Chapter 14

Growl

Third POV

"Lets tie them up before we wake them, who knows what they'll do when they wake up." Taeyeon said while warming up her voice.

They successfully tied them up and one by one they started waking up.

"What's going on?! Why did you kidnap us?!" GO said angrily as he tried to get out of the chair. Taeyeon went up to him and whispered in his ear "Hush, your too loud." He shivered as he felt her breath on his ear.

"Ok I'm ready girls, put your ear muffs on and to answer you question the reason I'm doing this is payback, for you guys kidnapping me." Taeyeon said with a smirk.

"Our Taeyeonie has the nickname 'Siren' you know from those Greek stories? Well you guys will find out soon about why she's called that. Ok Taeng we have the ear muffs on." Yuri said mischievously while putting her ear muffs on.

Taeyeon cleared before singing in a soothing hypnotic tone, 

"Listen to my voice

And hear me sing

Grant my wish 

And listen to me

Under my spell you will be

Now do as I say

And my voice you will obey~"

They fell asleep during the song and then woke up when she finished but they had a dazed look on them. The girls waved their hands in front of them but they didn't move or blink.

"I guess it worked, you have such a great voice unnie and it really comes in handy when we are dealing with people." Sooyoung said in excitement.

"Well those who deserve it." Yoona reminded, they don't want innocent people to get hurt.

"Ok let's untie them so Taeng can test it out" Jessica said.

Once they untied them the girls talked to each other about what they should get them to do.

"Why don't we have them dress up as girls and come to school?" Yuri said while looking at them.

"Oh and have them follow Super Junior Oppas around as payback for what they did to us last week." Yoona pouted as she remembered the prank they did.

"Oh and have them make us food, I'm hungry~" Sooyoung said as her stomach rumbled.

"Ok we will do all of that but food first. Lets make them wear maid costumes and cook for us and we can take pictures of them and post it all over the school." Jessica said with a evil smirk.

They all agreed and Taeyeon told them one by one what to do and pushed them into a room for them to change.

As she was telling one of the other members what to do Jessica went and whispered something into Mir's ear imitating Taeyeons voice. She usually doesn't do that because it hearts her voice but this was a special case. She went back to the other members and said "I did it, now we just have to wait an see."

The girls smirked and were excited for what will happen tomorrow. Then the door opened and in came the rest of SNSD.

"We're back~!" They said as they came in.

"Sorry that we are so late unnies, our families wanted us to stay and we couldn't come back...." Seohyun said, then she froze as five guys came out of Jessica's room with maid outfits on and long haired wigs.

"What is that?" Sunny said with a shocked expression.

Hyoyeon and Tiffany were just laughing loudly behind them when they saw the manly looking guys in maid out fits.

"I..... Don't........ Know what's........ Going on but I approve." Hyoyeon said in between her fits of laughter. Tiffany just nodded unable to say anything because she was laughing so much.

"Well welcome back guys and these people are the ones who kidnapped me so we used 'that' on them." Taeyeon said calmly before helping Seohyun and Sunny sit down and snapping them out of their shocked state.

Tiffany and Hyoyeons facial expressions immediately changed as they heard that the boys were the one who kidnapped Taeyeon. They went to Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica to get the details of what happened. After the girls explained it to them the two girls glared at the boys and especially at Mir.

"He tried to kiss our kid leader? We're gone for a day and some me kid makes a move on our little Taeng!" Hyoyeon said angrily.

"I know right? That's why we added more to his instructions and it will activate tomorrow at school during lunch. As soon as it does he will definitely be an out cast at our school along with his kidnapper friends. They will see the true power of Taeyeon when she's angry and she's even started training again so she will be in top form." Jessica said with an evil grin on her face.

"What are you girls talking about?" Taeyeon said suspiciously while eyeing her members.

"N... nothing" Hyoyeon stuttered out earning a smack from Jessica.

"What she means is nothing for you to worry about." Jessica said sweetly with an innocent look on her face.

Taeyeon was going to question them further but Seohyun and Sunny called out to her, asking for information about what happened. So she went and explained to Sunny and Seohyun about what happened.

"Ok we need Sunny and Seohyun in on this too since those two are probably the only ones who could stop Taeyeon once she's really mad. Sunny could use her aegyo to divert Taeyeons anger to her while Seohyun stops her. We don't want her to go overboard." Jessica said in a serious tone, she has only ever seen Taeyeon lose herself once and it was scary as hell and really dangerous too. That's why she deals with things calmly and can control her temper well except for some situations.

The girls called Sunny and Seohyun over and asked them about what Taeyeon told them and it seems that Taeyeon didn't fully fill them in since she had to go and deal with the five boys who she is controlling while they cooked for them.

Sunny and Seohyun agreed to the plan after they were told what happened.

"But what if it goes wrong and we can't control unnie?" Seohyun said in a worried tone.

"Well there is a way to calm her down but only in emergencies. A kiss stops her and she blacks out and there's one person I know we can ask." Jessica said remembering what happened that time Taeyeon went berserk.

"Ok then, we'll have that person on standby, to kiss her if all else fails." Sunny said simply, they all agreed and went to the dining room because Taeyeon was calling them saying that dinner was ready.

They ate their dinner and took some pictures of the boys for the next day before getting ready to sleep.

"Unnie what do we do with them now?" Seohyun said to Taeyeon.

"Well they can sleep outside since I made a promise to all of the girls parents that I would never allow boys to sleep inside our house and I won't be breaking that promise today." Taeyeon said with a serious face.

"Ok goodnight unnie~" Seohyun said before she went to sleep.

"Good night everyone!" Taeyeon shouted before they all drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day the girls called Super Junior, saying they had some cute friends that wanted to meet them and they just transferred to their school. They asked them to meet them at the front of school to meet their friends and the boys agreed straight away, if the beautiful SNSD call them cute then they must be really pretty.

SNSD got ready for school and got the five boys to put on the girls school uniform and the wigs that they prepared for them. Then they went to school and waited at the front for Super Junior, there they saw Exo.

"Psst, don't those girls look familiar? You know the ones standing next to SNSD?" Chen asked curiously.

"Pffftttt isn't that those boys that kidnapped Taeyeon?!" Kai said while laughing at them.

"Oh hey look isn't that Super Junior? Are they meeting with the girls?" DO said as he saw them walking towards the girls. His eyes widened as he saw Mblaq dressed as girls go and latch themselves onto Super Junior. The rest of Exo were pissing themselves laughing at the scene they just saw, that they didn't notice SNSD walking up to them.

"Killing two birds with one stone." Taeyeon said with a smirk on her face looking at Super Juniors faces as Mblaq are hugging their arms and getting closer to them. They still haven't figured out that the five 'girls' are actually guys, so they are trying to be polite and gentle with them.

For the next few sessions, Mblaq followed Super Junior everywhere and wouldn't leave them alone. It was absolutely horrible for Super Junior but hilarious for Exo and SNSD.

Super Junior POV

"They set us up!" Yesung said in frustration looking at the annoying 'girls' who won't leave them alone.

"I know, but we can't be rude or rough to them, they are girls even if they look really manly" Leeteuk said as he got up and went out of the classroom to answer a phone call.

Jessica: Oppa, I have a favour to ask you.

Leeteuk: What is it? 

Jessica: Just meet me at the cafeteria at lunch and I'll explain it then okay?

Leeteuk: Yeah, I got it. You know your lucky that I'm a nice guy, oh and call off your friends their really starting to annoy us.

Jessica: Ok I will and gomawo Oppa~

*hung up*

I wonder what she wants me to do.

Taeyeon POV

Ok time to call them back and end Super Juniors misery.

"Girls~ go back to our classroom." I commanded and Mblaq left.

"Hey guys guess what." I said with a smirk on my face.

"What?" Heechul asked curiously.

"Those 'friends' of ours are actually boys." I said as I rushed out of their class hearing Siwon shout "Kim Taeyeon! Come back here and explain!" I just ignored him and went back to our classroom and Mblaq had already changed back to being boys.

Just before the bell went for lunch me and the girls headed to the cafeteria, leaving the boys in the classroom. I was getting my food when suddenly Mir rushed into the cafeteria and shoved my food to the ground and said with a smirk on his face "You midget." He then went on and on teasing me about my height.

"Your dead." I said as I let my anger take over me.

SNSD POV

Wow theirs someone that can last for more than a minute when fighting Taeyeon?! We all thought, shocked at the fight we were seeing in front of us. He was blocking most of the blows Taeyeon was giving him but we know that every blow that he didn't block was a hit to a vital part of his body so he will definitely lose soon.

"Ok our back up plan is ready so everything should be alright." Jessica said assuringly while we all just nodded our heads while watching the fight.

Mir is down, after Taeyeon punched him in the stomach. Nows the time to stop her before she causes too much damage.

"Taengoo~ Bbuing Bbuing~" Sunny said with extra aegyo and cute facials.

Taeyeon immediately looked at Sunny and was about to hit her for her aegyo but Seohyun blocked her and said "Unnie don't hurt her." With pleading eyes.

Taeyeon nodded and then moved towards Mir and said "I'll hurt him instead." Their first plan didn't work and instead made it worse.

Jessica gave a signal to go to their back up plan.

Leeteuk POV

I saw Jessica's signal and I walked in front of Mir and grabbed Taeyeon while she was surprised and kissed her soft red lips.

I pull away and there she is unconscious just like Jessica said she would be. She looks so adorable like this, I carry her bridal style and walk to the infirmary with SNSD following behind.

Exo POV

Did that guy from Super Junior just kiss my Taeyeon!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it doesn't make sense!! (⌒-⌒; )