Thanks for loving me

A sad love story

Hyomins memories came back. She didn't even notice it but after Soyeon had been asking her questions of the past Hyomin could answer them easily.

 

,, Unnie.. my memories came back!!"

 

,, Yes you're right, first let's call your brother! We need to celebrate this!" 

 

Hyomin called her brother and told him that her memories have came back. 

 

,, OH MY GOD! Your memories came back???????"

 

,, Yes Oppa! I also can't believe it right now! How many month have it been that I couldn't remember anything? Soyeon said we need to celebrate this. I want to invite everyone to a restaurant. I will pay, not you Oppa!"

 

,, Take care of the money and don't be to generous! We see each other tonight then? Which time?"

 

,, Let's say 8 o'clock. I'll be sending you the information of which restaurant we'll be going ok?"

 

,, OK see you sweetheart! I'm really happy for you! Happier than you!"

 

It's already six o'clock. Hyomin looks for a restaurant and found one. She called the restaurant and reserved a table for nine people. She's excited. 

 

,, Are you nervous sweetie?"

 

,, Really nervous.. should I call Jae Won Oppa? Or should I tell him it later?"

 

,, Do it later sweetie."

 

Meanwhile at Hyomin's house:

 

All her Oppa's came to her house except Jae Won who still hasn't a clue about everything.

 

,, I need to tell you something guys.."

 

,, Want us to throw flowers on Hyomins wedding?" Jong Hyuk asks.

 

,, Preparing the documents If they are getting a divorce?" Min Jong asks.

 

,, Want me to build a house for them?" Dong Gun asks.

 

,, YAH!!!" Soo Roo screams.

 

,, WHYY??" The three asks in a chor.

 

,, Her memories came back!"

 

,, WHAAT?!" The three ask in a chor again.

 

,, Yes her memories came back."

 

,, YES FINALLY! I KNEW IT!" Jong Hyuk says and laughs.

 

At eight o'clock everyone arrived at the restaurant. And everyone had flowers with them. Jong Hyuk came with his wife and Hyomins brother with his girlfriend.

 

,, Congratulations sweetie. Here for you. Nothing big but I hope you like it!" Jong Hyuk wife says and reach out a little package.

 

,, Thankfully your memories came back sister in law!" her brothers girlfriend says and gives her a flower bouqet.

 

,, Yah our beloved princess is back! Congratulation!" The four says and smiles.

 

A bit later Jae Won came and went straight to her. Soyeon helps Hyomin standing up to greet him when he suddenly hugs her.

 

,, I knew one day your memories would come back!"

 

,, Huh.. Oppa I haven't told you.. but how did you know?"

 

,, Your brother called me during my conference haha.."

 

Suddenly he get on his knees, takes out a small box opens it and asks her.

 

,, Hyomin, do you want to marry me?"

 

In the small box is a ring with a big diamond on it.

 

,, Yes I do!" Hyomin answers and Jae Won stands up to put on the ring on her finger. It fits perfect.

 

,, Now your wearing the ring and tomorrow we're having the wedding shoot. I want to marry you as quickly as I can." He says.

 

,, Saranghea Oppa!" Hyomin says.