Chapter 31

Growl

Third POV

"Why are you here Jiyong? Or should I say G Dragon since that's what people are calling you these days." Taeyeon said with a smirk hiding her inner feelings of fear and weakness in front of Kwon Jiyong once again. How could he be here and how did he find her? What is his purpose? Revenge for what she did to him that day?

Flashback

"Taeyeon! I heard you called for me and so I came for you straight away." Jiyong said cheerfully as his angel had asked for him, instead of him having to initiate contact. Maybe his plan had worked, getting rid of those annoying people around his angel so that she would look only at him. 'Now that I've gotten rid of her parents, next is Leeteuk and Jessica who always gets in my way, taking my angel away from me.' He thought to himself as he smiled happily at Taeyeon.

However something seemed off about Taeyeon and he could sense a dangerous aura surrounding her, and suddenly Taeyeon turned to face him with abnormal red eyes which replaced her normal cute hazel brown eyes. She stared at Jiyong with fierce intensity as she said in a low and dark voice "From this point forward, you will forget everything about everyone you hold dear and most importantly me. You will also live a life of desire for those lost memories so you can suffer the frustrations and disappointment of not getting what you want. You are never to show yourself in front of me ever again, I never want to see your face again. As it has been said, it shall be done." With that Jiyong fell unconscious along with Taeyeon who had used up too much of her sealed powers leading to her fainting.

With the outburst of energy Leeteuk was able to find Taeyeon and by the time he did Jiyong was already gone, disappearing from their lives like he never existed, gone forever.

Or so they thought seeing as here he is now, in front of Taeyeon seemingly alive but from Taeyeons senses she could tell that he was far from alive, he didn't have the scent of a loving human but rather the scent of a devil and quite a powerful one, from the aura he is emitting.

"Ah, that's just my stage name you know. I'm still the Jiyong you used to know, just slightly different and much more stronger." Jiyong said as he walked closer to Taeyeon, eventually teleporting right in front of her, just centimetres away from her. Taeyeon immediately took a step back away from him but Jiyong grabbed her by the waist before she could and instead she was pulled closer to him. Jiyong rested his head on her neck breathing in her essence, her scent. Finally he has met the beautiful angel that continuously haunted his dreams, the key to his forgotten memories and the keeper of his heart.

Taeyeon tried to strike a blow in Jiyongs stomach to push him away but she ended up punching the air as Jiyong had already teleported elsewhere and was now sitting on the windowsill swinging his legs as he clicked his tongue at Taeyeon saying playfully "Aish, why did you have to ruin the mood, we were having an intimate moment just then. Tsk tsk tsk naughty Taeyeon."

"Tch just tell me already what do you want Jiyong, enough of your games, you know that I loathe it when people avoid answering my questions and what's more it's you, a person I have a deep hatred for." Taeyeon growled out as her eyes were beginning to turn red in anger.

"Whoa, calm down Taeyeon. Is that really a way to treat a guest? You see I still haven't recovered all of my memories yet and so I will be staying with you from now on because you my dear are the key to my memory loss and I intend to retrieve every last memory. Heck I don't even know why your treating me like this, from the memories I have gotten back over these years, you were an angel who was always smiling and very nice to me." Jiyong explained playfully with a pout at the treatment he is receiving making Taeyeon want to puke.

"Well then allow me to explain exactly why I am treating you this way, you are the murderer who killed my parents which is why I erased your memories and cursed you to never show your face in front of me again. So imagine my shock and displeasure at seeing you here in front of me somehow and asking for your memories back." Taeyeon said coldly sending a cold chill down Jiyongs back.

"What? I didn't kill your parents, as a matter of fact they are very much still alive today, I even have proof right here." Jiyong said in confusion as a bunch of photos suddenly appeared in his hands which he then handed over to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just scoffed at the photos and said coldly "I know that my parents are dead, I was there to identify their dead bodies and maybe it was the memory loss or something but these people are not even my parents."

"No, they are your real parents, the ones that you said I killed were not your parents. Those two people in the photo, don't you remember them?" Jiyong asked in confusion at Taeyeons words. Suddenly an image flashed through Taeyeons mind as she remembered the time she met Jaejoong in her dream, there were pictures in that old room, her old room, and in those photos there was her and Jaejoong and also two other people. The same people that were in the photos that Jiyong showed her.

Taeyeon stepped back in shock and denial as she said "No, no my parents were killed by you and I don't know these people, I don't know them." Taeyeon then felt a searing pain run through her head as words she did not understand started to cloud her mind.

Jiyong went to her straight away and caught her before she toppled over in pain, as he understood what was happening to her as it has happened to him more times then he would've liked. "Taeyeon I can retrieve your memories of your parents and stop this pain but you must also agree to give me back my memories." Jiyong said calmly with his poker face but inside he was dying of worry at seeing Taeyeon in pain and wanted to relieve her then and there but he also needed to remember his forgotten memories and this was the only way he could.

Taeyeon looked at him with blood red eyes straining as she said "I release your memories from their bonds, sealed with a kiss let this be done." Taeyeon then pulled Jiyong down into a kiss as he recited the same incantation and in the kiss they both both saw their lost memories flood their minds as they remembered their past relieving the pain afflicted on them.

Kangta POV

"Come on Boa, we need to go now." I shouted out as I waited for her outside by the car. Suddenly I was enveloped in darkness as I was pulled into a closed space with nothing but black in its surroundings. I looked around calmly as it wasn't my first time being pulled into one of these spaces, then I saw a light orb approaching me and from the looks of it, it was IU. I wonder what she could want to talk about for her to drag me in here.

"Kangta, she remembers...." Were the words she said before she disappeared with the closed space warping out placing me back in front of my car waiting for my wife only now I was in deep shock. It couldn't be, that Taeyeon has unlocked her memories of us? 

Boa then came out of the house with tears b in her eyes, seeing me she ran into my arms as I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. 

Taeyeon, now that you know about us, what will you do?

Third POV

Finally their hidden memories had been released and they had regained all their memories. Taeyeon tried to push Jiyong away as soon as she had gathered all her memories but he wouldn't let her go and moved closer to her, holding her tight as he proceeded to deepen the kiss, his old and new feelings to Taeyeon surfacing as he felt an overwhelming need to own her, to monopolise her. But the moment didn't last long as Taeyeon stared into Jiyongs eyes with her fiery red eyes, leaving Jiyong completely imobile, unable to do anything.

"Jiyong, don't get too cocky now, you may have had the upper hand before but now with all of my memories back and the knowledge of my powers with them, I am now able to utilise my powers with ease. Now then I will unfreeze you if you promise me that you will listen to everything I say and never hurt my loved ones or who knows what I would do." Taeyeon said as she traced Jiyongs face with her finger, staring down at him with a smirk adorning her face as she thought of how useful he is going to be. "What do you say?" She asked with an angelic smile, looking innocent and beautiful but Jiyong could see a devilish glint in her eyes which was contrary to her smile.

Taeyeon unfroze his head so he would be able to talk as she couldn't get any information on his thoughts with his face frozen like that let alone a answer as to whether or not he would accept, binding himself to her for eternity. Jiyong then looked at Taeyeon with a smile saying "Do you even need to ask?" Of course he would willingly devote himself to his angel, in fact he had already done so from the moment they met but now it was time to make it official. Although now he can't lay a finger on those annoying people close to her but at least he knows for sure that he will be with her for eternity, that is all he needs, his one and only angel bound with him for eternity.

Taeyeon then wore a devilish smirk on her face at his answer as she unfroze his entire body making him fall to the ground having been released. "Kwon Jiyong, do you swear to be loyal and obedient to me for eternity, forever bound by this blood contract, never to disobey, betray and hurt both me and those close to me from now until forever?"

"I do, my angel." Jiyong said as Taeyeon then bared her fangs and bit his neck, his blood and injecting her venomous hybrid blood into him completing the blood contract. Taeyeon gasped as she let Jiyong go while Jiyong was writhing on the floor as his body accostomed itself with Taeyeons blood.

"The deal is done and now can never be broken. But know that I will not treat you with any sort of kindness or sympathy, you are my tool, nothing more, nothing less understood?" Taeyeon declared coldly as Jiyong finally settled down and was now able to speak, responding with a strained "Anything for you my angel." Before he disappeared to recover properly from the blood contract.

Taeyeon then looked at all of her friend and family she had laid to rest with her lullaby, she then used her powers to levitate everyone into beds around the house for them to sleep in as she disenchanted them singing "Wake in the morn and sleep no more, remember only your dreams in the stream of memories, enchanted no more."

However she had grouped Exo into the room Kris was sleeping in and cast another enchantment upon them causing them to fall into a deep sleep , unable to turn during the full moon and to remain asleep until it is over, just as she had promised Kris, she will not let them go wild. "Goodnight my dear wolves, see you after the full moon." Taeyeon whispered before she took a hooded cloak from her closet and set out into the night.

Taeyeon came across a time warp and entered after having checked that she was in the all clear. There she found a shadowed figure sitting in front of a crystal ball. 

"I've been expecting you."