Chapter 12

Growl

Third POV

"Are the girls at home?" Jessica whispered to Yuri.

"No they are visiting their families and they'll come back later so they won't get caught in the pranks." Yuri said with a smirk on her face proud of the pranks they have laid out for Exo. 

Suddenly a yell could be heard from the back of the group.

"First victim!" Yuri said excitedly.

Taeyeon looked back but was distracted by the Shikskins who were begging her to buy them more food.

Meanwhile, Kris fell down a hole and paint cans also fell on him. Chen and Lay who were at the back of the group helped him out of the hole. They cracked up laughing when they saw their arrogant leader all pink and glittery.

"How could you fall into a hole hyung?!" Chen said as he laughed out loud.

"I don't know, I just fell. Kim Jongdae and Zhang Yi Xing, if you don't stop laughing right now, do not blame me for what will happen to you." Kris slowly growled out, glaring at them.

They both immediately stopped laughing and ran back to the group. 

"I guess I'll transform to get rid of this mess" Kris said as he morphed into a wolf and back to human, making sure no one saw him. He was now back to normal and caught up with the rest of them.

"Jessica, we have a problem. It looks like no one got affected by our first trap. But that's weird because I was so sure that I heard someone fall into it." Yuri said curiously wondering what happened.

"it doesn't matter, I'm sure the next one will surely get them." Jessica said icily with her poker face.

They finally made it to their house and Exo was amazed at how big it was.They climbed the stairs and Yuri waited for the right moment and then pressed a button on the side of the wall without being caught and there can a long pole crashing into Exo except for DO. They all fell down the stairs and piled up.

"Omg what happened?" Taeyeon said in a worried tone at the top of the staircase.

"I don't know but out of no where this pole came crashing into us and we fell." Suho said, they all groaned as they got back up.

"What pole? I can't see anything on the roof." Jessica said sarcastically.

"Ok enough of wasting our time, lets go and you guys are alright or do you all need to leave and go to the hospital or something." Yuri said with a hint of impatience

They all shook their heads and started walking up the stairs cautiously. They didn't want to get knocked down again and they didn't want to leave because they wanted to spend time with Taeyeon. Although the only one thats really getting any time with her is DO. When they reached the top of the stairs they saw that Taeyeon and the rest of them weren't there.

"Did they just leave us?" Baekhyun said in disappointment while pouting.

"Wait! It looks like there are directions here to lead us to where they are." Sehun said while pointing at the arrows that were on the walls.

"Ok we'll follow the arrows, since this is such a huge house we would probably get lost." Suho said calmly as they followed the arrows.

But little did they know that those arrows were put there by the prank queens and it did not lead them straight to them easily.

Taeyeon POV

I wonder what's taking them so long, all they had to do was follow the hallway in front of them. I even left a note there so where are they?

DO was teaching me how to make the muffins he made and he was helping me whisk the batter when the eleven boys came in all scratched up and messy. They looked at me and DO and started snarling.

Kris walked up to us and split us up before glaring at me in anger shouting "Do you know what we went through being lost in your house while you were getting all nice and cozy with one of our members?!"

I looked at him straight in the eye calmly before putting my hand on his face and carefully checking his wounds. He winced and I dragged him and the rest of them to our infirmary.

They all looked confused, I guess their wondering why we have an infirmary.

"If your wondering, sometimes when we fight the other gangs around Seoul who want to take our #1 gang status, we get injured so we need this place to treat anyone in our gang who is wounded." I said calmly as I treated Kris's wound carefully. His face was red so I put my forehead on his.

"Hey your kind of burning up, do you have a fever?" I said concerned.

"No, I'll be fine it's nothing" Kris said while covering his red face and making way for the next person to get treated.

"You guys are in a gang and your #1?! I didn't know that." Chanyeol said in a surprised tone.

"Of course you guys didn't and that's why you guys are talking to me normally because if you knew who I was then you would just avoid me like everyone else." I said with a sigh, they would be better off not getting close to me or they will get targeted.

"So who are you in the gang?" Chanyeol said curiously pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I am the leader of course with Jessica as well." I said slowly as I concentrated on his wounds.

"Does that mean your the strongest?" Chanyeol asked with expectation in his eyes.

"Yes." I said with an expressionless face.

"We saw the bruises you gave Suho hyung but I still don't fully believe your that strong." Sehun said in disbelief.

I just rolled my eyes and threw a pen and made a hole in the wall with it.

"Believe it now?" I said sarcastically. He just nodded and hid behind Suho.

"So do you know why there are so many traps in your house? Did you plan all of this?" Tao said as he glared at me ready to blame me for what happened to them.

"No but I think our security system must be malfunctioning." I said with my poker face.

"Stop lying! Your security system can't put arrow signs around your house to lead us to the traps and why would you have a security system anyway?!" Tao said as he lost it.

"Because we have a lot of enemies and we need to protect ourselves. I don't know about the arrows though." I said with an expressionless face.

"Dont lie! Just tell the truth!" Tao shouted angrily

"Ok you got me I was the one who did it." I said with a grin on my face as I saw all their faces turn red with anger.I decided to play with him since he always accuses me of things.

"I knew it! Don't you feel guilty for doing this to us?!" Tao said enraged.

"Are you going to hit me?" I said teasingly with my puppy dog eyes.

"Close your eyes! Don't fall for it!" Tao said desperately but too bad his fellow members already fell for my puppy dog eyes.

I went close to Tao and whispered in his ear "I'm just messing with you." He shivered as I whispered in his ear.

I chuckled at his expression and said,"It wasn't really me, I was in school all day and met up with you guys straight after and I seem to recall that you guys were following me all day so you yourselves are my witnesses."

They all finally realised that I was right and apologised.

"I can't believe that you would all think that I would do something so horrible." I said as I fake cried. I was about to tease them some more when they suddenly surrounded me and hugged me.

"We're really sorry that we accused you." Luhan said with a cute sad face. Baekhyun then started to pat me on the head while Sehun who was closest to her hugged me tighter.

"Aigoo I'm not a kid you know? Your just like my members." 

"Speaking of which, I think I know just who might have done this." I went and got the prankster queens and their mastermind to come to infirmary. DO followed as well confused at what's happening.

"Now then Im Yoona, Jung Soyeon, Choi Sooyoung and Kwon Yuri. Don't you have some explaining to do?" I said as I glared at the four them.

"Taeng~ you know I don't like people using that name~" Jessica whined

"Explain." I said icily with my cold glare, she immediately went serious.

"It's their fault! Their so suspicious and they keep on taking you away from us! So I decided that we should put them in their place and make them realize your ours." Jessica shouted out frustrated that I was on Exos side.

The prankster queens also nodded and looked down guiltily while pouting. My dongsaengs are so cute. I went and hugged them and said "Dont worry I will always be your leader."

"But you need to apologise to them and since you don't like them so much, Exo will be split into four groups of three and each one of you will be split up into one of these groups to help me find my kidnappers." 

"But unnie!!" Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri said together while Jessica was sulking.

"No buts, now you will have to listen to the people in your group because they know more about what happened than you do so try to get along." I said strictly before treating the rest of the members wounds.

"What happened?" DO said still confused about what happened.

"You don't want to know." I said as I led everyone back into the living room.

"Now that everything has been settled, lets work together to catch my kidnappers." I said but I could still see some tension between them.

"Pwease~" I said in my cutest voice while doing my puppy dog eyes and pout.

The girls nodded their heads while the boys looked at me in a daze. Yep works everytime.

"So what do you want us to do?" Jessica said lazily.

"Well I found out that five boys are going to transfer to our school tomorrow and I have a feeling that they are my kidnappers. So each group is going to follow one of their members each and I'll follow one by myself as well. Now no complaints about the groups your in ok.

First group: Tao, DO, Lay and Jessica you will be following a boy named Lee Joon.

Second group: Xiumin, Kris, Chen and Sooyoung you will be following a boy named Cheondung.

Third Group: Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Yuri you will be following a boy named GO.

Fourth group: Luhan, Sehun, Kai and Yoona you will be following a boy named Seungho.

While I will be following a boy named Mir. Now is everything understood?" I said but no one replied they were just glaring at each other.

"Is everything understood!" I shouted glaring at them.

"U....understood" everyone replied.

Now lets see if this group Mblaq were the one who kidnapped me and if they are then they are going to seriously regret what they did.