Chapter 28

Growl

Yunho POV

I walked into Taeyeons room to get rid of the tea I gave her to find someone drinking the rest of the tea. They turned their head to look at me and I froze as I saw who it was. Jessica. As in the girl who had the guts to punch me in the face when I was in my wolf form and also the girl who had enough strength to make me transform back into my human form. Not to mention her cold and uninviting attitude whenever she sees me. Now that she drank the tea with the puppy love potion in it who knows what she might do to me now.

"Oppa~" She said with aegyo as she rushed at me and hugged my arm. It freaked the hell out of me seeing her this way, since the first time I met her she's been giving me nothing but her icy stares and sharp comments. Is it weird for me to be even more afraid of her now that she's all cute and cuddly with me? It just feels like she's playing with me and soon she will attack me with her usual glares and fierceness.

I shifted uncomfortably saying nervously "Wae? Do you need something?" She then looked at me curiously then gave me an adorably innocent smile saying cutely "Nothing I just wanted to be with you~" I shivered at her unexpected cuteness, women seriously have split personalities don't they? 

Wait if she's under the puppy love potions spell and since I'm the first person she saw that means she'll listen to whatever I say right? Aigoo Yunho your such a genius!! "Um Jessica I was wondering if you could do a favor for me?" I asked cautiously just in case she went all Hellsica on me or at least that's what Taeyeon called it.

"Anything for you Oppa~" she said full of aegyo as she hugged me tightly. I secretly pumped my arm saying "Yes!" In victory. Fixing my mistakes is going to be easier now that I have Jessica on my side. 

I gently pulled out of her embrace and put my hands on her shoulder leaning down a bit so we were on eye level with each other. "Jessica, Oppa needs you to keep your friends and sisters in this house along with Jaejoong okay? Can you do that?"

Jessica just nodded her head up and down like a little kid while pouting before saying sadly "But Oppa~ where are you going?" 

I chuckled to myself at the effectiveness of the potion before ruffling her hair and saying "Don't worry I'll be back okay? So just do what I told you and everything will be fine." She then smiled happily as she saluted me and left to do what I asked. 

I followed her and gathered Kris, Suho and Mir together and filled them in on what happened. "Okay so now you have to keep everyone here while I fix everything up." Suho and Kris nodded their head and went back to the rest of Exo.

Mir on the other hand stood their for a while glaring at me before saying "Aish what a big failure and your supposed to be the best huh?" He then arrogantly walked off to his group.

Aish! Kids these days, no respect at all but I have no time to think about that stupid brat, I have a mission to do. Now it's time to pay a visit to that old hag.

Third POV

"Okay everyone!  You are all to stay here until you are fully recovered and until I say otherwise. If you try to leave without my consent then don't blame me for the harsh punishment I give you. Because remember I did warm you." Jessica announced with an evil smirk on her face.

Everyone gulped and even her sisters because they know that smirk all too well. It reminded them of that time Jessica had warned Sunny and her dandyu partner in crime..... Wait who was that again? The girls thought but they started getting headaches making all of them jump into their bed in the infirmary to clear their minds and heal properly. Everyone looked at them weirdly since they all went to bed at the same time but they just shrugged it off. 

Jessica remained at the door to block off anyoneeho tried to leave while Kris, Suho and Mir convince their groups to stay there to get better and to avoid Jessica's wrath while Leeteuk who already knows what fate awaits him of he tries to leave goes to sleep like the rest of the SNSD members.

Now that she had settled everything there in the infirmary Jessica started to think about the scene that she saw when she went to check up on Taeyeon and Jaejoong. 'Should I have done something instead of just leaving them there?' She though as she recalled what she saw.

#Flashback#

Taeyeon is there lying her head on Jaejoongs chest as they lay in bed. Taeyeon is asleep while Jaejoong is awake softly her hair as he watched her with love and longing evident in his eyes.

"When can I have you all to myself Taeyeon? I have waited centuries for you, just how much longer do you want me to wait? But knowing me, I'll wait until forever to have you. Since you are my one and only, I would give anything for you to be mine and only mine. I love you my little Taeng." Jaejoong whispered passionately as he gently placed a chaste kiss on Taeyeons forehead before falling asleep himself.

#End Flashback#

'I can't believe that I actually pitied that guy and decided to leave my precious sister Taengoo stay there in his arms. If it was any other guy I would have surely made him feel my wrath and drag Taeyeon away from him but for some reason I felt at ease seeing her with him. Omg am I going crazy?! I mean this is the same guy that inflicted pain on my sisters!!' Jessica thought deeply as she contradicted herself with her feelings and her mind in a battle with each other.

Meanwhile, Yunho found his way to the witches house barging his way in shouting "Old hag, I'm here!" There was a sound of clattering coming from the kitchen and soon a beautiful young looking girl appeared.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?!" The beautiful witch said as she pouted cutely making her look like an adorable little puppy.

Yunho just laughed at her statement saying "I know how old you really are IU so drop the act already." This made IU pout even more with Yunho still laughing at her. "Aish your still using what Taeyeon taught you all those centuries ago?" Yunho said teasingly earning a light smack on the head from IU.

"You should know that it was I who taught Taeyeon all that cute stuff not the other way around." IU said as she poked her tongue out at Yunho.

"Yeah, yeah keep telling yourself that." Yunho said as he rolled her eyes which soon caused the two of them to burst out in laughter at their friendly quarrel.

But Yunho then turned serious saying "Yah! Old hag you gave me the wrong potion, I asked for true love and what did you give me? Puppy love." IU looked at him with a confused look on her face until Yunho showed her the potion bottle which made her expression change from confused to shocked.

" Mianhe, I guessing forgot to put on my glasses and just grabbed a random potion that had love on it." IU said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Aish, just hurry up and give me the real potion so I can fix everything." Yunho said impatiently. IU just rolled her eyes "Seriously you never change do you Yunho, you rude little punk" she said as she went to her potion room to get the real potion.

"Here's the real potion. Now I must warn you that if Taeyeon and Jaejoong kiss before midnight then the love potion will be effective forever. Oh and here's the antidote for the puppy love potion if you want to get rid of it from Jessica or you could just wait for the potion to wear off." IU said as she threw the potion and antidote to Yunho and he caught it.

"How did you know?" Yunho asked as he was shocked at her knowing about everything.

"Crystal ball, duh~ I was just playing around before, I already knew what happened and I was waiting for you. Now hurry up and help Taengoo!" She shouted at him.

"Arrasso, you don't need to tell me that I already know." Yunho said as he made his way to the door and rolled his eyes. But he was stopped as IU held onto his arm. "Wae?" He questioned.

"Mmm just tell Taeng to come and visit me when everything is over and tell her that I wish her luck with her destiny and that I am willing to help if she needs any." IU said quietly as she let go of his arm.

Yunho gave her a meaningful smile before leaving and making his way to the time warp, going back to the house.

"I really do hope she's okay and that everything works out." IU said worriedly as she now sat in her room watching over Taeyeon through her crystal ball.

Yunho POV

"Aish I hope this works. Luckily Jessica managed to keep everyone here." I thought to myself while making Taeyeon some tea and medicine. Once I'm done I walked into Taeyeons room to find Jaejoong with his lips just a few centremetres from Taeyeons lips. But he froze once he saw me and backed away while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Seriously? Attacking a girl in their sleep is the worst." I said as I glared at him before going up to Taeyeon and gently waking her up. She got up while mumbling "Ice cream." Before rubbing her eyes cutely, snuggling up to Jaejoong. She then looked at me questioningly. Me and Jaejoong just chuckled at her cuteness.

Her eyes then landed on the tea I had in my hands and I smiled at her gently which she reciprocated. But her smile then turned into a frown as I showed her the medicine I brought for her. "Taeng you have to take your medicine, it will help you get better." I said seriously. I really needed her to take it so her powers would be surprised and so she won't have a power outburst like before.

But she just shook her head and buried herself in Jaejoongs embrace. I sighed in frustration and looked at Jaejoong "Get her to take it Jaejoong. She'll listen to you." I said as I left the room. To think that my plan to break the spell all depends on the very person who cast it.

Third POV

"Taeyeon ah, I think you should listen to Yunho and take your medicine." Jaejoong said as he grabbed the tea and medicine from her bedside table. Even though he and Yunho were not on good terms, Jaejoong still trusted him, even with Taeyeon who Jaejoong treasures the most.

Taeyeon then pouted and looked at Jaejoong with her puppy dog eyes trying to get out of taking her medicine since she absolutely hates it. Jaejoong almost melted at her adorableness but he composed himself and gently cooed "Taengoo, I'll get you ice cream later if you take it~"

Taeyeon still pouted but she nodded her head and giggled at the thought of ice cream. She took her medicine and drank the tea to help it go down. She then felt a tingling sensation in her heart like the one she had before as she looked at Jaejoong.

Once Yunho gets back he comes just in time to stop Jaejoong from kissing Taeyeon in her sleep. He wakes Taeyeon up and then she goes to cuddle up with Jaejoong. He then gives her some medicine and tea to gulp it down with.

Taeyeon then smiled sweetly at Jaejoong and pecks him on the cheek then giggled to herself as she's sees him blushing. She then started playing with Jaejoongs fingers before intertwining  her hand with his. "Jaejoong were engaged right? Then how long is it until we will get married?" Taeyeon asked as she squeezed his hand  and looked him in the eyes. 

Jaejoong looked at her shocked and frozen. He couldn't believe that his beloved little Taeng was actually talking about marrying him. Every other time their marriage was brought up she would avoid the topic or completely ignore it and change the subject.

Taeyeon then looked at him with despair in her eyes "You don't want to marry me right? That's why you put it off for so long." She said sadly as she let go of his hand and was about to leave but he held her hand and pulled her back to his embrace. "Will you marry me?" He whispered.

Taeyeon squealed and nodded her head, which made Jaejoong the happiest guy alive he lifted her up smiling with glee. Yunho smiled as he saw his best friend becoming how he used to be.

But nows not the time for that he thought as he went to the infirmary and saw that everyone had regained their memories. Jessica then ran up to Yunho and hugged his arm saying "Oppa, they remember Taeyeon!!"

Exo, Mblaq and Leeteuk looked at Jessica confused saying in unison "Oppa?"

Jessica then gave them a glare saying "Wae? I can't call him Oppa?" Exo Mblaq and Leeteuk shrunk because of her glare and immediately shook their heads.

SNSD laughed at the boys and how weak they are before grabbing Jessica and asking her all these questions about Yunho. With Hyoyeon and Sunny teasing her about how she called him 'Oppa'.

Leeteuk on the other hand was interrogating Yunho since Jessica is like a sister to him causing a commotion between the boys and the girls. But everyone went quiet when Taeyeon barged in with Jaejoong hand in hand as she shouted "Were getting married!!"

Now SNSD ran to Taeyeon dragging her to a corner asking her "Why are you getting married with the enemy?" And "Are you crazy?!" They all started asking questions with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung crying out "Noooo!"

The boys however were now having a glaring contest with Exo, Mblaq and Leeteuk send Jaejoong death glare and Jaejoong sending them right back not wanting to lose.

The potion effecting Jessica was now out of her system as she was focusing on Taeyeon now, with tears in her eyes while shaking Taeyeon saying "Tell me this isn't true."

Taeyeon now looked at the boys as they glared at each other feeling their murderous intent coming out of them. She also saw her distressed sisters as they freaked out.

Seeing all this she could feel a power surging inside of her just like that time Jaejoong was fighting her sisters and friends. She was now levitating off the ground "No" she groaned. Everyone was now watching her with SNSD running to help her but they couldn't touch her with the purple forcefield that was now surrounding her. She felt her power making its way coming out but due to the medicine Yunho gave her and her own willpower as she didn't want to hurt anyone her power imploded in herself with the force field closing in on her hitting her hard. 

"Taeyeon!" Everyone shouted as Taeyeon fell to the floor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!

I am a really bad author for not updating sooner and I apologise profusely for taking so long.

I hope you like this chapter :)