Chapter 3

Growl

Kai was worried and shouted out "Yah get away from there!" Taeyeon turned to look at us and as she turned she lost her balance and ...........

                                                                              

Third POV

"Hyung what is that falling from the roof? Wait isn't that Taeyeon?!" Said Sungmin

"Oh isn't she a bit early for her usual roof top jumps? Siwon go and catch her like usual." Leeteuk said calmly while watching her fall.

Siwon got up from where he was sitting and positioned himself right under Taeyeon so he could catch her like always.

Then Taeyeon landed right in his arms with her usual calm expression because she knows that they would be there to catch her. She's been doing this for a while now because it gives her the thrill of flying even if it is for a short while.

She hopped off from Siwon and bowed and said "Thank you". Super Junior just shook their head and chuckled at her thank you, then Siwon patted her head, "Still the same old Taengoo, not cute at all." He teased. She pushed his hand off her head and excused herself since the bell rang a while ago.

Super Junior just went back to what they were doing and that was planning pranks but little did they know that someone was watching the whole scene and let's just say karma just found a way to get Super Junior back for all the pranks they have done.

 

Baekhyun POV
 
She is just so beautiful and she had such an amazing voice. I was so shocked that she fell off the roof, she didn't even scream, I ran to the edge and looked over and there she was in a random guys arms. Who is he?! I suddenly felt a wave of anger overcome me and I changed for a moment, everyone was already going to check if she was alright while I stayed there and calmed myself down a bit before catching up.
 
We went into the hallway to our class and there she was with her back facing towards us all safe and sound. Then suddenly I remembered her in that guys arms and started to growl, my members heard me and dragged me into another hallway. I calmed down and we were walking again and it happened again but I had better control this time and groaned as I became normal again. Just in time because she turned around and saw us standing there.
 
That was a close one, we should never reveal our true identities.
 

Taeyeon POV

I walked back into school really annoyed at that guy who made me lose my balance on the roof. What is wrong with them are they trying to kill me?! Although I probably would've landed safely even if Siwon or Super Junior weren't  there to catch me because I am really good at a range of sports, martial art and even parkour. But it does not excuse them for making me fall.

I was on my way to class when I heard a growling noise. I look back and there's no one there, well of course there is no one there since everyone is in class, except for Super Junior that is.

I keep on walking and I hear the noise again and this time closer. I decided to just ignore it and keep on walking. Then once again I hear that growling noise only this time it was mixed with a groaning sound too, I turn around and standing there are the last people I want to see. What were they called? It was E something, oh right I think it was Exo?

Anyway I give them one of my icy cold glares and they look frozen from it. I smirk at the effect my glare has and walk off to class leaving them there.

I arrive at class to see that my gang SNSD is there and Jessica is also there sitting in the seat next to mine. They look bored out of their minds since they probably already know what the teacher is teaching right now. I bet Jessica wanted to keep an eye on me since I told her about Exo. Makes me wonder what did they do to Exo? I look at the rest of the class and they look so nervous that its funny. I walk straight to my seat and put my head down ready to sleep but then a hand patted me on the shoulder.

"Psst, Taeyeon how was your fall?I know you like the thrill of flying but you know one of these days you are just gonna end up hurting yourself and...." 

"Jessica, I'm going to sleep, talk later" I said as I yawned. I'll tell her what happened later since I know she'll freak out and right now I just want to sleep.

 

Jessica POV

"Fine but you better tell me everything" I whispered but she was already asleep.

I sighed and looked out the window bored and slightly annoyed at being in class. Suddenly the door opened and there was the twelve boys we warned at the cafeteria. They apologized to the teacher for being late and walked over to us.

"You're in our seats" said a tall guy in their group.

I just looked at him and then put my head on the table like Taeyeon and ignored them and pretended to sleep. The rest of our group did the same and I peeked at their faces and they looked really angry but were trying to keep calm. They looked really weird when their angry like they would lose control if they got even angrier. I just shrugged the thought off my mind and continued to ignore them.

Then I heard the teacher start yelling at them to sit in their seats because they are disturbing the lesson. So the boys had to share seats with each other and some sitting on the floor, I nearly laughed out loud at the sight of it. I could also see the other girls controlling their laughs and giggles. The boys then looked furious and for a moment there I thought I saw red in their eyes. I blinked and they went back to normal, weird.

 

Tao POV

All of these things keep happening to us today! First we get drenched in milk because Kris messed with the girl in our class called Taeyeon, then Kai goes ahead and makes her lose her balance and fall off the roof and now we have to look silly because this girl, Taeyeon's friends has taken most of our seats.

We got so angry that we nearly revealed our true identities! This is not good, I think we should stay away from Taeyeon because ever since we met her we have all been acting strangely. Like Baekhyun almost losing control, the almighty Wu Yi Fan being speechless and obedient in front of her, Suho had a weird smile on his face when we first saw her and Kai worrying about her. Even Sehun, Luhan, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Chanyeol and   DO was in a daze just staring at her in class.

She is like a rose, beautiful to look at but dangerous to touch and I have a feeling that getting cut by her thorns isn't the only thing we have to worry about. There is just something about her that I can't figure out but all I know is its not something good.