Chapter 25

Growl

Third POV

The battle had begun, Jaejoong taking hits from the bullets shot at him as he made his way over to Exo, Mblaq, Leeteuk and SNSD knocking them down one by one with his overwhelming power. Soon Mblaq was all down as they were not trained in battling against vampires since their enemies are the werewolves and they had never met such a powerful vampire before. It seems that as he was frozen and didn't use his powers it had grown abnormally into a power that could even rival Taeyeons.

Jaejoong had gone wild and was going all out on his attack on the supposed 'enemy' as he thought of how close that bullet that was fired by Sooyoung was to hurting his precious Taeyeon which infuriated him to no bounds. While Exo, Snsd and Leeteuk were also going all out as the protected Mblaq and tried to defeat the monster in front of them.

So much was going on that no one was noticing the changes that were happening in Taeyeon. As she closed her eyes there was a battle in her mind between the old Taeyeon that wanted to help her fiancée even if it meant hurting her friends and the new Taeyeon who wanted nothing to do with Jaejoong and was hell bent on protecting her sisters and friends.

The battle was now getting serious as Jaejoong had now suffered a very serious gun shot to the heart with a silver bullet while most of Exo and Snsd were injured and taking cover. Taeyeon opened her eyes and laid her eyes on the seriously injured Jaejoong and her precious maknae Seohyun who was in the corner helping all of her injured sisters and friends and Leeteuk who was still trying to battle against Jaejoong.

Now all of her feelings were crashing down on her as she saw the scene before her, all the feelings from past and present were now surging inside of her making its way out.

Taeyeon stood in the middle of the battle and immediately everything stopped. Now Snsd and Leeteuk were calling her to join them and Jaejoong having a small smile on his bloodied face was beckoning her to come towards him. Both sides wanted to protect her but she didn't move towards either of them and just stood in the middle of them.

While watching Taeyeon who was standing in the middle of them carefully they saw her golden blande hair turn black and when she lifted her head her eyes were now a blood red color and she was now floating in the air.

Snsd, Exo and Leeteuks eyes now widened as they saw her transformation. Soon they were all taking cover and helping each other cover those who were injured and knocked out on the ground. Jaejoong just stood there not knowing what was happening bu soon her would find out and oh how he would regret not taking cover just like the rest of them.

The old Taeyeon and the new Taeyeon had now combined in their feelings of anger at seeing their loved ones hurt and those feelings were now going to explode.

Taeyeon let out a whisper saying "Don't hurt each other." Before letting her power out and a shockwave made its way throughout the room making everyone in the room unconscious obliterating all the weapons in the room. Everyone was now unconscious and injured except for Jaejoong who even though he got the full impact of her powers he was strong enough to stay concious.

Once Taeyeon had let it all out she stopped floating and was now standing on the floor before almost fainting and landing head first on the floor but a pair of strong arms had already caught her. She looked up and saw it was Jaejoong, she smiled as she saw that he was alright and tried to move away from him so that she could help her sisters and her friends but he stopped her and picked her up bridal style and was making his way towards the door.

"Jaejoong put me down right now, I need to go and help my friends." Taeyeon said weakly as she tried to wriggle out of his embrace but failed as he tightened his hold on her.

"What friends? Didn't you see that they tried to hurt you and even kill you with that gun shot. If I wasn't here then...." He said angrily as he couldn't even imagine and would not imagine the very thought of her 'dying'. It was too much for him to handle at that moment as he was weak from her outburst and the many wound inflicted upon him from her so called 'Friends'.

"It was just an accident and I am fine now so just put me down so I can help them." She tried to coax him but he wasn't budging, he didn't trust her 'friends' and certainly wasn't going to let her treat them. They looked well enough to heal themselves on their own since they are vampires and werewolves and the group of girls definitely have some magic in them especially that guy that was with them.

But of course Taeyeon didn't know their true identity and heck she was still confused about her own identity and what just happened but right now all that was in her head at the moment was that she needed to help her sisters and friends.

Now she was becoming violent in Jaejoongs embrace trying to go and help Snsd, Exo, Mblaq and Leeteuk but Jaejoong just kept on walking trying to calm her down. Everything was just like what happened in her dream only it was her that caused her friends to be unconcious and hurt.

She kept on struggling when she suddenly saw a silver wolf running towards her and Jaejoong and just closed her eyes waiting for what was going to happen next.....

(During Taeyeons dream with Jaejoong) Third POV

"Aish these stupid elders calling me in when I was busy saving our wolf packs from getting annihilated! Luckily I got most of them to safety and I left my trusted team to take care of the rest." Yunho snarled as he mumbled to himself making his way to the room he dreads being in the most 'The Council Room'.

A room with a bunch of old retired wolves that don't know when to stop talking and usually when he is sent there they have yet another mission for him to undertake and let's just say that he was never fond of those 'Missions'.

He barged into the council room not caring about the glares and scorn seen in the eyes of his so called 'wise' elders that were thrown at him as he just rudely came in but one pair of eyes were gentle and showing happiness at his arrival.

"Ah Yunho it is lovely to see you again." Yoochun his old friend and leader of the council said with his arms wide open welcoming him.

Yunho just sat down in an empty chair and left his friend hanging as he was extremely annoyed at being called to that horrid room. 

"Let's skip the pleasantries and get down to business shall we? What do you want?" Yunho growled out.

Yoochun just kept on smiling as he missed his friend and his straightforward attitude. In fact he was expecting it, it would be weird if he didn't act like that.

"Okay, we called you here because we need you to help Exo and protect the beauty Kim Taeyeon from a new threat that has occurred. Jaejoong." Yoochun said with a serious tone as he watched his long time friend trying to see a reaction from him.

Yunho just froze and stood still as all the memories of his past with Jaejoong resurfaced into his mind. The way his best friend turned into a monster after his fiancée and family disappeared and the fact that even he couldn't do anything about it and didn't see it coming.

He was there the night before Jaejoong went wild and he didn't notice a thing out of the ordinary. Yunho felt guilty that he didn't do enough to help his friend especially since he was the one that brought him in to get frozen but at the time that was the only thing he could think of doing. 

Yunho who was frozen was snapped out of it when Yoochun said "You have to go now to Taeyeons house so you can protect her. She is the reincarnation of Jaejoongs fiancée and you of all people should know how desperate he is to get her. Go now and protect her."

Yunho nodded as he got up and left not even bothering to bid Yoochun or the elders goodbye. He just left the same way he came in. Now in the council room all the elders were talking about Yunhos obvious lack of respect and his attitude but Yoochun silenced them saying "Don't blame him for the way he is as you and I both know that we are responsible for the way he is with all the dirty work we leave in his capable hands." The elders were all now quiet and reflecting on what they had just said knowing that Yoochun was right.

'I hope those two sort things out and hopefully Yunho can help convince Jaejoong about the Taeyeon situation because if he can't then no one can' Yoochun thought solemnly as he looked out the window as he always did, pondering about his thoughts and the future.

He was still looking outside when something caught his eye. A beautiful pure white wolf was there outside looking at him with its ruby red eyes. The wolf beckoned for him to follow and started walking into the direction of the dark forest.

Yoochun immediately left the council room dismissing everyone and ran out to follow the white wolf. He transformed and sniffed out her scent and soon caught up to the wolf and they made their way into a clearing where the moonlight was directly shining on.

Yoochun transformed into his human form and so did the pure white wolf. When she turned Yoochun was shocked to see who it was. "Boa." He whispered as he saw the beautiful lady who is known as one of the strongest and pure blooded wolves in existence but she disappeared with her vampire husband and child which was the cause of Jaejoongs madness.

As soon as she transformed her husband Kangta came in bat form and transformed next to her. When Yoochun saw the two together he immediately bowed to the two powerful and majestic people in front of him. Although they were exiled for their forbidden love they are still respected and well known to all wolves and vampires alike. The formidable forbidden couple, and now also the parents of the beauty from the prophecy.

Boa and Kangta chuckled at his formal bow and told him to rise. Yoochun looked at them embarrassed at his own actions. He already knew them as he was one of Jaejoongs friends along with Yunho. This reminded him that these two people in front of him abandoned his friend and was the cause for the changes in Jaejoong. His attitude and facial expression changed into a scowl at the thought of Jaejoongs abandonment.

Boa sensing the changes in him smiled at him and went to hug him saying "Aigoo our Yoochun has grown hasn't he? Well his knowledge anyway." She then looked at Kangta and he went towards Yoochun patting him on the back smiling saying "What a good man you have become." Yoochun was shocked at their care towards him and their lack of worry for the fact that they left Jaejoong.

"Thank you both for your compliments but I need to know. Why did you leave Jaejoong? Do you know how broken he was when you all suddenly left? How could you just act like nothing happened and show yourself to me like this when I was Jaejoongs and I had to watch him as he slowly destroyed himself from the inside?!" Yoochun let it out as he had been keeping those feelings and memories hidden for the past few decades.

Boa and Kangta just kept their calm facade as they looked at each other. Boa then looked at Yoochun and said gently "We did not mean to leave Jaejoong alone and just disappear, I am sure you know of Taeyeons destiny now that you know she is the beauty from the prophecy. You should also know all the implications that would happen if the prophecy is not completed properly. We didn't want that to happen to our little girl so we decided to make the prophecy go on as smoothly as possible and to do that we had to take some drastic measures."

Boa and Kangta were still smiling but Yoochun could clearly see the pain in their eyes and the grief and guilt they are feeling. It was one of Yoochuns powers to be able to do that but it would usually be very hard especially with such powerful people as Kangta and Boa. Unless maybe they were opening their heart to him so he could see the truth behind their seemingly flawless act.

But he was wondering why they would be acting like this when they could just say it out loud and then it clicked, someone was watching and listening to their conversation and it seems that Kangta and Boa don't want to show their feelings in front of this someone.

"Good bye Yoochun, it is time for us to leave." Kangta said as he had heard a noise coming from the bushes.

"Take care of them for us ok?" Boa said as she and Kangta transformed and disappeared into the night.

Yoochun transformed as well and made his way back to his home and went into a hidden study in his library that he can only access. He went in the study and dug through his pockets finding a note in one of the pockets probably from when Boa hugged him.

He opened the note and read:

'Yoochun, the prophecy must be fulfilled with Taeyeon finding her chosen one and awakening with that person. We now know who that person is and it is a close friend to Taeyeon. You can trust her and if you convince her to help you the prophecy will be fulfilled. The chosen one in the prophecy is "Jessica Jung". Find her and awaken her along with Taeyeon and fulfil the prophecy.'

Yoochun was left shocked at the revelation, 'so that's why they couldn't tell me in person' he thought and then suddenly the note burst into flames and disappeared into the air. "Must be a spell they used" he mumbled as he thought of what he just read.

Jessica Jung, your the chosen one?

(Present time) Third POV

She kept on struggling when she suddenly saw a silver wolf running towards her and Jaejoong and just closed her eyes waiting for what was going to happen next.

It seems that Jaejoong sensed that the wolf was coming and tried to move out of its way quickly with Taeyeon still in his arms but he was still pretty weak from the outburst of Taeyeons powers so he couldn't move out of its way completely. 

He put Taeyeon on the floor quickly and then he got pinned down by the silver wolf. The wolf growled in his face and he hissed in response before he looked into the wolves eyes and started laughing. 

"Yunho get off of me~" Jaejoong said with a smile on his face but immediately frowned when Yunho didn't move. He just stayed there staring into Jaejoongs eyes trying to see if he was still crazy, although he couldn't detect anything out of the ordinary about his old friend but that's what happened last time as well and he sure as hell, wasn't going to let it happen again.

Plus there's a bunch of unconscious bodies in here and the room is totally messed up. Who else would have enough power to do this kind of damage.

Taeyeon on the other hand was ignoring Yunho and Jaejoong as she tended to her sisters and Exo , Mblaq and Leeteuk. Then suddenly there was a snap heard at the entrance of the used to be weapons room.

Yunho and Jaejoong turned to the direction of he noise and there stood a very hellish looking girl. Taeyeon looked as well and her eyes widened as she saw Jessica there and she looked mad like really mad. "Hellsica is here." She whispered to herself as Jessica made her way over to the Yunho and Jaejoong.

Jessica immediately punched the wolf and Jaejoong straight in the face causing Yunho to change back into his human form and Jaejoong to be unconscious Jessica's punch being the final straw. His body just couldn't take it anymore.

Yunho saw this as a chance to get Jaejoong but Hellsica stopped him from getting him by locking him up in a prison like room that SNSD had created for any spies they caught from their enemies. She then dragged Jaejoong into another room and locked him in there. 

She went up to Yunho's cell and smirked evilly towards him saying coldly "You hurt my sisters and friends so you will have to pay the price for your mistakes."

Yunho looked confused as he said "What? I'm not the one that did all this, even ask Taeyeon, I just got here a few minutes ago and it was already like this."

"How do you know Taeyeon? Are you her stalker or something and how did you change into a wolf? Your too suspicious so you will be staying in there until you give me answers that I will accept." Jessica said with an icy glare.

"Sica, he's right he did only come a few minutes ago. Right Yunho." Taeyeon said as she came toward his cell after she had successfully moved everyone to the infirmary and treated their wounds which were miraculously healing quickly. She knew that her sisters were fast healers but never like this.

Yunho looked at her shocked and said "Do you remember who I am Taeyeon?" 

Taeyeon just smiled at him and said "I remember everything." Yunho looked at her in disbelief, how could she remember when she was reincarnated? He wondered but pushed the thought out of his mind as he was glad that she remembered him so it would make his job easier.

Jessica looked in between the two and sighed as she knew that she couldn't do anything to this guy as long as Taeyeon is there. Jessica went up to the cell to unlock it but before she did she gave Yunho a fierce and fiery glare saying "I'm watching you wolf." Before letting him out of his cell.

Yunho gulped at what he just saw and nodded towards Jessica. He had never been so scared in his entire life and it takes a small girl like her to make me this afraid? He then went and asked to Taeyeon to open the door to Jaejoongs cell. 

"Are you going to hurt my fiancée Yunho?" Taeyeon asked innocently while Jessica looked at her with wide open.

"Yah I though I was you husband!" Jessica yelled earning a weird look from Yunho and a chuckle from Taeyeon.

"Kekeke jealous Sica~" Taeyeon teased as she mehronged Jessica. Soon Jessica was chasing after Taeyeon trying to hit her for teasing her just then with the two of them in their own little world until Yunho finally got their attention by grabbing Taeyeon swinging her in the air like a little kid.

"Put me down Yunho" Taeyeon giggled as she was flying through the air. Yunho was smiling at the giggling Taeyeon forgetting that he needed to open the cell to get Jaejoong. Until he felt a pair of cold eyes staring daggers into him and he saw Jessica totally staring him down. He immediately put Taeyeon down and timidly with his head down asked for them to open Jaejoongs cell.

Taeyeon laughed at his weakness when Jessica was glaring at him. She went to Jessica's side hugging her from the back before teasingly saying "Yunho is scared of my husband!" Jessica smirked as she saw the shocked look on Yunho's face and she knew it was true.

Yunho just kept quiet as he was embarrassed and he pointed towards the room where Jaejoong is. Jessica rolled her eyes and went and opened the door to his cell. Taeyeon then went in and took Jaejoong to the infirmary and treated him there.

Jessica and Yunho followed watching her treat him. Yunho was waiting for the right moment to get to Jaejoong while Jessica was observing Taeyeon. She could feel that something was off about her like she felt guilty of something. Well what ever it is that she is feeling guilty for probably had to do with all our unconscious dongsaeng and whatever happened in the weapons room when I wasn't there. But what could it be?

Taeyeon POV

How could I do this to my own fiancée and dongsaengs? I feel so guilty, they were all trying to protect me and I just went and made them unconscious and hurt. How am I ever going to be able to face them again? How?

Preview:

"I can take you away from here and make it seem like none of this ever happened now just take my hand and we can live happily together." Jaejoong said sincerely with so much love in his eyes it looked like it was about to burst.

Taeyeon hesitantly took his hand but said firmly "Yes please take me away."

---------------------------------------------------------

Is Jaejoong really going to take Taeyeon away?

What could've happened for Taeyeon to make such a drastic decision?

Find out next time on Growl. Kekeke