Chapter 10

Growl

Third POV

"I'll get all of the information your group has gathered tomorrow, it's getting late and I'm sure the girls are waiting for me at home so you guys can just go. See you at school." Taeyeon said before she dropped Suho, Tao and Lay off back at their dorm.

They waved at her as she left and the rest of Exo came out of their dorm. "What took you guys so long and where's Taeyeon?" Sehun said with a hint of excitement in his eyes.

"She left since it was late and said that she will see us tomorrow. Anyway I have something important to tell you all." Suho said in a serious tone but when he faced them they all had a look of disappointment on their faces and were zoning out.

"Yah! Everyone inside we need to discuss something!" Suho shouted in frustration before marching into the dorm with everyone following behind him. 

"To think that I got beaten up for these guys" he mumbled as he stood in front of the whole group."Ok, I want to tell you that the reason why we were sent to SM high is because of Taeyeon." He said in a serious tone "We were sent here by the clan leader because of a prophecy that foretold, that twelve wolves would gather as one to awaken the beauty from her slumber to take her rightful place as the ruler of the night. That beauty is Taeyeon."

"But Taeyeon isn't asleep so how are we going to wake her up?" Chanyeol said with a confused face.

Tao smacked Chanyeols head. "Ouch what was that for?"

"It's a metaphor you idiot, it probably means that her powers are sealed and when we awaken her then she will be able to use her powers." Tao said while rolling his eyes.

"But why should we awaken her? I don't want to be bossed around by her" Kris said arrogantly 

"That's the thing, the clan leader warned me about another prophecy. There are five vampires that could also awaken her and they will then use her powers to eradicate our species so they can rule the night with Taeyeon by their side. So we must not let them get to her and I am pretty sure the five guys who kidnapped her are the five vampires." Suho said with a strict tone

"But how do you know that she is the 'beauty'? She is very beautiful but how are you sure?" DO said doubting that innocent looking little Taeyeon could have such power.

"The clan leader said that once the 'beauty' came into contact with us and the five vampires she would be visited by a wolf and a bat and Taeyeon was visited by a wolf and a bat when she was kidnapped so that proves that she is the one from the prophecy. I also doubted that such a tiny fragile looking girl could be our future ruler but she is very strong and I suggest that you don't ever and I mean ever make her mad." He shivered as he remembered what she did and that wasn't even her full power! He was still quite hurt and bruised but since he is a wolf he can heal faster.

"We saw it with our own eyes, she is very strong so don't mess with her " Tao said in a serious tone while Lay was nodding. Then Lay lifted up Suhos top to show the others what Taeyeon did to him. They all looked shocked, how could such a beautiful weak looking girl like Taeyeon cause this much damage?! And to a wolf!

"See what I do for you guys? You should all respect me more." Suho said teasingly while chuckling to himself. Exo all looked at him guiltily and then Chanyeol shouted out "Group hug!"

They all came up to Suho and hugged him tightly as a group. "Your all hurting me" Suho said in pain from the pressure the tight hug was having on his wounds. They all let go of the hug while apologizing to him and checking if he was alright.

"Ok tomorrow when we meet up with Taeyeon make sure you are friendly with her and get close to her so we can keep an eye on her. We also need to find out who her kidnappers are so we can keep her away from them since they are our enemies got that?" Suho said in a serious tone while the others nodded their heads.

"Kris, Tao, Chanyeol and Kai, you all better behave tomorrow. You know what I mean ok." He said strictly. They just rolled their eyes and agreed.

"Tomorrow it begins, I hope your ready for us Kim Taeyeon" he said with a smirk on his face.

Taeyeon POV

I just felt a shiver run down my spine. Well never mind, I opened the door to my house and there they were running up to me as I entered the house.

"Do you know how late it is?! You have a lot of explaining to do!" Jessica said in her high voice.

"We were waiting for you to come back and it got so late that we started to worry" Sunny said with a pout. Ugh her aegyo, Sehuns aegyo is just like hers.

"Unnie what were you doing with those boys all this time?" Seohyun said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry so much guys, as you can see I am perfectly fine and I was just with them so I can find out more about my kidnappers. They look like they are hiding something especially that Suho guy." I said drifting away into my own thoughts.

But Sicas scream brought me back " You still haven't told us about what happened and yet you told them" she screamed at me.

"Sica~ calm down~" I said with my puppy dog eyes. She immediately calmed down and a smile was on her face.

"Awww Taengoo why are you so cute" she said while pinching my cheeks. 

"Oww~ Stop it Sica~ it hurts" I said pouting at her. Soon the rest of the girls was surrounding me and they squealed when I pouted.

"Aigoo our little cutie Taeng is pouting!" Sooyoung said as she lifted me up.

"Yah! Put me down now!" I said angrily and the atmosphere soon turned cold as Sooyoung put me down.

I looked at them and gave them a small smile saying "Sorry girls I'm just really tired so I'm going to sleep and if you want, you can all sleep in my room"

Once I said that everyone went running to my room excited, since I rarely let them sleep in my room, leaving me with Jessica who is looking at me with a serious face.

"Explain, right now." She said in a serious tone.

"But I'm tired." I whined as I looked at her serious face. "I promise I'll tell you tomorrow when I get the information I need out of Exo."

"So your going to meet up with them again?!" Jessica shouted in frustration, "I don't like you going off with those boys, and I don't think we can trust them."

I sighed and walked up to Jessica and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, it's not like their gonna steal me away and I can take care of myself. I even taught one of them a lesson today, so don't worry so much ok?" I said soothingly as she hugged me back but even tighter.

"I don't want to see anything bad happening to you that's all." She whispered quietly.

"Hmmm how about you come with me when I meet with them, would that help?" 

She pulled away from the hug and smiled as she nodded her head happily. I looked at her confused as I said "Ok then it's settled, you will come with me tomorrow. Now lets go to sleep with the rest of the girls."

Why is she so happy to get to go with me to meet Exo? Does she like one of them?

Jessicas POV

"Ok let go." I said as we bothe went to her room. "Good night Taengoo" I said quietly in her ear but she was already asleep.

I stare up at the ceiling excited for tomorrow, Taengoo is mine and those boys won't know what hit them.