When we met again

A sad love story

,, Jae Won..?" Hyomin says.

 

,, Oh Jae Won.. Kim Jae Won is written here. Is it your new lover?"

 

,, How can this be.. Jae Won.." Hyomin looks at the flower bouquet and throws it away.

 

,, What are you doing? Such beautiful flowers.." Lee Jong Hyuk says and takes the flowers.

 

,, Oppa I'm leaving first ok?" Hyomin goes out the house and takes the car. On the way she calls her friend Soyeon.

 

,, Unnie let's meet at Cheongdamdong Alice coffee!"

 

A few minutes later and Hyomin arrives. Her friend is already waiting.

 

,, Omo Hyomin! Finally we see each other again, how are you doing sweetheart?"

 

 

Soyeon is Hyomin's only friend. She's older than her and thats why Hyomin calls her Unnie. Thanks to her she had a nice time at high school. Soyeon always protected her from the girls who mobbed her.

 

,, Unnie.. I missed you so much!"

 

,, Aigoo you look so pale! I heard about Jae Hee.. this bastard how could he do that to you? You're also invited today, right?"

 

,, Yes I am thats why I called you. Let's go together."

 

,, Of course sweetie. Make his heart melt today. Let him recognize that theres no better woman than you!!"

 

Hyomin and Soyeon went to a store and looked for something to wear. Right after entering the store a black short dress caught the eyes of Hyomin.

 

,, Unnie I like this one dress! What do you think?"

 

,, PERFECT!" Soyeon answers.

 

,, I'm sorry but how much does this dress cost?"

 

,, It's 425,90$ Miss. Would you like to try it on?" The store owner asks.

 

,, Yes I'd like to. Soyeon Unnie I'll go change first."

 

,, Oh do that Hyomin!"

 

Hyomin goes into the dressing room and tries on the dress. It fits perfect. Then she comes out and present it to Soyeon and the store owner. The other customers also caught their eyes on the dress.

 

,, Unnie how do I look?"

 

,, Only one word Hyomin. PERFECT!"

 

,, Should I buy it?"

 

,, Buy it. I tell you once. It should be illegal to be prettier than the wife haha." Soyeon says and laughs.

 

,, Thanks unnie." After Soyeon also found a dress both went to a hair salon to make their hair.

 

,, How do you want your hair Hyomin?" Soyeon asks.

 

,, I want to cut them and change the colour to caramel brown."

 

,, Are you sure Hyomin? I would die for your long hair.."

 

,, I want to start new. A new look, new personality."

 

Two hours later and Hyomin hairs are short cut. But not to short.

 

,, You look pretty with short hair Hyomin!" Soyeon says.

 

,, Really? Thanks Unnie."

 

Hyomin went to Soyeon's house and they changed their clothes there. They apply make up and put on their pretty dresses.

 

,, Unnie we're going to melt down all men's heart right?"

 

,, Not only men's hahaha"

 

,, Who knows haha.." Hyomin looks into the mirrow and sees a new person.

 

It's already 3pm. In an hour the wedding ceremony starts.

 

,, Hyomin we should go now. What If theres traffic?"

 

,, You're right. Let's go now."

 

Hyomin and Soyeon arrived at the wedding location after an half hour. After showing their invitations they enter the wedding hall and Hyomin see's her ex mother in law. She doesn't look happy.

 

 

Jung Hye Young was Hyomin's supposed to be mother in law. She really liked Hyomin.

 

,, Omoni.." Hyomin says.

 

,, Aigoo Hyomin.. my baby you're here?"

 

,, Omonie.. can I still call you like that?"

 

,, You always can my angel! My angel.. I'm so sorry for what my son have done. Today would have been your day. I miss you so much Hyomin. I wish today I could call you officially daughter in law instead Hyomin.. this girl the one who marries my son today.. aigoo she treats me so bad. I want you to be my daughter in law! I can't stand this girl Hyomin!" Her mother in law burst into tears and her husband once again has to comfort her.

 

,, Hyomin, you can always call us your mother and father in law. We always welcome you. Thanks for coming. It's a pleasure. You're so strong!"

 

,, Thank you father in law."

 

Hyomin and Soyeon enter the hall. The lights went out and after a few minutes they went on. The groom first enters the ceremony hall and after him the bride enters the hall holding her fathers hand.

 

,, You must be so happy Yun Seo." Hyomin says light.

 

,, Bride and Groom.. todays your wedding.." The guy is helding his speech. Hyomin doesn't hear anything, she only heard how a ,, Yes" came out their mouth. At that moment when Bride and Groom turned around Jae Hee looked at Hyomin and gave her a light smile. Hyomin looked at him and tears were falling. On the other hand: The bride looked somewhere else. Hyomin looked at the way Yun Seo was looking and saw guy. It is Jae Won. Kim Jae Won.

 

,, Kim Jae Won.." Hyomin suddenly stands up and hold her hand on . Her eyes are big. She's shocked. At the same time Kim Jae Woon stood up and saw Hyomin.

 

,, Park Hyomin.." he says.

 

Hyomin left the ceremony hall in a hurry. Jae hee shouted after her.

 

,, Hyomin don't go, Hyomin! I'm sorry! Hyomin!" 

 

Jae Hee wants to run after her but Yun Seo stopped him.

 

,, Yeobo don't do it. People are watching."

 

Jae Won took his jacket and ran after her. He held her arm and Hyomin turned around.

 

,, Let go of my arm! Let go I said!"

 

,, Where are you running off to Hyomin? Do you think it will change anything? Since 3 minutes both are married."

 

,, It hurts.." Hyomin says, falls to earth and cries.

 

,, I know but we can't do anything about it." Jae Won says and kneels down.

 

,, People hurt me and I hurt them.. I'm so sorry Jae Won sshi. I didn't wanted to hurt you. But all the time I thought I betrayed Jae Hee and I didn't realize my feelings for you..." Hyomin says and looks into Jae Won's eyes.

 

,, I'm glad you think the same way I do Hyomin." Jae Won stands up and Hyomin too. They look in the eyes and kiss. Jae Won holds her head and Hyomin only stands there closing her eyes.

 

( Imagine it's Hyomin and Jae Won)

 

They stop kissing and Hyomin says:

 

,, Oppa I love you."

 

Thanks for reading my fanfic :) there will be a next chapter soon ^-^