Love

A sad love story

,, What do you mean Jae Won sshi?" Hyomin asks shocked.

 

,, I.. I have feelings for you.." Jae Won answers.

 

,, I need to go." Hyomin says.

 

,, Please don't Hyomin sshi!"

 

Jae Won went home and thought about everything.

 

,, Did I rushed? Maybe I should have spent a few days with her before telling her I like her."

 

 

 

 

Hyomin leaves first. She packed her stuff when she arrived at her hotel and checked out. Booked a ticket for the next plane to Seoul and went to the airport. After she arrived in Seoul she looked for a hotel and stayed there for a few days before she returned home.

 

,, Maybe I shouldn't have been so mean to him.. but what's wrong with him? We don't even know each other and he talks from love?" Hyomin packed her stuff, and took a cab back home, where her brother and his friends have been staying two whole weeks worrying about Hyomin.

 

,, Oppa.." Hyomin says.

 

,, HYOMIN! Where have you been?!" Her brother walks to her and hugs her and cries.

 

,, Oppa.."

 

,, Do you know how worried I was? I've been looking for you and called you more than 100 times but you didn't answer the phone. I thought you were kidnapped somewhere. And this note, what did you mean?!"

 

,, I tried to commit suicide." Hyomin answers cold and wants to go to her room.

 

,, Don't go anywhere! From today on Jong Hyuk will follow you wherever you go! WAIT WHAT?! You tried to commit suicide? But why are you still alive then?"

 

,, I was stopped."

 

,, Stopped?" Her brother ask surprised.

 

,, Yes."

 

,, Dong Gun, Min Jong, Jong Hyuk thanks. You guys can leave now. Jong Hyuk please come tomorrow morning.

 

,, Oh arraseo Soo Roo."

 

After they left Hyomin and her brother talked for a while. He was so angry that he amost send her back to her stepmother in the US.

 

 

,, You were there for more than 2 years. You came back reuniting with Jae Hee and you guys wanted to marry. Because he broke up with you, marrying your bestfriend you tried to commit suicide? Do you want me to send you back to your stepmother?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

 

,, Oppa you really don't know anything. How much it hurts being left? You don't know how this feels because no one ever left you. But I know this feeling!"

 

,, Do you really want me to send you back to US?! You're old enough to know that in this world are plenty of guys waiting for you, but you only think of this motherf*.?!"

 

,, I loved him Oppa!"

 

 

,, There are." Hyomin says and leaves the living room.

 

She opens her luggage and sees a package.

 

,, What that?"

 

She opens it and it's a picture framed.

 

 

,, Isn't this the picture Jae Won sshi took? How did it come into my luggage.. aish. He must have took it in my bag and I left my bag in the luggage.. Why do I keep thinking about him? Did I fall in love with.. NO I didn't.. what nonsense am I talking?"

 

It's already evening. Her brother came back home after he had a drink with Min Jong who kept telling him Hyomin isn't a child anymore and can take care of herself. Hyomin already sleeps. Her brother comes into her room and sees the picture.

 

,, Who took this picture?" Then he sees a letter behind the picture and reads it.

 

,, Dear Hyomin..

 

I know your thinking weird about me because we only know each other since a day but I fell in love with you. Since the day I saved your life after you attempt to commit suicide. I hope you will think of me looking at this picture. It made me very happy seeing you smile again. Your sincerity , Jae Won."

 

,, Who's this guy? Did he really saved her life..? Aigoo my little sister.." He her hair and then gives her a kiss on her foreheard. Then he left the room and closed the door.

 

The next morning:

 

 

,, Aigoo.. My head hurts. I hope Oppa already left. Let's take a picture Mera and post it on instagram!"

 

Hyomin took a picture and post it on instagram. People were putting comments and asking If she's doing good.

 

Then she suddenly got a message from Jae Hee.

 

,, Hyomin I now you're angry, but I hope you're doing good.. please come to my wedding."

 

,, Your wedding? This guy must be crazy. What? I should go to his wedding? He's marrying my best friend. See what happens."

 

Hyomin looks at the picture where she worn a wedding dress. It was for the wedding shoot she had with Jae Hee.

 

 

,, Today would have been the day I marry Jae Hee, but instead of me he marries Yu Seo. I used to be a ,, soon - bride" but now I'm just someone who have been being left. Sometimes I feel sorry for me." Hyomin says. Destroys the picture and washes herself before going out. Jong Hyuk was already waiting outside.

 

,, Morning Hyomin ready yet?"

 

,, I just woke up Oppa."

 

,, Oh.. hurry up I need to open the store.. ah wait heres a flower bouquet for you.. from a guy named Jae Won."

 

,, Jae Won..?"