Lost memories

A sad love story

The next morning:

 

11th August 2013 

Time: 8.30 o'clock at morning

Lost memories

 

,,It's warm in here but where am I?" Hyomin asks herself.

 

,, My head hurts.. what's wrong with me? Where am I? What's this place? What am I wearing?" Hyomin had a headache since yesterday when Jae Hee and Yun Seo came. It felt like her memories were erased.

 

,, Miss Park! Good morning, I'm bringing your medicine! I'm coming in." A young girl in an uniform comes in. Is that a nurse? Her uniform.. don't nurses wear clothes like that? But why a nurse? 

 

,, Who .. are you?"

 

,, Miss... Hyomin sshi what do mean ,, Who are you?"" Did you forgotten who I am? You're really funny Hyomin ssi. Please take your medicine now. You have to eat your breakfast. It's a porridge today Hyomin sshi."

 

,, Who are you Miss?" Hyomin asks again.

 

,, Hyomin sshi.. you're not kidding, right?" The nurse is worried.

 

,, What do mean with kidding? I really don't know who you are.. and wheres this place? This isn't my home.. it doesn't look like it.."

 

Nurse Han leaves the room in hurry and looks for a doctor.

 

,, Dr. Kim please help me! Please help me! Miss Park Hyomin Room Number 403. She doesn't remember anything. She doesn't remember me, she doesn't know where she is and what she's doing here.."

 

,, Wait here!" Dr. Kim rushes to room Nr. 403 and checks Hyomin.

 

,, Hyomin ssi, my name is Dr. Kim, do you remember? I have been operating you."

 

,, I'm sorry, but I don't know you and what kind of operation did I have? And why?"

 

,, What day is today Hyomin ssi?"

 

,, Hyomin? Is that me?" Hyomin asks.

 

,, You don't know what your name is Miss?"

 

,, No.. I don't.. and what day do we have today?"

 

Dr.Kim takes her to a room, where she get her brain checked. There are symtoms of Amnesia shown.

 

He calls her guardian and they rush over. Soo Roo and Dong Gun.

 

,, I'm sorry but is there something wrong? Why did you call us?" Soo Roo asks.

 

,, We have really bad news Kim Soo Roo sshi. Hyomin sshi you're sister... she has amnesia."

 

,, Amnesia?" Soo Roo is shocked.

 

,, Yes this morning she asked us who she is, where she is and what she's doing here. She doesn't know the people around her and doesn't remember what happened yesterday. She also asked why she had a operation."

 

,, No.. this can't be. It can't... no.." Soo Roo gets tears in his eyes. Dong Gun is standing next to Soo Roo and is shocked. He also can't believe it and asks for the test result.

 

,, Here, it's written here. Symtoms of Amnesia."

 

,, Can I see her?" Soo Roo asks.

 

,, If you want. Please follow me."

 

Soo Roo and Dong Gun follow Dr.Kim to her room. He knocks on the door and then open it.

 

,, Hyomin sshi you have two visitors."

 

,, Visitors?"

 

Dong Gun and Soo Roo come in and look at her.

 

,, Hyomin.."

 

He comes near Hyomin and sits down. He holds her hand and cries.

 

,, Ahjussi who are you? Why are you holding my hand?" She pushes him away.

 

,, Hyomin.. it's me! Soo Roo! Your brother!"

 

,, I have a brother?"

 

,, Yes you do.. me. This is Dong Gun. Jang Dong Gun, one of my best friends. Do you really not remember me?"

 

,, No I don't.. "

 

,, Hyomin.. how can you have Amnesia.."

 

,, Amnesia?"

 

,, No nothing.. I better leave now. Dong Gun let's go.." Soo Roo leaves the room with Dong Gun. Hyomin is looking after him asking herself who he is.

 

Soo Roo and Dong Gun went to Han River and bought Soju.

 

,, Dong Gun.. this is a joke right? This can't be real? She's just joking right?"

 

,, I'm sorry.. but I don't think so.."

 

 

,, Let's have a drink Soo Roo. I also can't believe it.. I really can't. How are you going to explain this to Jae Won? They just came together.. "

 

,, I don't know too Dong Gun.. "

 

They spent the whole night at Han River and got picked up by Jong Hyuk and Min Jong. 

 

------ Hospital -------

 

,, Hyomin sshi! You have a visitor. It's your boyfriend Jae Won."

 

,, Boyfriend?" Hyomin asks surprise.

 

,, Yes your boyfriend! I let him in Hyomin sshi."

 

,, Oh ok.." Hyomin answers. She has no idea that she's in a relationship.

 

Before Jae Won enters the room, he has a talk with the nurse.

 

,, Jae Won sshi you should know that she has Amnesia. We only told her brother yet."

 

,, I know already... I had a talk with her brother yesterday."

 

Jae Won enters the room and Hyomin is sitting on her bed. She wears a red pullover with an heart printed on. It's the pullover he gave her when they first met. But she doesn't know.

 

,, Hyomin it's me Jae Won."

 

,, Jae Won?" Hyomin asks.

 

,, I'm your boyfriend. Because you have Amnesia you can't remember it.."

 

,, I'm sorry Jae Won sshi.." She apologizes and takes out a picture.

 

,, Is this you and me Jae Won sshi? We're really a couple?"

 

,, Yes we are Hyomin sshi. I bought you some flowers. Roses, are your favourites."

 

,, Really? Thank you they are beautiful Jae Won sshi."

 

,, Hyomin..want to go out for a walk?"

 

,, I can't walk.."

 

,, I know.. I'll shove you Hyomin. Wait I help you."

 

He carries and put her on the wheelchair.

 

,,Would you like to eat Patbingsoo?"

 

,, What's Patbingsoo?"

 

,, It's shaved ice with a flavour. You can eat it with fruits, or red beans. But you can eat it with something else Hyomin. Wanna try some?"

 

,, Really can I?"

 

,, Of course Hyomin. Let's go!"

 

Jae Won shoves her down the hospital and bring her to a coffee shop.

 

,, Hi we'd like to have one patbingsoo."

 

,, What flavour and what do you want to eat it with?"

 

,, Hyomin what do you want to put on your patbingsoo?"

 

,, What can I put there?"

 

,, Fruits, red beans, little pieces of rice cake, ice cream and a lot more."

 

,, I'd like to have red beans and rice cake."

 

,, We'd like to have it with red beans and rice cakes and two sodar drinks."

 

,, Yes."

 

He shoves Hyomin to a table and sit down.

 

,, This place is really beautiful.. I think I've been here once.."

 

,, Yes you've been.. with me Hyomin."

 

,, Oh really? I'm so sorry Jae Won sshi.."

 

Their Patbingsoo comes and Hyomin is excited.

 

 

,, Wooah it looks so delicous!!"

 

,, It really does.." Jae Won says. He put on a bit on his spoon and shove it in .

 

,, Aww cold, cold, cold.. "

 

,, If you keep starring at it the ice will melt haha.."

 

,, Sorry .." Hyomin says.

 

,, Theres nothing to be sorry about Hyomin. Have some more."

 

After they ate Patbingsoo they went to a park. It's already dark and Hyomin is freezing.

 

,, It's really beautiful here Jae Won sshi. I'm really thankful that you went eating Patbingsoo with me. I've never taste it.. I think so.. I may have but I don't remember.."

 

,, You are welcome Hyomin! If you want to somewhere just call me and I rush over!!"

 

,, Thank you Jae Won sshi, but where did we met the first time? And when did our realtionship start?"

 

,, We had a chaotic start...it's a long story. You'll remember soon Hyomin."

 

,, Can't you tell it me now?"

 

,, Brain jogging Hyomin. The more you think about it, the more memories will come back."

 

,, Really?"

 

,, Yes Hyomin."

 

,, Aww it's cold. Do we have winter?"

 

,, Noo we have summer haha but it's already night thats why it's a bit cold. Here take my jacket Hyomin. You'll catch a cold!" Jae Won takes off his jacket and put it on her. It warms her.

 

,, Thank you Jae Won sshi.. but what about you? Won't you freeze?"

 

,, Don't worry.. I'm warm like a heater haha.."

 

,, That's funny haha.."

 

It became really dark, so Jae Won brought her back to hospital.

 

,,Lay down and sleep. Heres your phone, If you need something or If you want to go somewhere.. call me and I come Hyomin, ok?"

 

,, Ok Jae Won sshi.." 

 

He puts the blanket on her, and give her a kiss on her forehead. She's already asleep.

 

,, I love you Hyomin.." Jae Won says and leaves the room.