Chapter 1

Growl

Sehun POV

Different school but its just the same as other schools, girls giggling and talking about us, boys looking at us and saying "What's so good about them?" -.- Everything is the same except we now go to SM high. As we were walking down the hallway towards the office, it suddenly became quiet and everyone formed a path in front of us.

This is so weird!! I looked at Baekhyun and asked "Hyung what's..." But I was cut off by a student on the side that whispered to us in a panicked tone saying "Move, your in her way!" We all looked behind us and there was a petite girl walking through the path of students, I couldn't see her face that well because she was too far away.

We moved to the side like the other students and  it seemed like Kris was annoyed at having to move just because of a girl. I even heard him mumble "Why do we have to move because of that short girl".

I was really curious about who this girl was.

Kris POV

I am so irritated right now! First these guys make a fuss over us and block our way and now they make us move because of one stupid girl!

Well I'm not going to just stay silent anymore! Time to vent out my anger and I'm sure this girl will just end up falling for me and not get angry heh.

I step out from the crowd and stand in front of the short petite girl before she passes by me and my group. I heard people gasp at what I am doing and my friends telling me to get out of her way. 

She lifts her head up and looks me straight in the eye, with no expression on her face. Now that I see her, she is really beautiful. Milky white skin, adorable hazel brown eyes, long wavy blonde hair and blood red lips. As she looks at me, it's as if she is seeing right through me. I was in a daze just from looking into those eyes of hers.

But I came back to reality when I heard "Move". She was still looking at me and then she said it again with a cold tone that sent shivers down my spine. I immediately moved out of her way and went back to my group dumbfounded and with a strange feeling in my heart. 

Who is this girl?

Suho POV

It's only the first day and already Kris is making trouble -.-. I just watch because I know I can't do anything to stop him. The girl stopped when Kris blocked her way and looked up because he is so tall. I look at her face and man is she a beauty! Just one look could make any man fall for her. I look at Kris and see he is just staring at her, I chuckled at the sight of the almighty Wu Yi Fan in a daze because of a girl. Maybe this school will be interesting?

Third POV

The bell rang and everyone was in class except for Exo who were getting their timetables. They were surprised that they were in the same class, all twelve of them. 

When they found their class they went in and the teacher told them to introduce themselves. The girls in the class squealed in excitement at having the twelve boys in their class while the boys just stayed quiet waiting for their introduction.

Suho started to introduce everyone since they were too lazy to introduce themselves.

"Hi everyone, my name is Suho, it's nice to meet you. We are a group called Exo and in our group is Kris,  Tao, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, Kai, DO, Luhan, Xiumin, Chanyeol and our maknae Sehun."

The girls cheered and clapped but they became silent when the boys pointed towards a sleeping figure at the back all alone with no one sitting near the person. Then the girls looked behind them at the sleeping figure with a face that shouted fear. 

Exo was curious about who that sleeping figure was and what they were so afraid of. Then the teacher called out "Kim Taeyeon, please raise your hand. That is where you will all be sitting, in that area at the back where Kim Taeyeon is." The class all looked shocked and nervous after hearing who they were going to be sitting near.

Exo looked around for who 'Kim Taeyeon' was and they saw the sleeping figure slowly raise her hand and slowly raised her head looking at them sleepily. Kris saw her and shouted "Ah it's you!" Taeyeon then looked at him and said in an icy voice "Be quiet." And with that she went back to sleep.

Kris was once again dumbfounded but his friends pushed him to their seats so that they don't disturb the lesson any further.

The teacher sighed and mumbled to herself "This is going to be a long year." And then she began the lesson.