Chapter 16

Growl

Third POV

"What's your name Ahjussi?" Taeyeon asked curiously.

"Oh don't call me Ahjussi, you can call me appa. Kangta appa." The older man said as he led her into his house. There four puppy's ran up to them jumping on the man.

"Whoa down, puppies." He said as he put them down and let the wolf that was with him take the puppies into another room.

"So young lady, what is your name?" He asked as he poured a drink for the both of them.

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon said with a giggle thinking about getting to pet the cute puppies she just saw.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a crash, she looked at Kangta and saw that he had dropped the cup he had in his hand and was now staring at her.

"Are you ok, Kangta appa?" Taeyeon said with a worried face.

Kangta POV

Is it really her? But why was she alone? She should be surrounded by wolves and vampires by now. Nevermind that she is here, we can use this as our opportunity to find out more about her.

"Are you ok, Kangta appa?" Taeyeon said with a worried face.

"I'm ok, Taeyeon ah~ I was just thinking of some things. Anyway do you know a boy named Leeteuk?" I asked, hopefully she doesn't find my questions suspicious. But I think that he must have done something to her since she's not acting her age.

"Oh that Oppa? Yeah him and his group Super Junior, their the best boy gang in Seoul and Im in the best girls gang in Seoul. I'm even the leader and I'm really strong." She said proudly while trying to show me her muscles.

It was the most adorable thing I had ever seen, she really hasn't changed. But I am concerned about this gang stuff, what has Leeteuk been doing?!

"I don't think a beautiful young lady like you should be going around fighting in a gang and Leeteuk as well." I said trying to persuade her.

"But I can beat them." Taeyeon said with a pout.

"Aigoo~ your so cute and I'm not saying that you can't beat them. But what if you get hurt?" I said warning her.

"I'll go to the hospital to get better." She said innocently.

"That's not what I meant......" I said but I was cut off when my wife came into the room.

"Wow, you look just like that wolf that appa had." Taeyeon said in awe.

"Appa?" She looked at me questioningly.

"Jagiya~ This young lady is Kim Taeyeon." I said with a smile on my face nodding at her shocked face.

She ran and hugged Taeyeon tightly before saying "My name is Boa, but just call me umma, I am so happy to see you."

Taeyeon just giggled as she hugged her back, while I sat there watching the two of them. We are finally complete, and the happy look on my wife's face makes me feel overjoyed. Its been a long time since I've seen her smile like that ever since we had to leave her but now she's back. Our daughter is back.

Exoshidae POV

"Where could she be?!" Jessica said while frantically trying to find Taeyeon.

The rest of us were panicing, thinking of what might've happened to her. Did she get kidnapped again? Could Mblaq have gotten her and are exacting their revenge on her right now? Where is she?!

Suddenly Jessica got a call from Leeteuk:

Jessica: Oppa! Taeyeon is missing! What should we do she doesn't have her phone on her and she's pretty much defenseless since she has the mind of a five year old and we have no idea where she could be!

Leeteuk: Calm down Jessica. I called to give you a message that Taeyeon is safe and that she is with people we can trust. You trust me right? She's safe and saund so don't worry about her ok?

Jessica: Are you sure Oppa? Do I know these people? How are you sure?

Leeteuk: I am very sure and yes you know these people, very well I must say and here's a picture of her to show that she's safe. They just sent it to me, they're taking her out to have fun so don't worry.

Jessica: Hmm ok Oppa but only because I trust you. Ok then bye.

*hangs up*

"Did he say something about Taeyeon?" Yoona asked while everyone crowded around Jessica.

"He said that she's safe and that she's with people that we can trust. He even sent a picture of her that was sent to him by them." Jessica said as she showed them the pictures.

"Look at her having fun while we're here all worried about her." Tao said as he scoffed at the picture.

"That's just the way she is, she does what she wants, she trusts her instincts over the evidence, she never listens to anyone and she is very stubborn. But that is who she is and we wouldn't want her to change in anyway." Seohyun said as she glared at Tao before gathering her unnies and leaving.

Exo POV

"Tao I think you just got on the wrong side of SNSDs maknae." Chen said as he put his hand on Taos shoulder.

"I thought she was the nice and weak one." Tao said as he kept thinking of the glare she gave him, just like Taeyeons.

"Well I guess we should just go home now and wait till tomorrow to see Taeyeon again." Suho said as he started walking home with the rest of them following.

Kangta POV

I slowly opened the door and laid the sleeping Taeyeon on the bed.

"Sweet dreams my precious little girl." As I was about to get up I felt her hand holding mine tightly while she was mumbling something in her sleep.

"Umma, Appa, please don't die. Don't leave me here alone." She said as she started to cry.

"Dont worry my little Taetae, I'm here so don't cry  anymore, Appa is here." I said as she snuggled up closer to me.

I sat there patting her head as she slowly calmed down. Then Boa appeared at the door and said " Can I join you?"

I smiled at her and nodded as she went to the other side of the bed and hugged Taeyeon as she slept.

"How much longer do we have to be apart from her?" She said as tears were forming in her eyes.

"I know that it's hard but it's for her own good, her destiny puts her on a different path than ours and we can't get in her way." I said as I sighed at the thought that tomorrow we will have to let her go again.

"No, I have missed so much of her life already and I don't want to miss anymore. Can't we stay by her side like this? We won't be in her way, we will just be bystanders, that is enough for me. I want to watch her grow and be apart of her life even if it is only a small part." Boa said pleadingly with sorrow in her eyes.

"I know you want to and so do I but I'm not sure if its possible. It hurts me to see you this way and also our daughter, she was crying in her sleep calling for us." I said as sadness overcame me.

"But I think it is for the best that we have as much distance as we can from her to prevent us from intervening. You know that her path is a dangerous one and it is one that she must walk on, if we were to enter her life again you know that we would definitely solve all her problems for her and she won't learn anything. So as her parents we must do this for the benefit of our child." I said strictly, rebuilding my resolve, this is all for the best for Taeyeon.

Boa just nodded her head tiredly before falling asleep with tears running down her face as she hugged Taeyeon.

I looked at the two most important women in my life and saw how unhappy they are. It really breaks my heart but it is necessary for Taeyeons future happiness.