Chapter 9

Growl

The Prophecy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

I was sent to the clan leaders room to talk about something urgent. I'm not sure what but I just walked into his room and sat down looking at him waiting to hear what he wanted to talk about.

"A time will come when twelve wolves will gather as one to awaken the beauty from her slumber, so that she may take her rightful place as the ruler of the night and restore order and peace to our world." He said solemnly with a serious face, I just looked at him bewildered at how this story had to do with me.

He stood up and then stared out the window as he said calmly "That was a prophecy that is said to be fufilled this year. You and your group will be moving to Seoul and will be enrolling in a school there called SM high. You will all be leaving after this discussion is over, everything has been arranged and all you have to do is pack and go to the airport."

I looked at him shocked before shouting in frustration "Why do we have to move?! Is it because of that stupid prophecy you just told me?! Don't be ridiculous, I can't believe that we have to go through all of this just because our group coincidentally has twelve members just like the twelve wolves in the prophecy! This is just unbelievable! I don't want all of us to leave our homes just because of some girl that may be our ruler or whatever!"

The clan leader turned to me with a fierce look while saying "There is also another prophecy. Where five vampires will seek to awaken the beauty and once they awaken her they will use her power to eradicate our clan, so that they can reign supreme with her by their side. We can not let that happen so you have to find the beauty and whatever you do, don't let her get taken away and don't make her mad, if you want to live." I sat there shocked, trying to digest what I just heard.

"Ok we will go. But how are we going to find her? You should know by now that we don't find just anyone beautiful, it would be hard to find a girl that could catch our eye." I said arrogantly while smirking at the thought of all those supposedly beautiful girls that have liked us.

"According to the prophecy she is a beauty unlike any other and her voice is like an angel. We have found her location to be at SM high where you will all be enrolled and another thing she will be visited by a wolf and a bat when she has come into contact with both wolves and vampires. So just look out for those, when your at SM high and definitely look out for vampires. That is all, you may leave now to go pack." The clan leader said.

"One more question, do I tell the rest of the guys about this?" I said as I was about to walk out the door.

"I think it would be best if you told them once you have figured out who the beauty is" he said thoughtfully.

"Ok I will do my best" I said as I walked out.

A beauty, huh? Well this is going to be hard.

End of Flashback

And yet here she is sitting right in front of me, the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. Soft looking milky white skin, big adorable hazel brown eyes, plump red lips and long wavy perfect blonde hair. She is a beauty alright and she fits all the criterias, she goes to SM high, she has seen the wolf and the bat and she was kidnapped by five boys with red eyes which I am assuming is the five vampires in the prophecy.

She must be the beauty we are searching for, but I need to confirm it. I looked at her and there she is staring right back at me, I quickly look away, gosh Suho think! What can you do to confirm that she is the 'beauty'?!

Suddenly it clicked, all I have to do is make her angry and if she can knock me out then she must be the one. I know the clan leader said not to make her mad "if you want to live" he said but I won't make her too mad and hopefully I won't get hurt that much.

"Can we stop the car?" Taeyeon looked at me confused as I said that and she told the driver to stop. I hopped off and so did the rest while looking at me confused, I walked into an ice cream shop and bought four ice creams for all of us. I needed time to think of something that would make her angry.

As I gave it to Taeyeon I saw a twinkle in her eyes while she looked at the ice cream but of course she kept her poker face on as she thanked me for the ice cream.

This gave me an idea of how to make her angry, I knocked her ice cream and made her drop it.

"Hahaha shame you dropped your ice cream midget!" I said laughing at her. Ok off to a good start, she looks kind of angry right now and I can see Tao and Lays shocked faces probably thinking I'm crazy. But this is for the best and I'm sacrificing myself for you guys so you better thank me later on.

Taeyeon POV

Did he just knock my ice cream to the ground and call me a midget?! It's ok Taeyeon don't lose your cool, you need his help to find your kidnappers and it won't do you any good......

"Hey midget! I'm talking to you, are you deaf?" He said with a smirk.

SNAP

I looked up and glared at him, no one calls me a midget and no one ever makes me drop my ice cream!!

"You really want to die today, don't you Suho?" I said with an innocent face but in a sarcastic tone.

I can see Tao and Lay trying to stop him but he looks at me and says teasingly "If its you that kills me then sure."

"I guess I don't have to hold back then." I said as I ran up to him. I pushed Tao and Lay out of the way before I landed a blow to Suhos stomach and ribs making him grunt in pain. "That is for calling me a midget twice" Then I kicked him in the balls "and that's for making me drop my ice cream!" He squealed before blacking out on the ground in front of me.

Tao and Lay ran to their leader then looked at me in disbelief. "Who are you?" The said staring at me. I just shrugged and called a limo to come pick us up with a doctor to check up on Suho. He should be alright since that wasn't my full power and I haven't been training in while so I'm a bit rusty.

The limo arrived and out came the doctor to check on Suho. He assured us that he is fine and he just needs to rest to heal his intern wounds. Tao and Lay thanked him as he left.

"Get in." I said with my poker face on. They looked at me, unsure about going with me after what just happened.

"Dont worry I won't hurt you or him, just bring him and come with me. I avoided his vital points and he provoked me and so I taught him a lesson. Now get in the car." I said with a bit of force.

They flinched and now I could see that they were covering their leader like they were protecting him while looking at me suspiciously.

I sighed and walked closer to them, they immediately went alert and Tao said with a icy tone "Dont came near us" even Lay was looking at me coldly.

I just ignored them and dragged them to the car kicking and shouting "Let go!" I then came back for Suho.

"I know your awake, so just get up yourself and walk to the car." I said coldly. He was awake the whole time after the doctor checked on him and he didn't even bother to tell s that he was alright and made me look like the bad guy.

He started laughing and got up to walk to the car "That was quite the beating but I just had to confirm something so I am sorry for my rude behaviour." He said genuinely.

"Well dont do it again ok? Your lucky this time that I controlled myself." I said with a chuckle before entering the car after him.

"You mean you weren't going all out?!" He said shocked.

"Of course I wasn't because if I did you would be dead." I said calmly.

Tao and Lay just looked at us confused about what we were talking about. Suho just whispered to them something and they both shouted "What?!"

What did he say to them?

Suho POV

We have found our beauty.