Can we get back to normal like before?

A sad love story

,, Can we even call it family? I left the US because of my father. All the time he never cared for me.."

 

,, Don't cry sweetheart.. I think your father needs you, let him see how much you care for him!"

 

,, Why should I care for him when he never cared for me.." she's bursting out in tears.

 

,, Don't cry, please don't cry." He hugs her and caresses her shoulder.

 

,, It hurts so much.. I feel like I'm nothing to him.."

 

,, Don't say that! I'm sure your father loves you!"

 

After a small sad talk with Jae Won, Hyomin went meeting her father. Jae Won gave her energy. Her father is at home with her brother waiting for her.

 

,, My daughter.." He stands up and hugs her.

 

,, I'm so sorry! I should have believed you!"

 

,, Appaaaa.. Appa.." Hyomin starts crying again.

 

 

,, My daughter.. my son.. you are all for me! I only need you two in my life!"

 

Her brother came too and the three cried. This moment was so emotional that even Jae Won got tears in his eyes.

 

Then after they stopped crying they sat down and talked. Finally Hyomin coul introduce Jae Won to her father.

 

,, Appa this is my future husband. We're getting married soon, we already send out the invitations, this one is for you."

 

,, So you will be my son in law?"

 

,, Yes father in law!" He bows his head again.

 

,, Welcome to our family. I hope you will take care of my daughter good. I'm sorry that you had to see all this. My wife, Hyomin and Soo Roo's mother died a long time ago. I'm sorry for what I've done, I hope you stop see the bad person in me."

 

,, I never had father in law, please don't worry!"

 

,, Thanks son in law! So your wedding is in a month?"

 

,, Yes."

 

,, Jong Hyuk told me what happened to you, I hope you will be able to walk again."

 

,, I hope so too Appa.."

 

,, It's already late, son can I sleep here? I already checked out of the hotel.."

 

,, Of course father. Hyomin you go with Jae Won rightt?"

 

,, Oh Oppa.."

 

,, My daughter.. let's go eat something for dinner tomorrow. Son in law, you have time right?"

 

,, Yes father in law, then see you tomorrow!"

 

They left and went back to Jae Won.

 

,, See I told you, your father loves you!"

 

,, Gomawo Oppa, without your comfort I would have never reunited with my father.. thanks you helped me a lot!"

 

,, I only want you to be happy!"

 

,, I need to thank you.. what do you want?"

 

,, I only want you!"

 

,, I know you want something from me.. maybe.. this?" Hyomin pointed on her s.

 

,, Don't become ert hahahaha..!" He said and then started laughing hard.

 

 

,, Good.. then wait until our wedding night!!" Hyomin respons and lays down on the bed.

 

,, Yah.. I didn't say I don't want to!!!" He says and looks at her with puppy eyes.

 

,, Aigoo.. I knew it.. hahahaha!"

 

,, It was a joke, I really only want you to be happy Hyomin!" He gave her a kiss on the forehead.