Chapter 26

Growl

Jessica POV

Im standing here watching Taeyeon tend to everyone in the infirmary and I can't help but feel that there's something not quite right with her right now. She's explained everything about Jaejoong, Yunho and what happened in the weapons room but I can't help but feel that I'm missing something important.

As she's tending to our sisters wounds I could see that there was a slight pain etched in her face and guilt in her eyes. Why would she be feeling that way? 

Suddenly I could hear a faint voice in my head saying 'What have I done?' I looked around for the owner of the voice but there was no one around but me, Taeyeon and everyone else was unconcious. I heard the voice again this time it was a loud whisper and I recognised the voice straight away. It was Taeyeons voice, I looked at her once again staring intently and it heard the voice again repeating what it said but I didn't see Taeyeons mouth move a bit as she was concentrating on treating our friends and sisters.

Whats happening to me? Am I going crazy? Or is this the reason why she had that expression on her face and her mind is reaching out to me for help unconsciously.

Aish I really do think too much, I might as well help her and treat some of the others wounds to get my mind off of what I just heard. I walked up to Taeyeons 'fiancée'. Pfft what's so good about him? He just looks like a pale weakling, there's no way I would give my precious Taeyeon to someone like him. Although Taeyeon did say that he was a powerful vampire, I wouldn't have believed her were it not for the scene I encountered when I was in Hellsica mode. Goodness the crazy things I do when I'm angry, to think that I actually punched a werewolf!

Heh their not that strong anyway if he was affected by my punch, I guess that's why I wasn't all the shocked or afraid when I found out that vampires and werewolves do exist. 

Hmmm wait a minute where is that werewolf guy? "Taeng where's Yunho?" I asked as I tended to Jaejoongs wounds making sure that once he woke up he would feel the full effect of his wounds with not morphine or medicine to help with the pain. Hmph don't think too highly of yourself mister which I am sure you won't when you wake up kekeke.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Taeyeon answered after she finished cleaning Baekhyuns arm wound. "He's in the weapons room, said he was going to investigate something." 

I nodded my head and left the infirmary to see what he was really doing. I don't trust this guy or Taeyeons fiancée. It seemed like Yunho was trying really hard to get to Jaejoong for some reason and I know that he's hiding something but I just don't know what. 

I walked into the weapons room to see Yunho sitting in the middle of the room looking like he was meditating. I walked up to him and waved my hand in front of him, making some noise trying to get his attention but nothing worked.

So I went closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder to shake him but instead I felt a kind of bolt of energy rush through me and somehow I was seeing things in front of me like a movie.

There is a huge fight going on between a lot of people and one man. Wait that's Exo, Mblaq, SNSD and Leeteuk!! Plus the other man is Jaejoong!! Am I viewing the past through Yunho? I didn't know werewolves could do that.

Suddenly Taeyeon made her way to the middle of the room and the fighting stopped with both sides trying to get her to safety. But she wouldn't budge and suddenly she started to float with her blonde hair turning black and her skin turning a deathly pale. Then there was a big surge of power that came out of her and all of a sudden I was pulled out of the vision and was back to reality with Yunho staring at me.

I looked at him wide eyed and said "Taeyeon" he nodded his head choosing to question me latter and we ran back to the infirmary to see Jaejoong awake with Taeyeons hand in his.

I didn't know what to say or whether I should confront Taeyeon about her being the reason why everyone her was like this but I chose to silently walk up to her and drag her away from Jaejoong which caused him to hiss at me but I just shot a glare back at him showing him I'm not afraid before dragging Taeyeon out of there and into my bedroom.

Theres a lot of things going through my head right now like why would she do that and how did she do it since she's just an ordinary girl who happens to have an extraordinary past life. But I push all of that to the back of my mind as I saw the weak and vulnerable looking Taeyeon in front of me. That's when I realised that the voice I heard before was Taeyeons and it wasn't just my imagination.

"Um Jaejoong is waiting for me." She said weakly as she avoided my eyes. That was when I heard her voice in my head again this time saying 'I'll go with Jaejoong and maybe we will be happy together' this made me mad especially when she tried to leave. I blocked her way and pulled her into my embrace.

"Can't you tell me about your problems? Don't you trust me anymore Taeng? After all that we have been through together? You know you can always count on me for anything and that I would never hate you so why are you doubting me now? Were the ice princesses remember, were the toughest and the leaders who love and cherish our sisters. Don't you think that since we are both leaders that we should both share the same burden? Am I that useless that you can't rely on me? We are inseparable from the moment we met so don't let our lifetime friendship get ruined by one mistake that you just made ok!" I said strongly as I hugged Taeyeon tightly as she sobbed and cried in my arms letting all her emotions out and apologising non stop.

I just let her cry it all out and wait until she calms down before I let her explain what happened herself. But I now that I know how low Jaejoong is to try and take this chance to take her away while she is weak, is unacceptable and now I will have to make sure that he never gets the same chance again.

Third POV

*punch* 

Jaejoong is now bleeding again and can't move thanks to what Jessica did because he is in too much pain.

Yunho wiped the blood off his hand as he glared fiercly at Jaejoong. "I can't believe you would do that to the person you supposedly 'love' and to play such a trick on an innocent girl like Taeyeon. You know that now she's regained her memories she would believe in you more since your her beloved Oppa but all you did was try to monopolise her, not thinking of her feelings and trying to take her away! Seriously what is wrong with you Jaejoong? What happened to the loving and caring Jaejoong that only cared for Taeyeons happiness?!" Yunho shouted as he went off at Jaejoong for his plan to use Taeyeons vulnerability to his advantage.

Jaejoong spat out some blood before saying strongly "That Jaejoong left when they abandoned me without a single reason why. I lost her once but I'm not going to let that happen this time. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her by my side and that includes getting rid of anyone who gets in my way." He was now glaring fiercely at Yunho straight in the eyes.

Yunho smirked as he scoffed and said "Your threatening me right now? Even though your so weak." Yunho then went up to Jaejoong digging a nail into one of his wounds opening it up again with fresh blood spilling out causing Jaejoong to let out a yell in pain.

Yunho then went up to his ear and whispered "I won't let what happened decades ago happen again ok? I will protect Taeyeon against you with my life and I will get rid of you too if you push my limits. See your not the only one who can make threats." Then Yunho backed away from him releasing his painful hold off of Jaejoongs wound.

He turned to leave the room but then stopped and faced Jaejoong again this time looking sympathetic saying "You need to control your possessiveness Jaejoong because one of these days she's going to start hating you for it." Once he was done giving his advice to Jaejoong he left the room and his friendship with Jaejoong behind making his way to the weapons room to further investigate what happened.

Meanwhile Jaejoong was still in the infirmary healing the open wound Yunho gave him. He then looked at all the men around the room and Taeyeons so called 'sisters'. He despised them for taking up so much room in Taeyeons heart, he's her future husband so he should be the one occupying her thoughts, her feelings and her heart, not these people.

Thats when he got an idea, he then stood in the middle of the room and cast a spell on all the unconcious people in the room making them lose their memories of Taeyeon which they can only recover when Taeyeon is fully in love with him. He smirked to himself when he thought of his clever scheme before falling asleep to let his wounds regenerate faster.

Unfortunately for him there were three people still awake and they heard the whole thing but the only thing they didn't know was how to break the spell as Jaejoong had kept that to himself.

Kris, Suho and Mir got up and looked at each other with a shocked look on their face then said in unison "What are we going to do?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

SNSD, Exo, Mblaq and Leeteuk are going to forget Taeyeon?

What are they going to do?

*sigh* Jaejoong you should listen to Yunho's wise advice.

Find out next time on Growl kekeke.