Chapter 20

Growl

Taeyeon POV

"Bye my cute dongsaengs~" I said sweetly before starting to walk back to my house. Of course those boys are still following me.

"Ok you guys can stop sneaking around now! Just come and walk with me!" I shouted while still walking and soon enough seventeen boys appeared walking on either sides of me.

"Beautiful day isn't it?" Seungho said trying to act natural but it was obvious that he looked nervous.

"Spill it. What do you guys want to know?" I said strictly while eyeing them.

"W...we would l...like to know who th...those boys are to you." Baekhyun stuttered cutely with his head down.

"Aigoo your so cute Baekhyun ah~" I said as I patted his head, then he looked up at me with his adorable smile and I smiled right back at him. 

Then I looked at the rest of the boys ready to answer their question and I could see that they were jealous. These guys are so funny!

"If your talking about SHINee, they are a very important existence in my life." I said vaguely not really informing them about my relationship with them. Causing them to look confused.

"Why do you guys want to know? Do you like me?" I said teasingly and they all blushed, so cute!

"But it's really too bad since I'm dating someone right now." I said as I faked a sad face while they all had a look of disappointment and frustration on their face.

"Who?" Mir asked weakly looking anywhere but at me.

I grinned and went up close to him before lifting his face up to mine and said "Myself." 

I laughed as I ran away from them and as I looked back I saw them chasing me shouting "Come back here!" 

But I just kept on running until someone grabbed me and put a handkerchief over my nose and mouth. Slowly I lost consciousness but I think I know this person, I looked up and saw him, then everything went dark.

Mblaq Exo POV

We all ran trying to catch up and save Taeyeon, we all ran into an abandoned building and there she was going up into the elevator.

Suddenly a gas started filling the abandoned building and we all out.

Third POV

Slowly the seventeen boys woke up and they were tied up.

"Why is it that whenever were involved with Taeyeon we end up like this?" Chen said as he looked at their surroundings.

And there she was still knocked out looking cute and defenseless with a little pout on her face. You would never think that such a person would one day be the Queen of darkness.

"Finally, your awake. Now we just have to wait for the sleeping beauty to wake up." A strong looking guy wearing a mask said as he walked into the room.

"She's still short and cute as ever." Another guy said as he walked over to Taeyeon.

Suho saw that Taeyeon flinched at the word short and now had an irritated look on her sleeping face. This gave him an idea and he whispered to s and they passed it on to the others.

"What are you whispering about?!" The strong looking guy sad as he hit Xiumin in the leg.

"Ouch! I wasn't even whispering!" Xiumin shouted in anger.

Then the another guy came in and calmed them down. "Remember we dont do anything until she's awake so just calm down." He said while standing inbetween Xiumin and the strong guy.

"But why did you kidnap us and Taeyeon?" Mir asked determined to find out.

"Because she betrayed us! And were doing a favour to you so you don't get caught in her trap like we did." One of the guys said as he took off his mask revealing his face and it was Wooyoung.

Now the rest of them revealed their faces and it was the gang 2PM. They all walked over to Wooyoung to calm him down and comfort him.

"What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked curiously.

"Kim Taeyeon is a liar and betrayer, she uses her beauty to capture boys like you guys, she acts like she cares about you and gains your trust only to crush it with a smile on her face." Taecyeon said as he punched the wall near him.

"Lies! It was you guys that betrayed me!" Taeyeon said as she woke up furious at them for accusing her of those things.

"You guys were cowards and left me alone when we were surrounded. You all ran and left me there to deal with all those guys by myself and you have the nerve to say that I betrayed you? That I lied to you?" Taeyeon said with a scoff.

"We are not cowards! We left on purpose because we heard that you were going to banish us from Seoul once your gang became number one!" Junho yelled in anger.

"Why would I have done that? So you guys are not only cowards and liars but your also idiots. I took you guys in and taught you guys how to fight, you guys were apart of our gang. Why would I banish you?" Taeyeon said irritated at their stupidity.

"Dont fall for her lies guys, she's just trying to trick us again." Chansung said as he glared at Taeyeon.

"Now!" Suho said as he received the signal that everyone got his message.

"Kim Taeyeon is a danshin and will always be a danshin!" Exo and Mblaq shouted in unison and as soon as they said that they heard a snap.

2PM looked at them in horror and shook their heads. Soon Taeyeon stood up and broke the ropes they tied her with and giggled cutely with a great big smile on her face.

"Hehe who should I kill first?" Taeyeon said as she looked at Exo and Mblaq.

"W...wait Taeyeon, sh....shouldn't you be fighting them?" Suho stuttered as he pointed at 2PM.

"Huh? But those Oppas didn't call me a danshin." Taeyeon said cutely with her head tilted to the side before going through Mblaq and Exo who were tied up and bashing them up one by one and knocking them out.

Then she turned to 2PM and instead of acting cute she had a serious face on.

"So that's why you guys betrayed me and went to Hyunas side?" She questioned as she got closer to them.

2PM gulped nervously as she came nearer to them and nodded.

"Who told you that?" She said now glaring at them fiercely with red eyes which shocked 2PM. This never happened before when she was angry.

"It was Super Junior." Wooyoung said with his head down, too scared to look into her eyes.

Taeyeon sighed as she went up to them and patted them on the backs. "Seriously how dumb are you guys? You should've known that they were pranking you guys. Jeez why would I banish you? Now I have to deal with them again." She said with an evil smirk on her face.

"Um noona does that mean we can come back?" Nickhun asked quietly.

"Well you can't come back that easily, I'm still mad about you guys thinking that I'm a liar and also joining Hyunas side so you will have to make it upto me and SNSD." Taeyeon said as she walked toward the door.

"Oh and your first job to make it up to us is to get all those boys back to their homes okay? Bye~" she said as she left before the boys could protest.

"Heh she's still the same huh?" Jun.K said as he walked over and started waking the boys up.

"Yeah and now since we're close to her again, we can start our plan." Wooyoung said with an evil smirk on his face but little did they know that Suho and Seungho were already awake and heard what they said.

Suho Seungho POV

We have got to warn Taeyeon!