The sudden propose

A sad love story

Jae Won held Hyomins hand and kissed her. The sudden propose surprised her. 

 

,, Oppa do you really mean it? Do you really want to marry me?" Hyomin asks shy and looks in his eyes.

 

,, I really mean it, I really want to marry you. Do you want to marry me Hyomin?"

 

,, Of course I want to marry you Oppa!" Hyomin shouts out loud.

 

,, I'm so happy to hear that!"

 

Jae Won took her home, one the way Hyomin was already imagine how her wedding dress should look like and where the wedding should be held.

 

,, Oppa but when do we want to marry? On which day?"

 

,, We can discuss it with your brother ok? I think we should ask him first haha.."

 

They arrived at home. Her brother is opening her the door and is quiete surprised.

 

,, Huh.. what are you doing here Hyomin? I thought you were sleeping!"

 

,, I went out for a bit when you had your date Oppa hihi."

 

,, Brother in law.. I can call you that right?"

 

,, Of course Jae Won!"

 

,, We'd like to discuss something with you.."

 

,, No problem, come in. Do you want something to drink?"

 

,, It's ok thanks haha.."

 

They sat down and Jae Won starts to talk.

 

,, Brother in law.. I want to marry Hyomin, can I do that?" He asks shy.

 

,, Marriage? My sister and you?" 

 

,, Yes..."

 

,, Oppa he's a nice guy, you see it yourself! I know I can't remember everything from the past, but as you can see he's a nice guy and I love him. You really don't know how happy I am with him. And I really want to spent my life with him, have a family..."

 

,, Who said you can't marry him my princess?" Her brother says after interrupting her.

 

,, What did you say Oppa? I can marry him?"

 

,, Yes I mean it like that. I mean.. I know him a lot now and yeah he seems to be a nice guy, so why not?"

 

,, THANK YOU BROTHER IN LAW!" Jae Won shouts out loud, getting on his knees and smiling.

 

,, YAH stand up, no one told you to go on your knees. I look like a bad brother in law now.."

 

,, Oh sorry hahaha, I'm just so happy!"

 

Jae Won spent the night at Hyomins house and had a long talk with her brother who offered him wine. Hyomin went sleeping in her room, but she couldn't fall asleep, so she read a book.

 

,, How to manage a perfect marriage life" .. perfect book for me.. Aigoo what's taking them so long? I thought they are only talking a bit.. I'M SO HAPPY... He proposed to me and we are getting married.. I can't believe it.. I.. I.. it's so nice! Is it a dreeam?? Hyomin wake up!!! No wait it isn't a dream!!" Hyomin says and smiles nonstop.

 

 

The next morning:

 

 

When Hyomin woke up Jae Won was sleeping next to her.

 

,, Aigoo.. how much did you drink last night.. aish you smeeeell..."

 

,, I love y-o-u... Hyomin I l-o-v-e y-o-u..." Jae Won keeps saying.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at Jand Dong Gun and Kim Min Jong's house. 

 

 

Jand Dong Gun is dancing since he woke up and went to the bathroom. He is in good mood. Kim Soo Roo called him last night, a bit drunken and told him Hyomin is getting married with Jae Won.

 

,, Dong Gun YAH! Why are you so happy?" Kim Min Jong asks and follows his dancing steps.

 

,, Uh? Did you call me? Sorry I couldn't hear you.."

 

,, Why are you so happy?"

 

,, Uh.. Hyomin our princess is getting married!" Jand Dong Gun says and keep dancing to the tango music.

 

,, She's WHAT? REALLY? FINALLY!" Kim Min Jong says and smiles.

 

,, I'm so happy.. I don't know why.. I mean she's getting married, not me.."

 

,, Because we are her brothers! Jong Hyuk does he already know?"

 

,, Let's tell him! Let's gooooo!" Jang Dong Gun shouts.

 

,, Don't you want to change first?"

 

,, Oh.. you're right." He says and went back to the bathroom.

 

After he changed his clothes both went to to coffee shop of Jong Hyuk.

 

,, YAHHH!!!!!" They shout.

 

,, OHMYGOD what are these for creatures? Are these my friends?" Lee Jong Hyuk asks himself.

 

,, We have good news!!"

 

,, What is it? My wife doesn't want a divorce? Shin Min Ah wants a date with me?"

 

,, Eh.. No. But Hyomin is getting married."

 

,, JINYA?????"

 

 

,, YAH CHINGU I told you! I told you! They are perfect together!!!" He says and jumps making a shape of heart.

 

,, You're embarassing... stop it!"

 

,, Yah who screamed just now?!" Lee Jong Hyuk says and laughs out loud.

 

,, But does anyone of you know when the wedding will be?" Kim Min Jong asks.

 

,, I have no idea.." Both answer.