Chapter 29

Growl

IU POV

"Hmm I wonder if I should've told Yunho about the side effect that comes with the love potion if the effected persons body rejects the potion. Since Taeyeon is super strong and all it wouldn't take much for her to reject the potion. Oh well either way it should work out fine since the side effect isn't harmful and it should probably help them out right?" I asked Yoochun.

He just sat there pondering about what I was saying, then a smirk slowly appeared on his face and I got my answer. I guess he was hoping for this.

Third POV

"Taeyeon are you okay?!" Jessica yelled as she was holding the unconcious Taeyeon in her arms. 

Taeyeon then started to stir and then she opened her eyes and looked around cutely with a confused look on her face. "Why are you all looking at me like that? It's creeping me out, did someone die or something?" Taeyeon asked bluntly.

"You don't remember what happened?" Yunho asked worriedly.

"Of course I know what happened, I fainted because you were all against me marrying Jaejoong Oppa." Taeyeon replied as a matter of factly.

Everyone was now confused about what was happening right now. "So you remember about our marriage?" Jaejoong said with relief as his fears of her possibly forgetting him again were eatig away at him every second she was unconcious.

"Oppa..." Taeyeon said hesitantly with a sincere apologetic look on her face. "I can't marry you Oppa, I'm sorry but I don't love you in that way. But I will keep my promise and I will never leave you alone again so Oppa please feel at ease and find someone who can love you like you love me." She said seriously while caressing Jaejoongs face gently wiping away his tears.

"I can't promise you that I will find another person to love since my heart is already completely yours Taeyeon but as long as you keep your promise to never leave me again I will be happy." Jaejoong said quietly as his voice cracked due to his crying. Yunho smiled at him knowing that the old Jaejoong was back and hopefully here to stay. But another thought crept into his mind as he thought about what happened to the love potion.

"That would be the side effect of the love potion taking effect right now seeing as Taeyeons body had rejected it. The side effect turns the love potion into a truth potion revealing all the persons hidden feelings. This should help in your mission well anyway bye bye got to go kekeke." Yoochun communicated with Yunho through their minds.

"Yah! How?!" Yunho shouted but he received no answer. He then received weird looks from everyone in the room, he just rolled his eyes and waved his hand at them to which they immediately stopped looking at him.

"Taeyeon do you have someone you love right now?" Jaejoong asked with hope that even for the moment he could fill in that part of Taeyeons heart before she finds the one.

But everyone was surprised at her direct answer. "Yes I'm in love with someone." Even Taeyeon herself was surprised at her answer.

"What?!" Everyone yelled in unison completely shocked at her unexpected answer. Just as Yunho was about to ask who Leeteuk dragged him away from everyone to speak privately.

Leeteuk POV

If this guy is that Yunho then he must want to know about Taeyeons chosen one. But he will just get confused if Taeyeon tells him who she loves right now and it's not her chosen ones name.

"Yah! What's this about?" He asked clearly irritated at me for pulling him away.

"I know who Taeyeons chosen one is." I said confidently and that sure changed his attitude and he looked at me expectantly waiting for my answer.

"It's Jessica." I said seriously as I whispered to him secretly.

He immediately laughed out loud at my suggestion "Wow I didn't know Taeng swung that way, no wonder she was never interested in Jaejoong even though he practically worships her and not to mention how perfect he is. So it's like tht huh?"

"No! She doesn't swing that way. Jessica is just her chosen one because she holds a considerably important place in Taeyeons heart. I just wanted to tell you before she said who she loved since it might be one of those guys in there and not Jessicas name she says which would lead you on the wrong track." I explained a bit annoyed at his slowness.

"Ohh of course I was just joking" He said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck. I rolled my eyes and went back to where everyone is to see all of them really angry making a complete barrier around Taeyeon with Tao frozen on the spot with the rest of them glaring at him.

Third POV

"What's going on?" Leeteuk asked as he entered the room completely confused about what's happening.

"Hyung, what do I do? That Kim Taeyeon said she loves me. I mean she loves 'me'" Tao said blankly as he pointed towards himself.

"Well good luck, you better take care of her or you will have a lot of people to deal with and especially me." Leeteuk said heartily as he patted Tao on the back.

"Oppa~!!" SNSD whined in protest, completely surprised with his reaction.

"What? Is your leader not allowed to love anyone? C'mon girls you should be supporting her like she always does with you. And when he does something wrong that's when you can beat him up." Leeteuk said, whispering the last sentence to the girls quietly.

The girls nodded in agreement and decided to support Taeyeon in her love but that didn't stop them from making killing signals to Tao when she wasn't looking. Exo and Mblaq glared at Tao angrily wondering how he got her heart right underneath their noses while Jaejoong felt at a loss for what to do but he had to stay strong for her.

"Everyone, we haven't even heard from Tao about how he feels about me and you never know I might get rejected so please don't couple us together like that. Tao you don't have to accept my feelings if you don't want to and don't worry about these guys I'll deal with them if they try to do anything. Don't feel pressured and just tell me the truth, I would never be able to forgive you if you lied to spare my feelings." Taeyeon said calmly as she waited for Taos answer.

Tao felt better after hearing Taeyeons words and he looked deep into her hazel brown eyes seeing a spark in there that he had never noticed before. He took a deep breath before bowing in front of her and saying sincerely "Mianhe, I don't feel the same way at the moment. I'm actually not sure about my feelings about you so I am sorry I can't accept your love."

He raised his head to see Taeyeon smiling at him angelicly. Well maybe he saw t that way because or all the threatening looks he was receiving from everyone else around her. "Thank you for being honest ands I noticed that you said that you don't feel the same way at the moment. I don't give up easily so prepare yourself Tao Oppa." Taeyeon said cutely with an adorable giggle. 

Tao felt butterfly's in his stomach as his heart beat rapidly. "Look like someone's going to have a heart attack" Mblaq teased as they could hear his pulse racing, causing Tao to feel embarrassed with Mblaq looking triumphant at teasing the person who stole their goddess away from them. They were a lot more accepting of Tao than Exo his own pack as he could hear the distinct growls coming from them as they held their anger back.

Jaejoong felt out of place, he didn't want to join in on the teasing as it would hurt him too much and he didn't want to go off at Tao just in case Taeyeon might worry and hurt because of him. 

As he was contemplating about what he should do he felt a small pair of arms wrap around his arm and he looked down to see the love of his life. "Taeyeon.." He uttered out but was cut off by Taeyeon as she then side hugged him saying "Shhh, don't worry Oppa, you've got me by your side no matter what so feel free to do what you want here because there is no way I could hate you and I don't want you feeling uncomfortable so just act like yourself and show them all why I love you so much." He teared up at her encouraging words and kissed her on the forehead tenderly with Taeyeon having her eyes closed accepting the warm kiss. "That's why I can't stop loving you my princess." He said jokingly with a bit of truth underlying his words as he kissed her hand before doing his ultimate older brother pose and glaring fiercely at Tao, causing Taeyeon to laugh to herself and whispering "You should've done that from the start."

"Should've done what from the start?"Yunho asked entering the room and standing beside Taeyeon. To which earned him a glare from Taeyeon making him confused. "Wae?" He asked curiously.

"Oppa you have a lot of explaining to do." Taeyeon said angrily as she grabbed Yuho by the ear dragging him to the couch. "Care to explain why my feelings and emotions always changed when you gave me that strange tea?" She asked fiercely with a cold and menacing glare, one that Yunho and Jaejoong had never seen before while everyone else smirked to themselves watching in entertainment one of the strongest wolves in history being subdued by small fragile looking Taeyeon, but they know well enough that looks can be deceiving especially with her Kim Taeyeon.

"I...it was Jaejoongs f..fault. He cast a spell on your friends causing them to lose their memory and the only way to brig them back was to make you fall in love with him." Yunho explained as he stuttered and pointed a finger at Jaejoong like a little kid while Jaejoong avoided eye contact with everyone looking or a place to hide.

He then felt a cold shiver run down his spine as he felt a pair of cold eyes glaring at him. He gave up since he was doomed anyway and shouted in apology "I'm sorry, I wasn't in my right mind so please don't kill me!!" 

Taeyeon then put on her poker face and straightened herself up saying "You two will have to be punished and I am sure Sica won't mind doing it seeing as she was affected by it as well." Taeyeon then stepped aside to reveal an evil looking Jessica with a smirk on her beautiful face much different from the cute smile she had under the influence of the puppy love potion.

"Come girls, let's take these two to the dungeon." Jessica said as she lead SNSD with Yunho and Jaejoong to the dungeon for SNSDs fun and Yunho and Jaejoongs punishment.

"Mblaq could you please cook up a feast for all of us? I'm hungwy" Taeyeon said with aegyo causing the boys to quickly rush to the kitchen to make food wanting to prepare a delicious meal for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smiled as she waved them good bye before turning to Exo with a serious look on her face. "Now then shall we get down to business?