Chapter 5

Growl

I turned a corner and waited there for the person to show themselves. Suddenly I was surrounded by....... 

                                                                               

Five guys, they looked kind of familiar but I cant seem to figure out who they are. They all kneeled on one leg in front of me and bowed their heads as they said "Forgive us for our rudeness but we will have to take you somewhere." I was about to ask them who they were but I started to have a headache and darkness was soon taking over me and the last thing I saw was a pair of red eyes.......

Luhan POV

Detention is so boring!! I looked out the window and saw Taeyeon talking to a bunch of guys. I had this strange tightness in my chest and I started to snarl at the scene, who are they to her for them to be able to talk to her?! I snapped out of it when a hand landed on my shoulder, I turned and saw Baekhyun also looking out the window with a face full of envy and sadness. I guess he was feeling the same way I was.

Detention was finally over and we finally got out of class, when we went out I saw Taeyeon walking by herself. I decided to follow her, so I told my friends to go first and ill see them later. I started to follow her and suddenly she looked back, looking around to see if someone was there. I quickly hid in a phone box hoping she didnt see me. Luckily she didnt see me and kept on walking, phew I almost got caught but even if I did its not like I'm stalking her or anything.

I came out of the phone box and ran to catch up to her, as I caught sight of her, she turned around a corner. Not wanting to get caught of she was standing behind the corner I crossed the road and saw her from there. She was waiting behind the corner for whoever was following her. I smirked to myself, I really am the best at following people. 

Suddenly 5 guys showed up in front of her and they all kneeled on one leg in front of her. Are they all proposing to her at once?! I looked at them and they were saying something while bowing their heads and Taeyeon fell into one of their arms. I guess the shock of 5 proposals is too much for her to handle.They then carried her bridal style into their car and drove away, I wanted to follow them so badly and steal her away but I know I can't do that unless I transform.

A lot of things were running through my mind like who are those guys and why do I have a feeling that I misunderstood something. Those guys kind of looked suspicious and they didn't have a ring with them when they were kneeling. Also Taeyeon seems like a strong girl from the way she acts towards us so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't faint and instead just reject them coldly and then leaving them there frozen from what had just happened.

Everything started to fall into place and then I finally realised "Taeyeon was kidnapped!"

Third POV

Luhan ran as fast as he could trying to get to the dorms so he can tell Exo about what just happened. But as he turned a corner he bumped into the guys he saw earlier with Taeyeon, although he hated the fact that they were close to Taeyeon he knew that if Exo tried to save Taeyeon she wouldn't cooperate.

Super Junior looked at Luhan with worry on their face because he looked like he needed help. They all looked at each other and nodded their heads.

Leeteuk said with worry in his eyes "Hey, whats your name? Are you ok? Do you need any help?"

Luhan looked at him and then looked down as he said in a quiet voice "Um my name is Luhan and I just saw Taeyeon get taken by these 5 guys an I think she was kidnapped."

Leeteuk looked at him shocked then he faced s and told them what he heard since Luhan said it so quietly.

"What! Our little Taeng was taken?!" Shindong shouted as be heard his leaders explanation.

Luhans fist clenched as he heard him shout 'Our little Taeng'. What does he mean by their little Taeng?! Is that their nickname for her?

"I'm going to tell my members so we can go and find Taeyeon." Luhan said with a poker face but deep inside he was raging. Luckily he is one of the few people in their group that has a lot of self control.

But as he was about to leave he heard the guy that he talked to first say in a serious tone "Leave it to us, you and your group might get hurt. We're thankful that you informed us on what happened but I think it's best that you don't get involved."

The other members nodded agreeing with what Leeteuk said, they are the number 1 boy gang in Seoul and they personally took it upon themselves to protect SNSD.

Luhan just smirked and left while saying "We're MUCH stronger than we look."

Super Junior just ignored it and quickly called SNSD to tell them that their leader was taken. They covered their ears as they heard Jessica's dolphin scream through the phone and her shouting at them asking for more information. Super Junior told them everything that happened with Luhan. 

"Ok we will activate the tracking device on her phone and then we will meet up to go save her and make whoever kidnapped her wish they had never been born." Jessica said icily as she hung up. Super Junior all felt a chill run down their spine when she said that.

"Ok boys time to get to work", Heechul said in a serious tone as Super Junior prepared themselves with stuff they might need for saving Taeyeon.

Jessica POV

"Seohyun can you activate the tracking device I put in Taeyeons phone, Sooyoung go and prepare the van with Yuri and make sure you pack the essentials and not just food. Yoona and Sunny get our weapons and uniforms ready while Hyoyeon, Tiffany and I plan out our attacks once we locate Taeyeon." With that everyone went and did what I asked them too since this was serious, no playing around this time.

Just wait for us Taeyeon we'll be there soon.

Taeyeon POV

Ugh my head hurts so much, I open my eyes to see a fully red room with red rose petals scattered everywhere. I get off the red bed I was lying on and as I step on the floor the rose petals rise and float around me, with every step I took leaving the spot that I am standing on with no rose petals at all.

Where is this place and why does it feel familiar? Suddenly the door creaked open and in came........