Happy day

A sad love story

At Hyomins home:

 

Hyomin talked with Jae Won on her phone and decided to meet.

 

,, Oppa I'm going out with Jae Won Oppa, we want to look for a wedding hall. And we also want to make a wedding shoot."

 

,, Ok do that! Have fun my princess!"

 

,, Thank you Oppa, bye see you later!!"

 

Jae Won picked her up and they went to a cafe. Hyomin ordered Patbingsoo with Red Beans and Jae Won ordered a piece of strawberry cake.

 

,, Is it delicious Hyomin?"

 

,, Of course Oppa! Can I taste your cake?"

 

,, Of course!"

 

,, Hmm good! Wait we didn't came here to taste cakes! Let's talk about our wedding."

 

,, Oh you're right! Here I brought my laptop with me. We can look for a place to have our wedding shoot. I asked my friend who just got married and he told me theres a nice place where he also have done his wedding shoot. Theres plenty of selection for wedding outfits and the photographers are also really good. Let's check it hm? "

 

,, WOW that's nice! Do they open? We need to set a date!"

 

,, Ok let's do that!"

 

Jae Won and Hyomin went there and set a date for their wedding shoot. They had luck. Many people already booked there and they almost got no place, but there was one left. On Thursday. In two days.

 

,, We have only this one day left. Tomorrow we have a wedding shoot and after the shoot theres another one. Is Thursday ok?"

 

,, It's ok thank you! So on Thursday morning?"

 

,, Yes Miss! See you!"

 

,, Thanks have a nice day!"

 

Both left the store with a big smile. Hyomin can't wait to do the wedding shoot. But she also has some doubts.

 

,, Oppa but how do I dress myself? I mean I can't stand... my legs!"

 

,, Don't worry there will be a way and If you have to stand I'll be there and hold on you no matter what!"

 

,, Aww thank you Oppa that's so cute from you!"

 

,, Thats all I can do for you sweetheart!"

 

After eating something in a restaurant Hyomin and Jae Won went for a small walk. It's a warm day and they see many couples and also parents with their child walking hand in hand through the park.

 

Jae Won starts talking and makes Hyomins heart beating even more.

 

,, One day we will be like them. You will be able to walk again and you will hold our childrens hand. We will walk through the park like them, going picniking and swimming in the sea. I will take them to school and we will be a wonderful family. I can't wait to get married to you Hyomin."

 

,, You really don't know how happy I am with you Oppa. You gave me so many nice memories and even when I lost my  memories you've done everything to make me remember the even smallest thing. I love being with you and I can't believe that I haven't known you before."

 

After talking, laughing they went to Jae Wons home. Hyomins brother isn't at home today because he's very busy at work. His team is starting a new project and thats why they have to stay there till morning to finish their preparations for the conference they are holding tomorrow.

 

They enter the house and Hyomin is surprised that the house is so big even though Jae Won is leaving alone.

 

,, Woaah Oppa you're really living alone? This house is so big!"

 

,, I had ideas of us living here together after our wedding. What do you think?"

 

,, Definitely yes! I'll be taking care of the house, going to work, taking care of my childs in this house and spending my life with you in this wonderful house. Our kids can play in the garden and and and.. "

 

,, You already have many plans. But thats a nice idea, I also have some rooms left."

 

Hyomin and Jae Won planned which room should be for their childs and which for themself. After planning too much both went to sleep and the next morning the alarm clock waked them from their nicest dream.

 

,, Aigoo is it alread eight? I need to go to work sweetheart."

 

,, Oh? Already? I thought you're starting next week..."

 

,, Oh I forgot to tell you! One of our workers are sick and they need someone to replace him. I reached my hand said I'll do it. But on thursday someone will replace me because we are having our wedding shoot, so don't worry. Want me to take you home first or do you want to wait for me till 2pm? I'll be back for a break. You can eat your breakfast here and look around the house!"

 

,, Ok I'll wait here.. but first you need to help me."

 

,, Of course.. wait.. 1...2...3!"

 

,, Hahaha.. am I heavy?"

 

,, No you're light! Like air!"

 

,, Then I'm a ghost.."

 

,, Never! Hahaha come.. let's go brush our teeth."

 

After washing Jae Won prepared a breakfast for her and then left the house for work. After eating and cleaning the plates Hyomin went for a trip in his house. It's big, too big for someone to live alone. Then she found a photo album, discarded in the corner.

 

,, Huh what's that? Why is he throwing away such a beautiful album?"

 

Hyomin opens it and sees pictures of Jae Won and Yun Seo , her best friend who got married to her ex boyfriend.

 

,, Oh that must be the reason. She's beautiful.. why don't I feel hate? Maybe because I don't love Jae Hee anymore and gave away my heart to Jae Won?"

 

In the album are pictures of Yun Seo's and Jae Won's first wedding shoot. Yun Seo is wearing a beautiful long white dress. Her short hairs are open and her lips are pink. Her eyes catches the camera. Jae Won is holding her wrist and leans against the wall.

 

,, Beautiful.."

 

Then someone knocks on the door.

 

,, Jae Won, ya Kim Jae Won are you home? Your ring bell is broken. It's me Tae Young."

 

Hyomin goes to the door and opens.

 

,, Who are you..?" She asks shy.

 

,, Oh.. I'm Tae Young a friend from Jae Won, but who are you? Are you living here?"

 

,, Oh Jae Won Oppa? He's my boyfriend.. he went to work!"

 

,, Oh you're Hyomin right?" The man asks.

 

,, Yes.. how did you know??"

 

,, Jae Won already told all our friends that he's getting married soon haha.."

 

,, Oh really??"

 

,, Yes haha.. I come later, do you know when he comes home?"

 

,, Yes, he's coming home at 2pm. I'll tell him you come, ok?"

 

,, Thanks! Then see you later Hyomin sshi!"

 

,, See you later Tae Young sshi!"

 

He left and Hyomin closed the door.

 

,, So he already told all his friends we're getting married? How cute hihihi.. I should tell Unnie it too.."

 

Hyomin took her phone and called her friend Soyeon.

 

,, Unnie.. I need to tell you something!!"

 

,, Really then let's meet!"

 

,, Sorry I can't.. I'm at Jae Wons house and he told me to wait for him to get off work."

 

,, Ah ok then tell me it now!"

 

,, Ok.. so theres this.. Unnie.. I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!"

 

,, OHMYGOD JINYAAA?! Congratulations sweetie!!!"

 

,, Thanks so much Unnie.. and I'll be having my wedding shoot tomorrow! I'm so excited!"

 

,, I'm so happy to hear that! I thought you'll never fall in love again! But how WAIT! How did you remember me? Why do you know my number? Did your memories come bach?Hyomin! Your memories came back! Didn't you notice it? Hyomin!!!"

 

,, Oh my god.. ask me something!"

 

,, Ok.. before the wedding of Jae Hee.. we went shopping! What did you buy??"

 

,, I bought a short black dress and we went to a hair salon and I had a haiir cut and colored it caramel brown.."

 

,, YOUR MEMORIES CAME BACK!!"

 

,, My memori.."

 

,, MY HYOMIN IS BAAAAAAACKK!!!!" Soyeon was screaming through the phone.