Chapter 2

Growl

Third POV

During class Exo didn't pay attention to the lesson, all they did was stare at the girl sitting in the middle of them named 'Kim Taeyeon'. They were curious about who exactly is this girl and why everyone is afraid of her?

The bell rang and it was lunch time, Exo tried to look for Taeyeon but they didn't see her anywhere. So they just went and sat at a random table trying to get away from all the girls that were trying to have lunch with them.

At that moment the doors to the cafeteria flung open and there stood 9 beautiful girls. As they walked in Exo noticed one of the girls in the group and she was standing at the front with another girl leading the group into the cafeteria. It was Kim Taeyeon! 

Taeyeon POV

What is up with those new boys in my class?! First one of them blocks my way and the same one shouts at me during class and now their whole group is staring at me. 

"Sica~ there's some weird new boys in my class" I said with a pout but changed back to my poker face when I remembered that we were in the cafeteria.

"Did they do something to you? Do you need me to 'deal' with them?" Jessica said in a worried tone, but maintained her poker face while walking. 

"No and no, although one of them did block my way this morning and shout at me and they keep on staring at me" I said as I got my food.

"So these boys needs a lesson, huh" Hyoyeon said when she overheard me speaking.

Jessica glared at her for eavesdropping and Hyoyeon went back to the other 6 girls in our group. Now it was just me waiting for Jessica to get her food.

"I agree with Hyoyeon, we should teach them a lesson and especially because they are new" Jessica said with a smirk on her face.

"Do whatever, I'll be up on the rooftop." I said as I was leaving and I heard her say "This will be fun" I just sighed as I thought of what she might do since she is really overprotective but who cares. I don't even know or want to know them, I'll just let the girls handle it, I'm sure they can handle a couple of boys.

Jessica POV

"This will be fun" I said as Taeyeon was leaving. But wait I forgot to ask her who the boys are!! Now I have to go to her class to find out. I got my food and was about to go to join the other girls when I saw a group of boys getting up and was about to follow Taeyeon. Found them, no one else in this school would dare to follow Taeyeon.

I went over to them and slammed my hand on their table. They all looked at me shocked and frozen. I smirked and signaled for the girls to come over, they all came over except for Sooyoung and Yoona. I just rolled my eyes at the two shikskins and glared at the people who were looking at us. They all turned around quickly scared and I just turned to face the boys again this time with the rest of the girls with me. 

"So, I heard you had a little encounter with our Taeyeon?" I said in a sarcastic voice. The other girls started to glare at the boys once they heard from Hyoyeon about what they did. Sooyoung and Yoona finally joined us after finishing their food. 

One of them stood up and was about to say something but then Sooyoung splashed her milk on him. "Welcome to SM high" I said with a smirk, the guy was just looking at us shocked and speechless. Then the rest of us got milk and poured it on all 12 of them.

Now they looked angry and was about to shout at us but I cut them off saying "This is our turf and if you mess with one of us you mess with all of us got that!" I glared at them one last time before walking off.

Third POV

One by one each member of SNSD walked past Exo making killing signals and saying "Stay away from our Taeyeon"

Exo was just left there speechless and drenched in milk. They all turned towards Kris and glared at him.

"What? Do you have a problem?" He said innocently as he squeezed out some of the milk from his tshirt. Suddenly the cafeteria was filled with screams and the boys looked and saw a group of girls that looked like they were going to pounce on them.

"I..I think we should run" Sehun said and as soon as he said that they all ran for it. When they finally got rid of all the screaming girls they went to the roof top to get some fresh air. There they heard a beautiful angelic voice singing on the other end of the rooftop.

They looked for the voice and found Taeyeon walking on the edge of the roof with the sun on her face as she sings. It was the most beautiful thing they have ever seen and heard.

Kai was worried and shouted out "Yah get away from there!" Taeyeon turned to look at us and as she turned she lost her balance and ...........