Chapter 11

Growl

SNSD POV

"Why are those boys watching Taengoo all the time?" Hyoyeon said curiously while watching the  twelve boys try and hide as they watch Taeyeon.

"I don't know, why don't we ask them? Yah, creepy stalkers why are you following our little Taeng?!" Sooyoung shouted as the boys scattered trying not to get caught. Some of them even ran into each other.

"Pffftttt what dorks!" Yoona said with her aligator laugh.

"Just ignore them ok? I have a plan to deal with them. They've been taking away our Kid leader so we have to get them back, if you know what I mean." Jessica said while smirking and looking at the Queens of pranks, Yoona,  Sooyoung and Yuri. Their almost as bad as Super Junior.

"This sound like fun, what do you want us to do?" Yuri said with excitement, it's been a while since their last prank and the girls have been itching to do one.

"That's up to you to decide, me and Taeyeon are going to meet those boys after school and you can deal with them then as long as me and Taeyeon don't get affected ok?" Jessica said with a serious face.

"Of course we wouldn't prank Taeyeon and it wouldn't be fun to prank you since you never react to it anyway." Yoona said with a pout.

"Ok good so start your pranks after school." Jessica said as she walked away going to her next class.

"Hey what were you planning just them with Jessica unnie?" Seohyun said suspiciously.

"Don't worry maknae it's nothing bad" said Sooyoung with a grin on her face, but it is for Exo she thought. 

"Your planning something aren't you because nothing good ever comes out of the three of you having a private conversations." Sunny said while eyeing the three girls.

The three girls just zipped their mouths and then skipped to their next class.

"Well I just hope whatever they are planning doesn't have anything to do with us." Hyoyeon said as she closed her locker. The rest of the girls nodded as they all went to their next class.

Taeyeon POV

"Sica, it's time to meet Exo, so come on let's go!" I said as I dragged her to the front of the school where we were going to meet up.

When we reached the front of the school Exo was surrounded by girls. So annoying! But I might as well have fun teasing those stupid girls.

I walked through the crowd of girls and grabbed the first arm I could find and said cutely "Oppa~ Can't you get rid of all these girls~" I looked up and it turned out I grabbed Kris's arm, talk about luck because as soon as I said that Kris glared at all of the girls and shouted "Go away!" He looked really scary so the girls ran away but I heard some of them mumble "Why is Taeyeon with Exo?"

I guess I have to deal with the rumours they come up with tomorrow. I let go of Kris's arm and walk over to Jessica who looks dumbfounded.

"I only did it to get rid of the girls and to tease them a little so stop looking so shocked." I whispered into her ear.

She came back to her senses and nodded with her usual poker face. Meanwhile I notice tha Kris is smirking while the rest of the guys are looking really angry. What happened?

Kris POV

Taeyeon just held my arm and called me Oppa!!! I bet those guys are really jealous right now but didn't Suho say to get closer to her and that's exactly what I'm doing.

"Remember the plan is to get close to her, so stop looking at me like that." I said as I smirked at their angry faces.

She looked so cute when she asked me to get rid of the girls that I just couldn't resist. I guess if Taeyeon is going to be our ruler then it wouldn't be so bad.

Exo POV

He's right he's just following the plan but does he really have to say it while smirking?!

"Yah! She's coming over and with that Jessica girl that doesn't like us." DO whispered to us.

"Damn, it's going to be hard to get Taeyeon to like us if she's here so Kai you go and deal with her." Suho said as he was thinking of ways to get closer to Taeyeon.

"Why me?! I want to go with Taeyeon!" Kai whined

"Because your the one that can probably handle her now go!" Suho said in a strict tone.

"Fine~" Kai said before he went to Jessica and flirted with her while Taeyeon was talking to Suho.

"Hey pretty lady, why don't we go somewhere else? You know with just the two of us." He said with a wink.

Jessica just ignored him until he touched her hand and she gave him a cold glare that froze him on the spot.

"Dont touch me." She said icily as she walked off to stand next to Taeyeon and listen to their conversation leaving Kai frozen there.

Kai came back to reality when he saw an angel saying "Are you ok?" He looked at her and it was Taeyeon, she was caressing his face with her face close to his.

"I'm uhhhh f....fine", Kai stuttered for the first time ever in front of a girl.

"That's good and sorry about touching your face and all. That's the only way to get someone back when Jessica freezes them with her glare." Taeyeon said as she moved back from Kai and walked back to the rest of the group.

Kai just stood there smiling widely touching where Taeyeon touched his face blushing.

We all glared at Kai making sure not to get caught by Taeyeon of course. Him and Kris are so lucky!!

Luhan was pouting and suddenly he felt someone pinching his cheeks.

"Aigoo why are you pouting? You look just like Sunny when she's pouting!" Taeyeon said while staring into Luhans eyes.

Luhan thought he would melt in happiness from Taeyeon touching his cheeks and looking at him with those adorable hazel brown eyes. 

"He's not Sunny so leave him alone ok" Jessica said before taking Taeyeon away from Luhan.

"I know , I know." Taeyeon said then she started talking to Suho again. But then Baekhyun and Sehun all went to Taeyeon and did their puppy dog eyes.

"Aigoo, trying to copy me?" Taeyeon said teasingly while patting them on the head and then went back to her conversation with Suho.

The two boys squealed in delight at getting Taeyeons attention and high fives each other.

Then DO went up to Taeyeon and said " I baked these muffins just for you so do you want some?" 

"Of course thankyou DO, is it alright if I give some to Jessica?" Taeyeon said in a cute voice.

"Yes! I mean sure you can." He said while rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

The girls ate it right there and their eyes lit up. "This is so good! Ok DO was it? You have permission to come over to our house whenever you want!" Jessica said while patting his back.

Exo looked shocked that she would actually be nice to one of them.

"Yep and you can teach me how to make some of these so I can make it for the rest of the girls" Taeyeon said excitedly.

"Sure I'll teach you" DO said with a wide smile on his face, finally he can spend time with Taeyeon.

"Hey Taeyeon can I have one?" Two pretty and tall girls ran up to Taeyeon.

Jessica POV

I looked at them and they nodded, I guess everything is ready. But I don't want DO to get hurt, what if he can't make anymore muffins?

"DO you can walk with us and the rest of you follow. We're taking you to our house so you can tell us all what you have found out." I said while walking with DO, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri.

While Sooyoung and Yoona was bothering Taeyeon about the muffins I had Yuri tell me about her plans.

"DO can you go help Taeyeon with those two shikskins?" And as soon as I said that he straightaway went to her.

Yuri then started telling me what the did and I laughed at the thought of them falling into the pranks. 

Tonight it begins.