Chapter 24

Growl

Taeyeons Dream:

Taeyeon awoke in a dark olden day room filled with pictures and olden day dresses and furniture. She decided to look at the pictures to see if it would help her figure out where she was, she was taken by surprise as she saw that the pictures were of her and three familiar figures a man with pitch black hair and amber eyes and a woman with long silver hair and clear blue eyes and a young boy with blonde hair deep brown eyes.

Then she went on to look at all the other pictures that showed her or the person who looked like hers childhood and how she grew up. Taeyeon couldn't help but envy the girl that looked exactly like her in the pictures as she got to have such a wonderful and happy life.

But she froze as her eyes landed on one particular picture of a young man with blonde hair and a tattoo on his shoulder and he was in a picture with her double and they looked extremely close.

Now all sorts of questions were running through her mind like Why is she in this room? What are these pictures of a person that looks like her supposed to mean? Who is that man with blonde hair to her double in the picture and why was he going to hurt her friends and try to kidnap her? 

Her thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly heard a voice behind her say "Your in this room because this used to be your room and that girl in the picture is not your double but she is you and the man in the picture is me Jaejoong and I am your fiancée and I have come to get you my bride." 

"What do you mean I am your bride? I don't remember being engaged to someone and how exactly did I get here?" Taeyeon asked strongly as she built up her confidence since she had a feeling that he wouldn't hurt her, but she was confused about where that confidence came from since there was no way for her to know if he wasn't a threat. Jaejoong just chuckled as he went closer to Taeyeon while Taeyeon didn't move or flinch as she was trying to stand her ground.

He closed in on her and said while whispering in her ear "Would you like me to refresh your memories of what we planned to do when we did get married? " Taeyeon shivered as she felt his breath on her ear as she backed away from him and gave him a look of disbelief.

"I don't even know you!" She shouted and when she did she could feel the aura around Jaejoong change as his eyes now became red with fangs protruding from his mouth.

She looked at him shocked at his transformation but strangely she wasn't afraid at all by it but instead she felt that familiar feeling again. Now her supposed fiancée was slowly walking near her with a dark aura around him. He was mumbling things under his breath when he was finally close to her again and looked at Taeyeon with his blood red eyes that seemed to show fury but Taeyeon could see sorrow behind it.

"I will make you remember me and we are going to be together again and be a family no matter what." Jaejoong said coldly as he stared into Taeyeons eyes. Now Taeyeon felt scared, the sorrow and fury that was once in his eyes were gone now and all she could see was pure madness.

"What drove you to be this way Jaejoong?" Taeyeon said as her hand somehow made its way to his face and carressed it out of some reflex she didn't know she had. 

Jaejoong softened at her touch and brought her hand to his lips and kissed it gently then holding her hand tightly while pulling her closer to him saying "You made me this way Tae, the day that you and your parents left me was the day I vowed to find you again and finally make you mine and finally I am so close."

Now Taeyeon backed away from him slowly causing him to hiss in anger as he kept on getting closer to her until he pinned her up against the wall arms on either side of her so she could not escape.

"Why must you always try and get away from me Taeyeon? Why?" He whispered to her as he looked into her eyes, their faces so close to each other. She could see the desperate look in his eyes and he looked so vulnerable that she just had to hug him and once she did he became weak like he always did when it came to her and he lifted her up hugging her tightly trying to make every moment count before her dream comes to an end.

When he put her down but still hugging her not wanting to let go Taeyeon looked up at him and finally decided to break the silence between the two and asked "How did we both end up here?" 

Jaejoong was startled by her sudden question but smiled as he looked at her confused face. "This is your dream Tae and I'm here because we are connected to each other." He answered but this only made her even more confused.

"Connected? What does that mean?" She asked but then suddenly an invisible force was pulling her away from Jaejoong and towards the door of the bedroom.

"Ah so it is time. I will see you soon Taeyeon in the real world." Jaejoong said as he started disappearing while Taeyeon was still being pulled towards the door. "Wait!" She shouted but it was too late and he was gone, then when she was pulled out of the bed room door she saw all black.

Taeyeon POV

I slowly cracked my eyes open a bit as I heard someone saying my name. I looked to my right and there Jessica was telling me to wake up all injured in the bed next to me. I got up and she looks at me looking relieved as she squealed loudly with her famous dolphin voice.

"Sica~ stop squealing you dolphin!" I shouted. She just looked at me with annoyance.

"Yah! Who was the one that suddenly fainted when you were feeding me? Huh? You had all of us so worried you know." Jessica said angrily as she pouted probably sulking because I shouted at her.

"Awww Sica~ don't be like that Pwease~ I wuv you Shica~" I said in my aegyo voice trying to appease her and obviously it worked straight away but the downside was that she was now pinching my cheeks.

"Aigoo why is my Taeyeonnie always so cute~?!" She said as she squealed again. I just rolled my eyes and the noticed that there wasn't anyone here but the two of us.

"Sica, where did everyone go?" I asked because usually if were injured all the girls would be here nursing us and worrying about us non stop until we get better so it's weird that no one is here.

"Well they said that they had something urgent to do. You should have sen the way they rushed out of here when I told them you said 'He's coming' before you fainted. It was so suspicious and I wanted to go and see what they were doing but I couldn't because that stupid Jun K had to injure me." Jessica said explaining the situation and adding in her anger towards Jun K, oh he is so dead if she ever sees him again.

I laughed at what might happen but stopped as I thought about what Jessica said about me saying he's coming before fainting. It couldn't be that Jaejoong is coming right?

"Sica did anything else happen like after the fight  when I was acting like a child? I don't remember anything." I said as I tried to put together the missing pieces of my memories since all that I remember right now is the fight before Leeteuk kissed me and the dream I just had.

"Don't ask me about it, I'm in the dark about what happened after the fight too since I was unconscious for most of the time. I only woke up to you and the girls and you fed me some porridge and I knew the girls were hiding something but I don't know what." Jessica said and she had a suspecting look on her face and I know that this will lead her to fully interrogate the girls when they come back.

Suddenly a crash could be heard outside the infirmary and I looked at Jessica telling her that I would check out the noise, she hesitantly nodded and I headed out the door and towards the noise which seemed to have been coming from our weapons room.

I walked slowly and quietly since whoever is in our weapons room is most likely going to be armed so I have to be careful. I peeked through the hole I specifically made under a painting hanging on the wall do this kind of situation that has a direct view of the insides of the weapon room. I saw the girls, Leeteuk, Mblaq and Exo all in there arming themselves with what ever they could find in there. 

I couldn't believe what I just saw, why are they preparing for battle and why were Exo and Mblaq with them? Also why didn't they tell me about any of this or at least wake me up so I could help. Then I heard Leeteuk say "Ok to protect Taeyeon we absolutely must not let that blonde haired man get her understood?" Then they all nodded their heads. What do they mean protect me? I'm way stronger than them and they want to protect me?

Aish these guys making a big deal over nothing, but then again they mentioned something about a man with blonde hair? That must be Jaejoong, but then why are they arming themselves? Jaejoong is pretty much harmless I mean I know that I only met him in my dreams but I feel like he wouldn't do anything to hurt me so why would he hurt them? 

Third POV

Taeyeons mind was filled with all these questions as she made her way back to the infirmary where Jessica was sitting there looking bored. But she straightened herself up when she saw Taeyeon and looked at her am eagerly awaiting to hear what had happened.

"The girls, Leeteuk, Exo and Mblaq are preparing for battle and I think it is against the man in my dream who is supposed to be my fiancée." Taeyeon said out loud as she was still trying to figure out what was happening.

Jessica just looked at her with a shocked face as she said "Are they out of their minds and since when did you have a fiancée?"

"I just found out about him in the dream I just had." Taeyeon said with a serious look on her face which caused Jessica to burst out laughing.

"So you just met your future husband in a dream? Hahahaah." She said as she laughed at the nonsense Taeyeon was telling her.

"Yes I did and he is a vampire, aparently I had a past life in the like Victorian period and we were going to get married until me and my parents disappeared on him." Taeyeon said seriously not getting affected by Jessica who is laughing even harder now.

Soon Jessica finally noticed the seriousness in Taeyeons voice and the look on her face. "Your not kidding? Are you feeling alright Taeyeon do you need to lye down?" Jessica said as she was concerned about her mental health.

"I am fine, you are the one that is injured so why don't you just get some rest while I figure some things out ok?" Taeyeon said as she pushed Jessica down on the bed and left the infirmary leaving Jessica there worried but obeying Taeyeons command and resting.

Taeyeon now went to the weapons room and opened the door. Everyone was looking at her shocked and totally had a look on their face saying 'Oh no we got caught'. 

Sooyoung who was holding a gun dropped it by accident and a bullet was fired at Taeyeon. Taeyeon closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact but after a few seconds realized that she didn't feel a thing. She opened her eyes and there standing in front of her was Jaejoong and there was blood on his shoulder but no wound as it was healed quickly since he was a vampire.

He smiled at Taeyeon as she had a cute shocked look on her face and he carressed her face and kissed her forehead and said "I'm here." Then he turned around to face SNSD, Exo, Mblaq and Leeteuk who were all fully armed and ready to attack. He stood in front of Taeyeon protecting her and bared his fangs and showing his vampire side to them. They all froze for a moment at the terrifying thing they just witnessed. But they were soon back to reality as they positioned themselves ready for battle.

Author POV

What Jaejoong didn't know was that the people in front of him now were Taeyeons friends but he saw them as a enemy who was trying to hurt Taeyeon because of the accidental gun shot by Sooyoung. While SNSD, Exo, Mblaq and Leeteuk were all misunderstanding Taeyeons premonition as Jaejoong only did that because he thought he was protecting Taeyeon and since Taeyeons mind was that of a five year old when she told them her dream obviously it was exaggerated since those scenes to a five year old would be horrifying.

With all these misunderstandings will everything end up like how it was in Taeyeons dream or will something happen to save them all from the big fight that is about to happen?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) 

Kekekeke I wonder what might happen next? ;)