Chapter 27

Growl

Third POV

Kris, Suho and Mir quietly made their way out of the infirmary. They tiptoed past Jaejoong carefully and rushed out down the hallway looking for Taeyeon going to the weapons room to find her. 

As they ran into the weapons room they bumped into Yunho and they all fell down. "Yah! What are you doing running around injured?!" Yunho said angrily as he got up and dusted himself off.

Kris and Suho were shocked to see Yunho there and was awestruck in his presence. "Y...Yunho hyung? Are y....you r.....really here?" Suho stuttered amazed that he actually got to meet the famous Yunho and see him up close. They have heard so many heroic stories about him and how he helps their pack in fighting against the vampires.

"Yes it's really him so can we get down to it and tell him what we just heard." Mir scowled out in annoyance as he knows all too well how powerful Yunho is but he was one of their number one enemies as he had killed so many of their kind. 

"Okay, so we heard Jaejoong reciting a spell on all of us making it so that we lose our memories of Taeyeon." Kris said regaining his composure.

"But then why do you three still remember Taengoo?" Yunho asked, Kris, Suho and Mir twitched as they heard Yunho using Taeyeons nickname. Feeling a twinge of jealousy as they wondered how he knows Taeyeon.

Suho pushed that thought out of his mind as he answered "Well in his spell he mentioned something about us being unconcious but since we were awake it didn't affect us. But we don't know how to break the spell."

Yunho just nodded his head as he thought about it for awhile before he said "I have a plan, I know how to break the spell but I need you three to go along with the others and act like you don't remember Taeyeon. We don't want Jaejoong knowing that we have figured out his plan, who knows what he might do. Anyways just follow my instructions and go back to the infirmary and sleep."

Kris and Suho nodded immediately following his orders while Mir stayed in his spot for awhile glaring at Yunho before Kris and Suho dragged him to the infirmary to sleep.

Kris + Suho + Mir POV

'Wow we actually got to meet him.' Kris though before he slept.

'If we leave it with Yunho everything should be fine.' Suho thought happily as he slept.

'Hmm I'll do whatever I can to make the other remember Taeyeon by myself' Mir thought as he slept to help heal his wounds faster.

Third POV

(Phone call)

Yunho: Ok I need that potion ASAP, this is really urgent. Send it through warp mail to this place.

????: Yes I will send it soon good bye.

(End call)

"Aish Jaejoong has really done it this time, I have to ring Yoochun about this to get some advice." Yunho muttered to himself as he scruffier up his hair in frustrations as he dialed Yoochuns number.

(Phone call)

Yoochun: What a pleasant surprise, how may I help you old friend as it is rare for you to call me when your on a mission.

Yunho: Well you should know that this is a special mission since it does involve Jaejoong. Do you know what that crazy idiot has just done? He cast a spell on Taeyeons sisters an friends to make them lose their memory.

Yoochun: Well that can be simply solved by making her fall in love with him.

Yunho: Yeah Yeah I know already, I'm making preparations for that. But what should I do when Taeyeon fall for that bastard? I don't want to leave her alone with him while he is like this.

Yoochun: Well then just simply don't leave them alone together and just keep an eye on them. You know maybe the old Jaejoong will come back when he receives a lot of love and care from Taeyeon.

Yunho: Yeah or maybe he'll go all psycho and try and run away with her so she can be his alone.

Yoochun: Well then that's why your there to keep an eye on them. Well I've got to go bye!

(End Call)

"Aish, seriously that guy always finds a way to get on my nerves." Yunho grumbled to himself thinking of how troublesome it's going to be for home to have to keep an eye on the two. 

"Well the potion should be here soon." Yunho said to himself as he went to the nearest time warp to get the potion.

Third POV

"Taeyeon, I really think you should be careful around your fiancée" Jessica warned as she cringed at the thought of Taeyeon possibly marrying that despicable man.

The look Jessica was making as she said that caused Taeyeon to chuckle as she said "Don't worry, I know my Oppa and he would never do anything to hurt me." Taeyeon was serious and had absolute faith in her supposed kind hearted brother.

"But still I want you to be wary of him, I just have this feeling that there's something not quite right about him. You of all people should know that my intuition has never failed me so please Taengoo be careful when you with him." Jessica said pleadingly.

Taeyeon was saddened by her words as she would never think that her Oppa would ever do anything bad towards her as all he has ever done is care for her. So to see Jessica her most trusted and beloved sisters blatant mistrust towards her gentle Oppa really hurt her as both of them are really important to her.

Jessica saw the change in Taeyeon and sighed as she gave up on warning her and instead chose to keep an eye on them. She decided to lighten the mood by saying teasingly "So when are you going to give me a niece or nephew seeing as your getting married."

Taeyeon blushed as she playfully smacked Jessica saying "Aniyo I only see him as my brother, I mean we were raised together and he just like family to me and nothing more."

Jessica felt relieved that Taeyeon felt that way but then she also knew that Jaejoong had feelings that go beyond a brother and sister relationship and she could see that he was willing to do anything to make Taeyeon love him as a man.

Jessica then brushed away her thoughts as Taeyeon dragged her out of the room saying "Let's go check on those guys and see if they are okay." Jessica just nodded as she let herself get dragged by Taeyeon to the infirmary.

As they went in they found that mostly everyone was awake and when they saw the two in the doorway they smiled as they got up.

"Yah, Sica what happened to us and who's that next to you? Is she a doctor?" Leeteuk asked as he stared at Taeyeon curiously.

"Wait, you guys don't remember Taeyeon?!" Jessica asked in shock as she saw all of them shake their heads.

"Unnie, who's Taeyeon?" Seohyun said innocently as she was confused about Jessica's behavior and who this 'Taeyeon' was.

Seohyuns question was like a jab to the heart for Taeyeon, she was planning to make it up to them and apologise profusely for hurting them but now they have forgotten who she was and it was all her fault. They probably erased her from their memories because of the trauma that she caused them.

"I... I'm s.. Sorry. Please forgive me I..it was all m...my fault" Taeyeon said with tears threatening to fall as she looked at her sisters and friends with sorrow in her eyes.

This shocked them all as they didn't know who she was or what she was apologizing for.

"C'mon pretty lady, don't cry." Chanyeol said as he went towards Taeyeon going to comfort her but was stopped by Jaejoong who pulled Taeyeon into his embrace.

He glared at Chanyeol for even thinking of touching his Taeyeon and said coldly "Don't touch my fiancée." Before leaving the room with her to comfort and calm her down.

Exo and Mblaq felt a tightness in their chest when they saw Jaejoong take Taeyeon away while Leeteuk and SNSD felt an emptiness in their heart that they are not sure what had caused it.

"Yah! Do you seriously not remember Taeyeon?!" Jessica shouted at them furiously as she was frustrated at seeing Taeyeon so upset and hurt.

"Unnie we really don't know who your talking about." Yoona said seriously as she looked Jessica straight in the eye with the rest of them nodding.

"But is that pretty lady from before going to be alright?" Chanyeol asked.

Jessica ignored his question and sighed as she messed up her hair roughly saying to herself "Aish what is going on?!"

Yunho POV

I have the potion now but the question is now is how am I going to make Taeyeon drink it? I made my way to her room passing by the infirmary hearing that scary chick Jessica shouting "Yah! Do you seriously not remember Taeyeon?!" 

Well I guess they found out, now all I have to do is give Taeyeon this potion and the spell will be broken. I walked towards Taeyeons bedroom seeing her in there crying with Jaejoong comforting her. 

That bastard is such a great actor putting on that supportive Oppa act in front of her when he is the reason why she is crying right now. But this is a perfect setup for my plan so I'll let them be for now.

I decided to make her some tea to help calm her down and to put the potion in it. I walk into her room with the cup of tea in my hand ignoring Jaejoongs glares as I had just interrupted his moment with her but like I cared.

"Here Taengoo have some tea focalization yourself down. I'm sure their memory loss is just temporary." I said gently as I gave her the tea.

"Thank you Oppa." She replied weakly as she accepted the tea. I smiled at her and told her not to worry before rushing out of there so that Jaejoong is the first person she sees when the potion takes affect.

I really hope this works especially for Taeyeons sake, it really hurts me to see her like that which makes me wonder 'How can Jaejoong be okay with hurting her?'

Third POV

Taeyeon took a sip of the tea before setting it down on the table in her room. She then started to fell a weird sensation in her heart when she looked at Jaejoong. She then went up to him and sat on his lap while snuggling up to him.

Jaejoong was quite shocked at Taeyeons randomness and asked "Taeng is everything alright?"

Taeyeon then looked up at Jaejoon with her adorable brown eyes saying "Don't ever leave me Oppa." Before again snuggling up to him burying her face on his chest.

Jaejoong then smiled to himself happily saying "I would never leave you, ever." Then his mood suddenly darkened when he said "In fact it was you who left me."

Taeyeon looked up at him questioningly before saying childishly "No! I would never leave you and you would never leave me right?" She looked like a lost puppy when she looked at him waiting for his answer.

Jaejoong chuckled to himself and said "Arrasso it's official we are going to be together forever now let's pinky promise like we used to." He smiled gently at her as he raised his pinky up to her.

Taeyeon giggled and raised her pinky intertwining them together saying "Pinky promise, never breaks a promise." 

Yunho watched their interaction and was relieved that the potion worked. He was also happy to see Jaejoong smile like the way he did before. Maybe Yoochun was right and this little time Jaejoong has with his beloved Taeyeon could actually make him return to the way he was.

"Now to check if my plan worked." He said to himself as he walked towards the infirmary but what he found was not what was expected. They all still didn't remember Taeyeon!

He looked at Kris Suho and Mir and they just shrugged at him showing that nothing had happened to break the spell.

He then left the infirmary and went to the kitchen where he left the potion bottle and checked the inscription at the bottom. "Puppy love?! What the hell is this?!" He exploded. "The puppy love potion makes the person who drinks it overly attached to the first person they see."

'Well this works out perfectly for Jaejoong seeing as he is such a possessive person.' Yunho thought when he read the description.

"Aish that old hag needs some hearing aids or glasses, she gave me the wrong potion!"

Jessica POV

Okay talk about weird, Mblaq, Exo, SNSD and Leeteuk all forgot about Taeyeon only and now Taeyeon is acting weird by clinging onto her fiancée who she said she only sees as a brother but with the way she's acting right now it doesn't make sense.

"Okay everyone go and eat! There's food in the kitchen that Taeyeon prepared for you and if I hear any of you asking me again 'Who's Taeyeon?' I'll kick your and smash you into the ground is that clear?" I said earning a nod from everyone as they gulped. Humph that's right you all better not mess with me I thought as they all started to make a run for it to the kitchen.

I sighed as the all left and then went into Taeyeons room for some investigation. There is something not quite right here and I intend to find out.

I walk into her room and see a cup of tea that's still warm on the table. I drink the tea to help relieve some of my stress and then I suddenly feel a weird tingling feeling in my heart and suddenly the door opened.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am absolutely sorry for the late update!!

But I'm just not sure where this story is heading anymore :(

Well I hope this chapter wasn't too boring :)

I wonder who is going to walk in when Jessica had just drank the tea with the potion in it kekeke~