Suicide

A sad love story

Her brother is worried. Why did she left? Why did she write this? Is she trying to kill herself?

 

,, YA Min Jong try calling her! We have to find her before something happens to her!! Jong Hyuk find her location and Dong Gun prepare the car. I try calling her ex boyfriend that brat. It's all because of him! I should find him and chop his head." Everyones in a hurry, trying to find some hints where she could be. But they are hopeless.

 

Meanwhile at the plane

 

,, Maybe I should have been nicer to Jae hee, what If I was ugly for him. is that the reason why he broke up with me and instead wants to marry Yun Seo? Because she's smarter? Prettier? Nicer than me? No wonder he didn't wanted to marry me. No one likes me.. Like many years ago at high school."

 

Some years ago:

 

Hyomin wasn't really being liked during high school time. Her parents were poor and couldn't buy her new clothes or the newest shoes. But she was pretty and thats what made her not being liked. Other girls were jealous and spread rumors about Hyomin having Plastic surgery. Selling her body to get money and using all rich guys. But that's all false. They were also jealous about her good grades. Whenever they had a test Hyomin got first place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyomin is a natural beauty. She got it from her mother, but other girls at her school thinks she got plastic surgery. They kept mobbing her and because of this she wanted to commit suicide ones. But she was stopped by her homeroom teacher. She really likes hyomin and loves to take care of her students. 

 

---- Back in plane ------

 

A guy is sitting next to her. He looks pleasant. He wears a pastel suit and a tie. Looking rich, a bit arrogant.

 

 

Hyomin put on her earphones and closes her eyes. Her head hurts and her heart too. She only wants to sleep now and forget everything. She hopes that the plane crashes and she dies. 

 

,, I'm not worth.. I'm not worth.." hyomin keep saying while sleeping. 

 

The guy next to her recognized it and looked at her face.

 

,, How can she say that she's not worth.."

 

The guy next to her is Kim Jae Won. Famous in Korea for his building. Rich, kind hearted and famous by women.

 

After a few hours the plane arrives at Jeju. 

 

,, Oh.. already arrived?" The guy next to her is sleeping.

 

,, Excuse me sir.. sir. You need to get off." He wakes up and yawns..

 

,, Woooah.. oh we arrived? Sorry miss.. "

 

,, It's ok sir." Hyomin takes off and a cold breeze welcomes her. She's freezing and calls a taxi.

 

A few minutes later and a tax arrives and brings her to her hotel. It's luxirious and beautiful. Many stars have been resting her like So Ji Sub or Shin Min Ah. 

 

,, Hello my name is Hyomin, I have book an apartment."

 

,, Oh yes, nice to meet you. Please follow me. Your luggage will be brought."

 

She takes the elevator and go in her apartment. It's big. Has an own mini bar and a beautiful sight on the ocean. First she takes a bath and check her messages. 20 calls from her brother + 35 from Jong Hyuk + 10 messages from Min Jong and 12 voice mails from Dong Gun. Theres also a call from Jae Hee. Her ex boyfriend. 

 

,, Maybe Oppa called him and asked him to look for me." Suddenly her phone rings. It's her brother. She take out the battery and drinks wine while having a warm bath. 

 

The next morning.

 

,, Ahh.. I've slept well. What time is it?" Hyomin have been sleeping well for the first time. She goes into the bath and wash herself. Then she put on some make up and a dress. It's time for breakfast. She goes down the lobby and recogized Won Bin. He's one of her favourites actor. 

 

 

She put on her blue big hat and enjoys her breakfast outside. Won Bin and his staff are also coming outside resting and eating. Won Bin turns around and sees Hyomin. Sitting alone at the table, eating little pieces of her crossaint and crying again. She has so many mood wings. Sometimes she's happy, then she sad again. Then she's in bad mood and the other time she's happy again. A few hours ago Hyomin was in good mood, but then when she saw a couple at the table with their childs hyomin was sad again. 

 

,, Agassi" A manly voices says 

 

 Hyomin looks left and right but sees no one. Then she recognized that Won Bin is talking to her.

 

,, OH..! Ahjussi.. Won Bin sshi.. are you talking to me?"

 

,, Yes I am haha.  Why are you crying? Did something bad happened to you? How can you cry already in the morning when sun shines? Aren't you supposed to be happy? How can someone beautiful like you cry?" The staff looks at Won Bin.

 

,, Because.." Hyomin says and burst into tears again.

 

 

,, Because.. n-o one l-i-k-e-s me.. Because he broke up with me.. because everyone leaves me."

 

,, How can you say that? I'm sure there are people who like you! Don't say that! And who the hell would break up with someone beautiful like you?" The women staffs are starting melting. And they give Hyomin tissues.

 

,, He broke up with me because I'm too ugly for him. Because he likes my best friend and in a few weeks they are going to marry and.. but he was my boyfriend and we wanted to marry. We bought rings and looked for a place to marry. We prepared invitations and had a wedding shoot. Everyone told us we look great together, but suddenly he broke up with me and told me that he is going to marry my best friend. And told me that I was never good enough for him.."

 

The staffs also start crying hearing Hyomin saying that.

 

,, Then he must be a very bad guy. I'm really sorry for you. Can I do anything for you?"

 

,, No please don't Won Bin sshi. I gotta go.." Hyomin stands up and goes back into the hotel. Locking herself in her hotel room and laying down the bad crying her soul out and looking at the pictures of her and Jae Hee. It makes her feel even more sadder. So she took out a lighter from her pocket and destroy the pictures. Pouring alcohol into herself and falling asleep in her bed.

 

 

For many days she didn't go out her room. Didn't eat anything. Only drinking alocohol and crying. She didn't answer her phone for days and didn't even opened the door when the staff of the hotel knocked. When they wanted to open the door with an extra key, Hyomin went to the door and opened. She wore a white blouse and her hairs are open. Her lips red and her eyes full of tears.

 

,, I'm sorry I didn't hear you. Is there anything?"

 

,, Miss we were worried because we didn't see you for days.. we thought something happen. Please eat something. We brought something and here is a note from Won Bin sshi. He and his staff were worried about you."

 

,, Thank you but I have no appetite." Hyomin took the note and locked the door. 

 

It's a letter. Written by Won Bin. 

 

,, Miss, I'm sure that there are people who like you and always staying beside you. It broke my heart hearing this. Please stay strong! In this world are many guys who won't break your heart for sure and who are a lot better than him. He's just someone who doesn't care about other people. I hope you'll be doing good and find a good guy! Your sincerity , Won Bin *FIGHTING*"

 

Hyomin was really touched by the short letter, but it didn't help. After many days Hyomin left her hotel room for the first time and walked down the seaside. The cold air is good for her. Walking down the seaside, hearing relaxing music thats all Hyomin needs. 

 

,, I'm not worth.." Hyomin remembers the words her stepmother ones said to her.

 

,, You're not worth to live, just like your mother. No wonder she died so early. You're not worth.. not worth.."

 

( Lee Mi Sook) She plays Hyomin's stepmother.

 

,, Maybe she's right.. and I'm really not worth to live." Hyomin walks down the sand hill and goes nearer the water, nearer.. nearer. Her body is underwater, only her head is being seen. The water is cold. Hyomin can't feel her feets anymore. Her body is cooling down and suddenly even her head is disappearing under the the dark, cold water.