Chapter 22

Growl

Suho sighed as he said "Well it's a long story"

--------------------------------------------------------

"We have time, so spit it out" Yuri said impatient as she glared at MBLAQ and Exo. This made MBLAQ and Exo flinch as they looked at each other, reluctant to reveal their secret and Taeyeons prophecy.

"Are you going to tell us or not, because believe me when I say this, we have plenty of ways to make you talk." Sooyoung said coldly while picking up a knife and pretending to throw it in their direction. This made MBLAQ and Exo gulp as they remembered the way Taeyeon threw a pen at the wall and it got stuck there which would definitely leave a deep hole if it was taken out. If Taeyeon who is their leader can do that then what kind of damage can her members do?

"Ok we'll talk but you have to trust us and help us for the benefit of Taeyeon." Seungho said as he decided to just tell the girls and the rest of the boys agreed as well. But there was tension between the two groups since they are both in charge of two different prophecies and they needed SNSD's help to get closer to Taeyeon to awaken her themselves. Kris and Mir stepped forward ad they both transformed into ther true forms, Kris as a wolf with jet black fur and fiery red eyes and Mir baring his fangs and showing his blood red eyes before changing into a bat. This left SNSD speechless, they couldn't believe what they just witnessed and were frozen from shock.

"Daebak." Hyoyeon said as she squealed in excitement unfreezing the other girls who now joined her in ther excitement. Now Exo and MBLAQ were the ones who were shocked, they were shocked but her reactions since the usual reaction would be people screaming 'Monsters!' Then they would run for their lives even though we didn't do anything to them but these girls are actually excited by their transformation?

"Wait, so you guys aren't afraid of us, like 'Oh no they might eat us!' " Xiumin asked in confusion while demonstrating the usual reactions to their transformations.

"Afraid? Why would we be ad anyways if you guys did try to eat us we would beat you up. Plus we were actually expecting you." Yoona said calmly.

"What?!" Exo and MBLAQ shouted in unison as they were shocked at their revelation.

"Yeah, your all apart of the prophecy right? Twelve wolves and five vampires". Seohyun sad as she showed them an old piece of parchment that read: 

'Twelve wolves, five vampires can awaken the beauty. The twelve wolves bringing peace between the clans of darkness and the vampires bring chaos and destruction. However there is also another that can awaken the beauty from her slumber and that person is her chosen one. If awakened by her chosen one they will each rule the two kingdoms one dwelling in the light and one dwelling in the darkness and this will bring harmony between the two kingdoms. A guardian angel as her guide and seven sisters as her aids. If she is not awakened by her chosen one....'

"There's a missing piece, so we don't have the full prophecy." Seohyun said as she rolled the old piece of parchment.

"She will lose the most precious thing she has and carry on living her life in the darkness. Like how she turned just now. Even if the twelve wolves or five vampires awaken her, she will still suffer the consequences along with her chosen one. They will share the same unhappy fate and separated forever." Leeteuk said as he came into the living room after listening to their conversation.

"How do you know Oppa?" Sunny asked confused at what Leeteuk knows.

"I'm her guardian angel and that's also the reason why I am able to stop her when she gets you know. I have kept this a secret and have been guarding her ever since we were kids." Leeteuk said as he looked at the sleeping Taeyeon.

"Then do you know the whole prophecy? Because all of us have different ones but they all concern Taeyeon. In our prophecy Taeyeon brings peace to our world so why would it be bad if we don't find her chosen one?" Suho questioned as he thought about the prophecies.

"Well the prophecy has been changed over the centuries by greedy people or people who could not see the truth and chose to try and change their clans destiny." Leeteuk said calmly as he eyed the two groups of boys as their clans were the ones who changed it."

The seventeen boys felt embarrassed by their elders foolishness and their own stupidity. They wanted to protect Taeyeon and yet they were just about to harm her in the worst way possible. Now they have to find her chosen person but who could it be?

Leeteuk started thinking of who was in Taeyeons life that could be her chosen one. All the people in this room are accounted for as part of the prophecy except for....

Leeteuk turned to the bed next to Taeyeon and whispered "Jessica....."

"What Oppa? We can't hear you." Sunny said as she tried to figure out what he said.

As he was about to speak they heard a noise coming from the two bed and saw an adorable sight. Taeyeon had gone back to normal and was waking up while rubbing her eyes cutely with a pout on her face.

"Oppa~ come here." She said cutely as she beckoned Leeteuk to come to her.

"Taengoo, how are you feeling?" Leeteuk said caringly as he went and sat next to her while caressing her cheek.

"Taengoo is good~ But Taengoo is tired~ so can Oppa carry Taengoo?" Taeyeon said in the most adorable way while speaking in third person. Everyone there were squirming with happiness at the overload of cuteness they just saw. Although some of them were jealous that she was doing that to Leeteuk and not them.

"How can I refuse my cute little Taeng?" He said with a wide smile as he lifted her up bridal style.

"Thank you Oppa!" She squealed and kissed Leeteuk on the cheek while smiling her gorgeous smile. Earning Leeteuk glares not only from Exo and Mblaq but also Taeyeons sisters SNSD.

But he just ignored them and focused on Taeyeon. "Now where does Taengoo want to go?" He said gently as he kissed her forehead.

This question led Taeyeon to be quiet for a while and there was a look of hesitation in her eyes. "Will Oppas and unnies listen to me?" She asked

"Of course we will Taeyeon." Sunny said reassuringly.

"Promise?" Taeyeon said cutely as she put her pinky finger out for all of them to promise.Everyone chuckled at her cuteness and said "Promise."

She then looked relieved and said "I want to leave this place." With a serious look on her face which the others couldn't really take seriously since she was so cute.

"Why do you want to leave this place?" Leeteuk said gently as he was trying to figure out the reason why she would want to leave.

"A bad man is coming to take me away and you are all going to get hurt." Taeyeon said with teary eyes at the thought of them getting hurt.

This made them all shocked while SNSD ran to Taeyeon to comfort her. "Don't worry Taeyeon, you should know how strong your unnies are." Hyoyeon said proudly as she flexed her muscles trying to make Taeyeon laugh but to no avail.

"Taeyeon can you please tell me where you got this idea from?" Leeteuk said calmly as he urged for Taeyeon to answer him.

"It was in my dream. Everyone was lying on the ground and I was being taken away by the bad man with red eyes." Taeyeon said with fear as she snuggled into Leeteuks arms for safety.

Seohyun gathered everyone around her while Leeteuk was calming Taeyeon down. "I believe what she said" Seohyun said calmly while her sisters nodded in agreement. Exo and MBLAQ on the other hand was confused about why SNSD would believe in this weird dream that Taeyeon had.

"It must've been a premonition about the future. So I think that we should prepare ourselves for this bad man." Sunny said as she looked back at Taeyeon who was now playing with Leeteuk.

Just what kind of powers does she have and how powerful is she? These thoughts were running through their minds as they were amazed at her premonition.

Third POV

"Are you sure we should unleash that?" A young man said as he questioned the elders decision.

"Of course we should. We have to remind the boys of their mission and to finally get the beauty." The elder said as he smirked evilly.

In another place......

"Send him now to protect the beauty and help the boys. I have a feeling that something bad is approaching and they will need help." The elder said as he looked out the window pondering about his decision.

"Are you sure you want to send our best warrior? What if we get attacked?" The younger one replied, worried about the consequences of this decision.

"I am sure, this is for the benefit of our future now go." He said as he waved his hand in dismissal before going back to his thoughts.

"Be safe and brave my boys because the worst is yet to come."

-------------------------------------------------------

Extremely sorry for the late update!!! I had writers block and just recently came back from a school trip :(