True Love

A sad love story

Hyomin and Jae Won kissed. Finally Hyomin realized her true feelings. Both went eating out a bit an get to know each other better.

 

,, Thank you Oppa." Hyomin says.

 

,, No need to thank. I'm glad we're starting over again. I always thought of you. I hope you received the flower bouquet I sent."

 

,, Oh the flower bouquet.." She hopes it's still there.

 

,, I really liked them. Thanks how did you know I like roses the most?"

 

,, Many girls like rose and you look like one. Only prettier." Jae Won says.

 

 

 Hyomin became kawaii overload and gave him a wink.

 

,, Stop lying Oppa.." Hyomin says request with a cute voice.

 

,, Such a cutie haha.." he says and laughs.

 

,, Oppa let's go somewhere and have a drink. Hm?" She asks.

 

,, Ok let's do that sweetheart." 

 

Hyomin and Jae Won went into a tent and bought soju. They weren't alone as they wanted. Other couples also sat next to them.

 

,, Ahjumma a bottle soju and ddubokki please." Jae Won shouts.

 

,, Coming right away sir." Ahjumma answers.

 

,, Oppa I don't like it too spicy.." Hyomin says and orders blood sausage.

 

Both drank and talked. Hyomin got drunk, Jae Won didn't. Hyomin starts talking:

 

,, Oppa.. I almost died when I saw Jae Hee and Yun Seo. It hurts so much... Jae Hee and I wanted to marry but he broke up with me.. we wanted to marry. Do you see this ring here? He gave me this ring on our annisvary and he proposed to me on his knees holding flowers.. I was so happy.." Hyomin starts whining.

 

,, You have me now Hyomin." Jae Won says.

 

,, Oppa let's drink moreeeee.."

 

,, Let's go Hyomin. You're drunk." He helped Hyomin standing up and carried her on his back.

 

,, Oppa where are we right now?" Other people were watching.

 

,, Is it comfortable? Let's go, I take you home."

 

Jae Won called a taxi and it arrived a few minutes later. They get in and he says the street.

 

,, Please take us there Ahjussi."

 

10 minutes later and they arrived. Jae Won ringed at the door and Hyomin's brother opened.

 

 

,, Ok.. who are you? What did you do to my sister? Why are you bringing her? From where are you two coming? How old are you? What's your name? Why are you giving her a piggyback? What is she wearing?" Her brother asks to interested.

 

,, I am her boyfriend, I didn't do anything to her, I brought her here because there was no other way, we're coming from a wedding, my name is Kim Jae Won, I'm giving her a piggyback because she's drunk and she wear a black 500$ dress from.. "

 

,, BOYFRIEND? WEDDING?"

 

,, We didn't marry!! It was Jae Hee's wedding.." Jae Won explain.

 

Soo Roo opened the door wide and let him in. After brining Hyomin to bed they had a small talk.

 

,, How long are you two in a reationship now?"

 

,, Since today, we supposed to be since a few weeks ago in Jeju, but she wasn't ready. We met at Jae Hee's wedding again."

 

,, Jeju? So she was in Jeju.. nice to meet you. My name is Kim Soo Roo and I'm her brother. I hope you'll be nice to her."

 

,, Thank you, how can I call you?"

 

,, Call me Hyung Jae Won sshi." Both laughed and talked till the morning.

 

Next morning:

 

Hyomin woke up and went out her room..

 

,, Aish my head hurts so much.. how much did I drink last night?! OMO ..

 

 

,, Jae Won Oppa, Oppa.. why are you guys sleeping in the living room. You guys drank?!" 

 

,, Aish.. Hyomin I slept here.. " Jae Won replies.

 

,, You guys had a drink last night?"

 

,, Oh.. he accepted me as his brother in law!"

 

,, OH? Hyomin you're already awake?" Her brother asks.

 

,, Oh I am, Oppa go rest in your room and Jae Won Oppa rest in my room. You guys need a hangover soup.. I make you some. So come out later. Aish you guys look like two stupid alcoholics."

 

,, Says the one who got a piggyback from her boyfriend." Jae Won replies. Her brother and Jae Won start laughing.

 

,, GO AND REST!!!!" Hyomin screams and both go sleep.

 

2 hours later both came out and sat the table.

 

,, Aish we shouldn't have drink so much last night brother in law.." Kim Soo Roo says.

 

,, We really shouldn't have.." Jae Won replies.

 

Hyomin comes out her room wearing a pink apron. Jae Won is melting and smiling like a kid.

 

 

,, Isn't she beatiful Hyung?" Jae Won asks.

 

,, She got the beauty from me.." her brother answers.

 

,, I think you're still drunk Oppa." Hyomin says to her brother.

 

After they ate her brother left to work and Hyomin and Jae Won went out for a walk.

 

,, Oppa.. are you ok now? Aigoo you shouldn't have drink so much.."

 

,, I'm ok as long I'm with you.." Jae Won replies.

 

,, Oppa lets sit on the bench.." They went to the bench and sat down.

 

,, Aigoo.. my head still hurts Hyomin.." He closed his eyes and placed his head on her shoulder.

 

,, Is it comfortable Oppa?" Hyomin asks.

 

,, It is.." he says and fell asleep..

 

Thanks for reading :) next chapter coming soon ^-^