Chapter 13

Growl

Third POV

"Ok the five of them have transferred into our class so when they introduce themselves make sure you mark your person and make sure not to get caught. Is that clear?" Taeyeon said strictly while looking at the twelve boys and four girls.

"Yes!" They all said and then split into their groups.

They went to their class and made sure that their seats surrounded one seat so their person could sit there.

Class started and still they haven't come yet but then the door opened and in came five handsome boys. The girls in the class started cheering until Taeyeon slammed her hand on her table and gave cold glare across the room making the entire classroom silent. Her classmates and even Exo were frozen from her glare while the five boys and Taeyeons members weren't affected. 

Mblaq POV

"That girl sure has power over the class, do you think she is the one we are looking for? And doesn't she look familiar hyung?" Mir whispered to GO as he stared at Taeyeon.

"No way would she be the one we are looking for. I mean look at her, she is so petite and looks really weak and innocent. She does fit the beauty criteria though." GO stated.

"The girl next to her looks more like the person we are looking for, she looks cold and strong, like a ice princess. But I do remember that other girl, she was the prey we caught a few days ago that got away. The one we thought was the beauty from the prophecy." Seungho whispered.

"Now lets have the new students introduce themselves." The teacher said interrupting our conversation.

"Our group is called Mblaq and my name is Seungho."

"My name is Cheondung."

"My name is DO."

"My name is Lee Joon."

"And I'm the maknae Mir."

The class clapped quietly while looking at the girl who slammed her hand on her table carefully. What's so scary about her?!

"Now Seungho you will be sitting in the middle of Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Yoona.

Lee Joon you will be sitting in the middle of DO, Lay, Tao and Jessica.

GO you will be sitting in the middle of Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yuri.

Cheondung you will be sitting in the middle of Xiumin, Kris, Chen and Sooyoung.

Lastly, Mir you will be sitting next to Kim Taeyeon. Now can you raise your hands?" 

Omg I get to sit next to that pretty girl and her name is KimTaeyeon!! >.< -Mir

Whoa they are all pretty boys and girl - Seungho

They all look like foreigners. - Lee Joon

Why am I always stuck with the weird ones? -GO

They look kind of scary - Cheondung

"Hey the names Mir, what's yours?" He said coolly.

"I know already, so just keep your mouth shut." Taeyeon said coldly before turning to talk to a wide eyed guy happily. 

First session just finished and Lee Joon went up to Mir and said teasingly "You just got burned bro"

Mir POV

What just happened? This is the first time I have ever been treated like this by a girl, they usually fall for my bad boy act and seeing her so friendly with another guy is making me feel mad.

I saw her leaving the room so I decided to confront her. I reached out and grabbed her wrist to make her face me but instead she flipped me over and slammed me into the floor pinning me down.

"What do you want?" She said icily with a cold glare.

I just stared up at her, I knew she was pretty but not this pretty. Now that I look closely she has adorable brown eyes, long curled eyelashes, red plump kissable lips and silky blonde hair. I found myself getting closer to her ready to kiss her but she stood up and smirked at me.

"Did you fall for me?" She said teasingly before leaving me there on the ground dumbfounded.

I was blushing straight red, did I fall for her? No I can't be doing this, I have to find the beauty from the prophecy but she is stronger than what we thought so she could be the one we are looking for.

Taeyeon POV

What an idiot, just like all those other guys. Well I'm not sure now about if they are the ones we are looking for. They fit the description Luhan gave me and my memories but one thing is missing, red eyes.

I went into the classroom and saw that Exo and Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung and Jessica was making it really obvious that they were watching the group of boys by surrounding them and staring at the four boys.

"Ok guys split up now and leave them alone" I said to them and they all went back to their seats.

"Thank you umm.... What was your name again?" I think the one named Seungho said.

"You don't need to know and give a piece of advice to your maknae, tell him to give up on me ok?" I said with my icy glare. They just nodded and sat there silently.

I walked over to Exo and the girls "You guys really aren't obvious when your keeping an eye on them are yous?" I said sarcastically.

"Really?" Baekhyun said innocently with an excited face. I saw some of s face palm themselves.

"No, of course not. What part of not getting caught do you guys not understand?" I said frustrated. They all just had their heads down not making eye contact with me.

Then Tao spoke up saying "But it doesn't really look like they are your kidnappers."

"Yeah your right, I mean just now out in the hallway that boy I'm supposed to be following just tried to kiss me." I said tiredly.

"What?!" They all shouted.

"Then they must be your kidnappers!" Suho said angrily. The rest of Exo nodded and looked really angry, I could even hear them growling. Even the girls looked pissed off.

Then they all gathered into a circle excluding me, what are they doing?!

Third POV

"He tried to kiss our Taengoo!" Jessica said angrily while Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung nodded while cracking their knuckles.

"Someone is going to get it today, but first we need to get rid of s so they won't help him. No one touches baby Taeng!" Sooyoung said with fire in her eyes.

"Exo why don't we join forces this once for Taeyeon? We can't do this with out you." Yoona said with a serious face.

"We're sorry we pranked you." Yuri said 

"We already forgot about that and if its to get that guy then were all in." Suho said with a smirk on his face.

Last session just started since they only had a half day of school.

Exo and the SNSD members sat there smirking to themselves about what they are going to do after school. Glaring at the five boys.

Taeyeon just sat there wondering what Exo and her members were talking about.

Seungho,GO,Cheondung and Lee Joon just sat there wondering why the twelve boys and four girls were glaring at them and why they were so affected by Taeyeons glare.

While Mir was daydreaming about Taeyeon, clueless about the glares that are especially directed at him.

Exoshidae POV

We all split up into our groups and cornered our targets into a deserted place and knocked them out when they weren't looking.

We went back for Mir but we saw Taeyeon standing over an unconscious body.

Mir POV

School has finally finished and I can't take it anymore I just got to have her, I used my hypnotic red eyes on her as I said "You can trust me, now follow me."

She just smirked at me and said "Found you" then out of no where she punched me in the face. Everything slowly went dark and the last thing I saw was Taeyeon surrounded by twelve glowing red eyes.

Taeyeon POV

Now I know who kidnapped me, time for payback. I looked behind me and saw Exo and my members with the other four guys. We brought them back to our house and I told them what happened.

But when I asked them why they had the four other guys and how they found out that they were my kidnappers they just said that the same happened to them but they looked nervous when they said it and suspicious. I just nodded my head and let it slide, I mean at least they caught the rest of my kidnappers.

"Thanks for the help guys. Now girls what should we do with these naughty boys " I said with a smirk.

"What don't we get to do something to them too?! We helped capture them too" Kris shouted

"Did they do something to you too?" 

"Uhh n...no but" Kris stuttered with a red face.

"No buts, now girls any ideas?" 

"Why don't we use 'that' on them, we haven't used it since the incident with Super Junior. What do you think Taeng? Can you do it again?" Jessica said with a evil look on her face.

"Of course and I'll make it extra special just for them." 

"What are you going to do to them?" DO said with a gulp.

"Just wait and see." I said mysteriously as we closed the door to our house.