Fate

A sad love story

,, Are you really ok Hyomin sshi? You don't look good.." He put his hand on her forehead.

 

,, I'm ok.. don't worry.."

 

,, Fever.. you're not ok, I see it Hyomin sshi. Lay down, I'll make you some tea and bring something cold for your forehead."

 

,, You don't have to do that Jae Won sshi, the fever will go down.."

 

,, No it won't.. please lay down. I'll take care of you!" His words made Hyomin's heart race. He will take care of her? Jae Hee also always said that to her when she was sick. But he isn't Jae hee.. he is Jae Won sshi. Hyomin feels like she betrays Jae Hee.

 

Hyomin fell asleep when he left the room to make some tea. When he came back, Hyomin was already sleeping.

 

,, So she fell asleep? Hm.. I can't believe that Jae Hee did that.. I can't believe that Yun Seo did that too. Is it fate that we met?"

 

Jae Won leaves the room. He put the cup with tea on the table.

 

,, Sleep well Hyomin sshi.."

 

The next morning:

 

 

,, Aww I slept so good.. omo whats that?" Theres a table with food prepared. Rice, Soup and some Vegetable.

 

,, Good Morning Hyomin sshi, you slept well right?"

 

,, OH.. good morning Jae Won sshi, I'm sorry for last night.. I think my fever went down.."

 

,, It's ok, no wonder I've been taking care of you the whole night. I'll go out for a bit. Eat your breakfast. When I come back, I will bring you back to your hotel. Ok?"

 

,, Ok, thank you.."

 

Hyomin went to the bathroom and washed. Jae Won already bought a tootbrush for her.

 

,, How cute.." Hyomin says and smiles.

 

Jae Won:

 

,, She looks beautiful in the morning.." He says and walks to the small town.

 

,, OMO Is it you my Jae Won?"

 

,, Halmoni! How have you been doing? I haven't seen you for a long time! You didn't age at all!"

 

,, Aigoo! You changed so much! Wheres your girlfriend? Did you guys already married?"

 

,, Oh.. Halmoni we broke up .."

 

,, You guys did? Why?"

 

,, She didn't love me anymore, but let's not talk about it.. do you have fresh abalones?"

 

,, Oh ok.. of course, here! They are really fresh, want to taste some my kid?"

 

,, OH COURSE!"  She cut some and gave it to him.

 

,, Taste it!"

 

,, WOOOAH! It's so good! I want to buy some Halmoni. I'll come back soon ok? I need to buy something."

 

,, Do that!"

 

Kim Jae Won went to a small store and bought pepper, water and some other stuff. Then he came back so halmoni and picked up the abalones. After paying he went back home. When he arrived he saw how Hyomin was washing her clothes and cleaning the house.

 

,, Hyomin sshi don't do that! I'll do it!"

 

,, No it's ok, you've already done so much for me. I should also help you Jae Won sshi!"

 

Jae Won went to the kitchen and prepared meal.

 

,, Hm.. Maybe I should make some abalone porridge? I think she will like it!"

 

,, Jae Won sshi I finished cleaning the house, are there any clothes I should wash for you?"

 

,, No don't do it, I'll do it! Rest a bit, dinner is ready soon Hyomin sshi!"

 

An half hour later the meal was ready and they ate.

 

,, Is it good Hyomin sshi?"

 

,, It's delicious Jae Won sshi!"

 

,, Have some more!"

 

After they ate Hyomin helped him cleaning the plates. And suddenly they started playing.

 

,, Hyomin sshi!" Jae Won says.

 

Hyomin turned her face to him and he put soap on her nose.

 

,, What are you doing hahaha?" Hyomin says and laughs.

 

,, Cute haha!"

 

Both laughed and played with the soap until there were no more. The plates are cleaned. 

 

,, Hyomin sshi would you like to go for a walk?"

 

,, Why not?"

 

After they changed their clothes, both went out and walked on the sea.

 

,, It's beautiful.."

 

,, Yes it is.." Jae Won answers.

 

,, I always wanted to spend my vacation with Jae Hee here, but he was always busy.. now that I know that he spent his holiday always with Yun Seo.. makes me feel betrayed, and sad. How about you Jae Won sshi?"

 

,, Me too.. I always told her: Come let's go to Jeju for a few days and then head back to Seoul." But she always refused and said she's busy. I believed her and felt sorry for her because she even had to work during vacation."

 

,, Let's take a picture? To remember!" Jae Won says and takes out his camera.

 

,, Ok let's do that!" When she turned around he took a picture of her.

 

,, I thought we're taking the picture together?" Hyomin asks surprise.

 

,, I wanted only one of yours. Because you're pretty. Because I never want to forget the time I had with you." Jae Won says.