Let's start over

A sad love story

,, How can you say this Jae Hee??!"

 

,, First you broke Hyomin's heart, now Yun Seo's. You married her a year ago. And now you want a divorce? You're a real bastard!" Min Jong says.

 

Yun Seo ran away and ran into Hyomin, who was on her way to Jae Hee to talk to him.

 

,, Hyomin!" Yun Seo says shocked.

 

,, Why.. why are you crying? What did Jae Hee told you???!"

 

,, You're such a , I got him and now you want to break us apart?!"

 

,, What are you talking about? Why should I break you guys apart. I'm going to marry Jae Won!"

 

 

,, It wasn't your plan?? Then why does he want a divorce.."

 

,, Oh no.. please.." Hyomin is whining.

 

She goes in and see's how Jae Hee is kneeling down and begging Min Jong, Jong Hyuk and Dong Gun.

 

,, Won't you stand up you ?" Hyomin shouts at him.

 

He is surprised and stands up.

 

,, Hyomin.. please.." He wants to hold her hand but Hyomin pushes him away.

 

,, Are you nut? A year ago you broke up with me because you dumped me with Yun Seo. I even went to your wedding and saw how you were holding her hand and marrying her. I was heartbroken. I got to know Jae Won, who had the same experience. Now we want to marry and you destroy everything? No matter how much I still have a lot of anger against Yun Seo, I'm still at her side. You guys married and now you realize that breaking up with me was a fault? Why are you doing this to her?"

 

,, Hyomin.. I beg you, I do everything for you..!"

 

,, Let of my hand you ing . Apologize to her! I don't want to see you again!"  

 

 Hyomin leaves the company and talks to Yun Seo outside.

 

,, Yun Seo! Let's talk somewhere quiete." Yun Seo brought her to a quiete place and talked with her.

 

,, I'm so sorry.. I betrayed you.. I stole your boyfriend.. but now he wants you back.."

 

,, I'm still upset about what you've done. But I can forgive you Yun Seo.."

 

,, Please.. let's start over our friendship again. I will be apart from him for a little time. Maybe then he will be able to think right again."

 

,, Ok I give you another chance. Don't make me upset again, ok?" Hyomin gave her a hug.

 

,, I thank you so much Hyomin! But please help me!"

 

,, Come to me, I'll talk with my brother. He will understand you!"

 

,, Thank you so much!" Yun Seo is really thankful. And learned from her wrond doings.

 

 

Hyomin took Yun Seo with her home, but before she let Yun Seo enter the house she gave her some advice.

 

,, When you go in, don't say anything. Just bow how you usually do, ok?"

 

,, Ok Hyomin!"

 

They go in and Yun Seo does what Hyomin told her to do.

 

,, Oppa I'm back, I brought Yun Seo with me, hear me out first, before saying anything! Jae Hee wants a divorce and Yun Seo and I.. we start over our friendship again. She learned from her faults. I feel bad for her and I forgive her. So please do too."

 

Her brother came to her and sat her down of the couch first.

 

,, Sit down please, Yun Seo." He says calm. Then he sat down too and started to talk.

 

,, Thank you Soo Roo sshi."

 

,, I know it's not my matter, but I'm really upset. I still am. I know you both since you are little. You both were best friends and I was really upset about you when I heard that you and Jae Hee wanted to marry. Hyomin was heartbroken and she even ran away once. She came back with big wounds."

 

,, I'm really sorry, please forgive me. Please!" She gets down on her knees.

 

,, Please stand up Yun Seo sshi!"

 

She stands up and sit down. Pressing her hands on her legs.

 

,, Please forgive me. I do everything you tell me to do!"

 

,, You can rest here for a few days and talk with him later. I take care that he won't come near this house."

 

,, Thank you really much!"

 

--

It's already evening. Her brother prepared dinner and they ate. Yun Seo ate quiete without saying anything. But later when Hyomin and Yun Seo went to their room she finally opened .

 

,, Thanks again for letting me be here Hyomin!"

 

,, It's ok Yun Seo!"

 

,, I really regret what I've done. But my feelings they were so strong for him.."

 

,, Let us not talk about him Yun Seo, look!"

 

Hyomin took out the journalbook Yun Seo once brought her in hospital.

 

,, At first I couldn't remember anything, but now that I remember I know.."

 

,, It's the journal book I brought you.."

 

,, We had a great time.."

 

,, We really had Hyomin.."

 

,, I wish I could turn back the time.."

 

,, I'm glad we start over our friendship. Thank you.." Yun Seo says and closes her eyes.

 

,, Me too.." Hyomin respons.