Chapter 21

Growl

Third POV

2PM dragged all the boys into a big van that they hired and dumped them all at the school since they didn't know where they lived and drove off.

Suho and Seugho who were already awake woke up their members and told them about what they had heard.

"Ok let's go and warn Taeyeon" Suho and Seugho said at the same time and they all went to SNSDs dorm to warn them.

They rang the doorbell and as soon as the door was opened they all came rushing in explaining what Suho and Seungho had heard but it was all a big jumble and SNSD couldn't understand.

"Slow down and one at a time." Seohyun scolded which silenced the seventeen boys.

"Now then what is it that you wanted to tell us?" Taeyeon asked patiently waiting for their answer.

Suho was about to explain but then he saw that 2PM were sitting right there in their living room and he froze.

"Yes Suho?" Taeyeon said gently urging him to say what he wanted to say.

That gave Suho the strength to tell them what he had heard. He pointed at 2PM as he explained what had happened.

2PM just looked at them in disbelief while denying that they said such things. SNSD were looking at 2PM suspiciously while Taeyeon just had her normal poker face on, not showing any emotions or hints on who she believed between the two groups of boys.

"2PM get out of our house right now." Taeyeon said solemnly while pointing towards the door. 2PM just looked at her shocked before walking towards the door.

"It's not over yet, everyone come in!" Chansung said as he opened the door revealing a bunch of tough looking gangs ready with weapons and some even had guns.

"Did you think that we would ever come back to you?!" Junho shouted as he went and tried to attack Taeyeon but he was too slow because Jessica had already stepped in front of Taeyeon and blocked his hit. She then punched him in the guts causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

This led to the rest of the gang and SNSD, Exo and Mblaq to start an all out fight against each other. Leaving Taeyeon to deal with the rest of 2PM by her self.

Wooyoung and Nickhun attacked her from both sides but she ducked and tripped them both over before punching them right in the head knocking them unconcious.

Then Taecyeon grabbed her and put her in a head lock but easily escaped through his big arms and roundhouse kicked him in the face making him fall to the ground.

Then she looked up to see where JunK was and she saw him holding Jessica hostage with a gun to her head and she was bleeding from a bullet wound in the leg.

This made Taeyeon absolutely furious and soon a dark aura was emanating from her. This caused the gangs , SNSD, Exo and Mblaq to stop fighting as they felt a shiver run down their spines before looking at Taeyeon.

"Let her go." Taeyeon said in low and demanding tone.

"W...what if I don't?" JunK stuttered as he tried to act tough but this only infuriated Taeyeon even more. The sky outside turned dark and soon a rumbling sound could be heard outside and lightning struck near the house shaking it.

"Don't test my patience JunK." She said as she glared at him with her eyes flashing red. 'Those red eyes again' JunK thought as he looked at the scary Taeyeon before him.

"Oh no this is bad. I think her powers are awakening although her memories have not." Suho said to s and Mblaq as they watched the aura around Taeyeon grow stronger and as her appearance began to change.

Her once fully blonde hair was now jet black and her adorable hazel brown eyes were now bright blood red.

Luckily the gangs that were with 2PM had already ran away scared of the lightning that shook the house and SNSD were so concerned about Jessica that they didn't notice the changes in Taeyeon.

The house shook again causing everyone to lose their balance except for Taeyeon that is but this caused JunK to pull the trigger, missing Jessica's head but still injuring her which caused her to become unconcious and as she lay on the floor the blood that was coming out of her arm spread to her head making it look like she was dead.

This caused Taeyeon to absolutely lose herself in her anger and she completely changed her appearance into one fitting of being called the Queen of darkness.

Her eyes which were red turned black, her milky white skin now looked pale, she had fangs hanging out of and long red sharp nails while wearing a long black dress. 

"You ignorant fool! Now you must die." She said in a low demonic voice as she went closer to JunK to finish him off.

But the door burst open as Leeteuk came running in and he kissed Taeyeon on the lips until she and their surroundings had all turned back to normal. This took a lot of his strength so he out with Taeyeon leaving SNSD shocked at what they had just witnessed while Exo and Mblaq were irritated at Leeteuks sudden appearance and kiss, but they were also thankful that he showed up and intervened. Who knows what could've happened if he didn't come they thought as they shivered.

Then they faced SNSD who were helping Jessica as they took the bullets out of her leg and arm then bandaging her wound like professionals. Before putting her to bed with a drug to ease her pain and coming out to figure out what had happened to their kid leader since they had never seen her like that in all the years that they had known her.

"Since you guys don't look surprised at all, do you mind telling us how our leader became like 'that'?" Sunny asked as she eyed Exo and Mblaq suspiciously.

Suho sighed as he said "Well it's a long story" 

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update!!