Chapter 6

Growl

Suddenly the door creaked open and in came.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A wolf and a bat. Wait what?! Am I dreaming? The wolf and bat started to move in circles around me, their eyes never leaving me. Suddenly I heard a voice in my head saying "The choice you will make between these two creatures will change your life". I started to get a headache and again I started to lose consciousness but this time I saw the bat and wolf looking at me with those blood red eyes and then everything went dark.....,

Third POV

Exo was freaking out. What do we do?! We just found Taeyeon lying unconscious in front of our dorm!! We are all staring at her and panicking when Luhan came running towards us.

"Hey guys, I just saw Taeyeon get kidnapped and we need to........." Luhan looked at what they were all looking at and jumped back in shock before shouting "Yah! Why is Taeyeon here?! I just saw her get kidnapped and now she's here with you guys?! What did you do?!"

Suho covered his ears and walked up to Luhan saying "Stop shouting! Ok we just came to our dorms and there she was lying there. We didn't do anything and certainly didn't kidnap her since we just got here."

"But I just told that group of guys that Taeyeon looked close with that someone kidnapped her!! And I am pretty sure that they will tell SNSD and once they find Taeyeon with us, they will kill us all!" Shouted Luhan as he started to pace, trying to think of a way to somehow explain this situation. It was a bit exaggerated but it was true if they get caught now their whole new life in Seoul is over.

They started to panic and also started pacing, thinking of a way to get out of it.

"Mmm where am I? And how did I get here?"

They all turned around and saw Taeyeon waking up and rubbing her head as she looked around. They all admired her natural beauty and how adorable she looked when she is lost.

They were in a daze until Taeyeon snapped them out of it by hitting them on the head.

"Ouch! What was that for?!" Xiumin squealed as he puffed his cheeks out pouting. We all nodded agreeing with Xiumin while rubbing our heads.

She rolled her eyes and asked "All of you were'nt listening to me so I did that to get your attention. Now tell me, where am I right now?"

"We...well your in front of our h...house" Baekhyun said with his face down blushing as he stuttered.

Taeyeon looked at us suspiciously as she said "Do you happen to have a fully red room in your house?"

We all shook our heads and looked at her confused. She just continued to look at us as if she is trying to confirm something.

She sighed and said "There's no way you guys could kidnap me, your just normal guys and I could probably beat you up if I wanted to. Plus those guys that kidnapped me weren't normal and had weird red eyes. So now I need to find out who did." 

"Did you say red eyes?" Suho asked with a poker face trying to hide the fact that he is worried.

"Yeah, know anyone with......"

"Taeyeonie!!!!"

Taeyeon was cut off by Jessica as she started to run and then pull Taeyeon into one big bone crushing hug.

Exo looked at Jessica with envy, thinking 'Why can't we do that' and they all started pouting.

"Sica~ Your crushing me." Whispered Taeyeon as she could hardly breath.

"Do you know how worried I was?! They said you were kidnapped and we came all prepared and tracked you to this location."

Just as Taeyeon was about to talk the rest of the members screamed "Taeyeonie!!" And joined the hug with Jessica.

"Aigoo, can you give me some space to breath please." Taeyeon said in the middle of the hug irritated from being crushed twice.

"But unnie we were so worried because you got kidnapped and ......." Seohyun said and then she started crying from the thought of maybe losing her leader and unnie.

Taeyeon's face softened and she had a gentle smile on her face as she faced Seohyun and said in a calming and soothing tone "It's ok, I'm here and I'm fine, see just look at me, nothing's wrong so stop crying ok Seohyun ah~" Taeyeon wiped away her tears and said "Ok group hug everyone!"

SNSD all ran to their leader and so did Jessica and hugged and cried together except for Taeyeon because she was busy thinking of who might've kidnapped her.

Exo was shocked, Kim Taeyeon actually smiled!! It was such a beautiful smile that Exo was mesmerised by it. Daydreaming about Taeyeon one day smiling like that for them.

Suddenly Super Junior arrive and Heechul saw the girls hugging and crying. He asked hesitantly "Where's our little Taeng?" fearing the worse had happened to her from the girls reaction and because he can't see Taeyeon in the middle of their hug.

SNSD separated from Taeyeon so Super Junior could see her. Heechul ran up to Taeyeon and lifted her up while saying happily "I'm glad our little Taeng is alright!" Soon Super Junior was carrying her and playing around with her because she is so small which resulted in Taeyeon glaring at them and lecturing them about manners.

Meanwhile Exo was trying to control themselves but they couldn't. Seeing Taeyeon so friendly with other guys really pissed them off.

"I really want to hurt them right now!" Sehun said angrily. He really wanted to take Taeyeon away from them and run away with her. But he wasn't the only one who was thinkning that.

"Who are they to touch Taeyeon like that!" Kris growled out in anger with the rest of Exo snarling and bearing their teeth ready to attack.

But Jessica stepped in front of them and asked "Why was Taeyeon with you here if, Luhan told Super Junior that she was kidnapped?" She looked at them with suspicion in her eyes.

Exo froze and completely forgot the anger they felt before and now it was filled with fear. How are we supposed to make them believe us when we explain it to them?!