Exo just looked at Taeyeon shocked, they felt guilty for making her cry but they were still sulking about the kiss.

"Apologise to her now!" Seohyun said sternly.

"We're sorry." They all said together.

Taeyeon looked up from her hug with Jessica a said cutely "Do you really mean it?"

Exo melted at her cuteness and nodded while smiling.

Taeyeon squealed in delight and ran to Kris and sat in his lap. She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes as she asked "Oppa Im hungry~ Can I have your food? Your not eating it right?"

Kris just nodded slowly with shock, he was just frozen there while Taeyeon was on his lap eating the food that was on the table.

Exo all looked at SNSD for an explaination while the girls were just laughing at Kris's shocked face.

Jessica then explained the reason why Taeyeon was acting like a kid was because of the kiss from Leeteuk.

At the mention of the kiss Exos mood immediately turned sour. Seeing this Jessica smirked and wanted to tease them, to see how angry they would get.

"Well this isn't the first time he's kissed her either and their really close friends, like really close." She said as she looked at their faces. She grinned in success at the reactions they had when she told them that. 

Then they all went to Taeyeon and was about to ask what her relationship with Leeteuk was but she turned and gave them her beautiful killer smile.

"Gomawo oppas thanks for the food." Then hopped off of Kris and hugged Exo one by one and kissing them on the cheek.

They all stood there frozen on the spot blushing bright red.

"Shame on you, her mind right now is that of a five year old and look at you guys." Hyoyeon said teasingly while pretending to protect Taeyeon.

Exo blushed even more at what she said while Taeyeon was just standing there clueless about what was happening.

She pouted as she said "Oppa and unnies are leaving me out." Then she went to a table by herself and sulked.

"Aww come here Taeng we aren't leaving you out." Yuri tried persuading her but Taeyeon just pouted even more.

"Your lying!" She shouted as she curled herself up into a ball.

"Taengoo~ were sorry ok? And to make up for it why don't we go and get ice cream?" As soon as Jessica said that Taeyeon jumped up in excitement and ran to her hugging her.

"Promise?" Taeyeon looked up with her puppy dog eyes.

"Aigoo, so cute! Anything for you Taeyeonie~" Jessica squealed at the sight of Taeyeons puppy dog eyes.

Exo just watched them happily enjoying seeing Taeyeons cuteness and also jealous of Jessica and how close they are.

"Uh can we come too?" Sehun asked hesitantly.

"Of course you can come Oppa, all of them right Unnie?" Taeyeon said cutely as she got Baekhyun to piggy back her.

Jessica sighed and then looked at the rest of the members.

"No other choice, she wants them to come." Sunny said as she patted Jessica on the back.

"Ok you guys can come but your paying for yourselves." Jessica said giving in to Taeyeon.

Exo cheered, they get to spend more time with the cute Taeyeon. 

"Ok Taeyeon come and walk with Unnie" Yoona said sweetly.

Taeyeon just shook her head and hugged Baekhyuns back as he was piggy backing her. His face was bright red and he had a big grin on his face while s were looking at him with envy.

Xiumin went to Taeyeon and pouted as he said "Taeyeon, don't you want to come to Oppa?" 

Taeyeon looked at him and then reached out for him to carry her. Soon the rest of the boys went to her and tried to get her to come to them but they just ended up scaring her.

Suho saw this and shouted "Everyone back off! Give her some space! Ok Taeyeon who do you want to walk with?"

Taeyeon looked around and then jumped off of Baekhyuns back and went to Sehun and Luhan.

"I'll walk with these oppas." She said with a bright smile on her face while linking arms with the both of them, with the two boys blushing.

"Ok let's go then." Jessica said as she led everyone out of the school toward the ice cream shop.

They were all ordering their ice cream when Taeyeon saw something across the street. It was a pure white wolf with red eyes.

She crossed the street and went and patted the wolf, then a tall man came up to her and said "Hey young lady. Do you like dogs? I have some puppies if you would like to see them." He looked at her with a gentle smile as she nodded and he led her away...........

Exoshidae POV

"Where's Taeyeon?!!!" They all shouted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------