Chapter 8

Growl

She nodded towards him before saying "Ok now that I know of your names here's the plan........

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun, I need you to go and draw a sketch of the five guys that kidnapped me since Luhan already saw them. I'll come by later to check and finish the sketch with what I remember." They all shyly nodded and went off to do their job and they were excited about getting to spend some time with Taeyeon when she comes to add more details to the sketch.

"Ok next is Chanyeol, Chen and Xiumin, can you go look around at the place I was kidnapped and see if you can find any clues or footage that might have captured the car they had when they took me. Anything useful you can find will be helpful." Taeyeon instructed. 

Chen sighed at the thought of working with those two loud dorks. He kept his head down as he dragged the other two away from the group to do their job while they were whining and complaining about wanting to stay with Taeyeon.

"Now Kris, DO and Kai, go ask around town and find any groups of boys that go around in fives. Take pictures of them so we can compare them to our sketch when it's done." 

Kris scoffed as he started to walk away while Kai winked at Taeyeon saying "Sure babe" before walking off. DO just weakly waved good bye thinking of how he was going to deal with these two arrogant people.Taeyeon shivered at how creepy Kai sounded whe he called her 'babe'.

They all agreed to meet back at the front of Exos dorm once they are done.

"Now you three are staying with me to do some more planning and discussing. Now if you would follow me." Taeyeon said before walking down the road and standing on the side of the road waiting for something.

Taeyeon thought that her choice of people that stayed with her was perfect because having Tao there would put the other boys at ease when she asked questions because he would definitely in if they wanted to avoid answering. Lay seemed nice and he would probably keep Tao in check if he tried to shout at her and she is just too tired to fight back. Suho on the other hand looks like he knows more than he is letting on so she will take this opportunity to get some answers out of him.

Then suddenly a limo parked in front of her, she opened the door and looked back at Tao, Suho and Lays shocked faces.

She smirked as she said "Are you coming?" They slowly made their way to the limo and went into the limo after Taeyeon and sat there silently. Taeyeon told her driver to just drive around and to put up the soundproof glass. The driver nodded and then he put the window up and start driving. "This is the best way to have a conversation privately and so no one can interrupt us." She informed them while looking out the window.

Then Taeyeon looked at the three boys before looking at Suho and asking "Do you know people that have red eyes? You had a poker face on but I could see in your eyes that you were worried about something so spill."

Suho started panicking thinking of a way to answer her question without revealing their identities. Tao saw him panic and saved him by saying logically "Why should we tell you? It's not like anyone we knew could have anything to do with your kidnapping. We just moved here and everyone we know are in a different country."

Taeyeon looked skeptical but she chose to let it slide. "Ok you don't have to tell me so just calm down. Anyway here's what happened when I was kidnapped, after I out and got kidnapped, I woke up in this room where everything was red and there was red rose petals everywhere and the rose petals would float around me leaving a spot on the ground with every step I took. Then suddenly the door opened and in came a wolf and a bat, they started to circle around me as a voice entered my head saying "The decision you make between these two creatures will change your life." And after that I started to black out again and the last thing I saw was the wolf and the bat looking at me with those red eyes." She said calmly as if she wasn't affected by anything that had happened but she was. 

Questions were running through her mind like who kidnapped her? And how did they make her black out? what is with those red eyes that seem so familiar to her? And what was the significance of the wolf and the bat? Although she was confused and her head was in a mess, she chose to stay calm knowing that freaking out would help no one and certainly wouldn't help her find her kidnappers.

Tao and Lay was thinking of people they have seen that could have done this while Suho had a shocked look on his face.Thinking 'Oh no this cant be happening.'

Suho POV

I put my head in my hands trying to make sense of everything, I looked at Taeyeon worried. Thinking is she really be the one from the prophecy? But how is that possible, she looks like a normal girl only she was beautiful and adorable. There's no way it could be her and I sure hope its not because she would have a lot of obstacles ahead of her and I don't want to see her getting hurt. Could she be the reason we were sent here for? 

The clan leader sent us all to SM high in Seoul but I was the only one who knew the reason why we were sent here. 

The Prophecy.