Why?

A sad love story

Hyomin is underwater, her eyes are closed and her long brown hair are swinging in the water. 

 

 

Hyomin doesn't feel anything anymore. Her body is showing. Her beautiful face, her ruined make up and the white dress. Suddenly she feels someone pulling on her. Is it an angel? Is the angel pulling her to heaven? Or an evil pulling her to hell? What is it..

 

,, Miss wake up! Miss! Miss open your eyes! Can you hear me?" 

 

Hyomin (mind)

,, Is it an angels voice?"

 

,, MISS! PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!"

 

Hyomin feels how someone is pressing something on . Then she finally opened her eyes and spat water.

 

,, hr hr hr.. br.. where am I? Is it heavenß"

 

,, Miss are you ok?"

 

,, Hyomin looks at that persons face and reconize him. It's the guy from the plane.

 

,, Miss are you ok? Please answer!"

 

,, Where am I..?"

 

,, You're in Jeju. You almost died.."

 

,, I'm still alive?"

 

,, What do you mean? Did you tried to commit suicide?"

 

,, Yes.."

 

,, Why? You looked ok on the plane.."

 

,, You don't need to know..." Hyomin stands up but because she can't feel her feets anymore she falls.

 

,, Ah.. my feets.."

 

,,Miss don't move, where are you staying? I take you there!" He lifts up Hyomin and holds her.

 

,, Please let me down." Hyomin says.

 

,, I can't. Please tell me where you are staying? I'll take you there."

 

,, Hotel. But I don't wanna go there."

 

,, Would you like to stay at my small house? I have a guest room. You can stay there until the morning."

 

,, Thank you sir."

 

,, Please stop calling me sir, my name is Kim Jae Won. What's yours?"

 

,, Hyomin. Park Hyomin" The rest of the way they talked and Hyomin didn't complain about Kim Jae Won carrying her. 

 

After a long time they arrived at his small house. It's beautiful. 

 

,, We arrived Hyomin sshi."

 

It's beautiful here. Offside of the small town. How long do you already live here?"

 

,, Ahh noo I'm not living here, only coming for vacation. I live in Seoul."

 

,, OH me too!" Hyomin is in good mood and already forgot that she tried to commit suicide a while ago. Kim Jae Won is nice to her and she has a good feeling.

 

,, Wait, can you take out my key? It's in the right pocket."

 

,, Ok, wait I'm looking for it.. FOUND IT! Here."

 

He opens the door and they go in. They house is so beautiful. The walls are pastel painted and many pictures are sticked on it.

 

,, You seem to like taking pictures.."

 

,, I really do. Wait I let you down now. I think you need something to wear. Please sit down. Make it yourseld comfortable. I look for something for you to wear.

 

,, Thank you Jae Won sshi.."

 

Jae Won goes into his room and opens his wardrobe. He takes a long red pullover with a heart printed on it  and white socks. Then goes back to the living room.

 

,, Here for you Hyomin sshi. If you walk forward and turn left you see the bathroom. If you need something call me."

 

,, Thanks again Jae Won sshi.."

 

,, You're welcome."

 

After Hyomin changed and took a bath, she comes out and asks:

 

,, Is this your pullover?"

 

,, No haha, it was for my ex girlfriend. I made it for her. But she broke up with me, right before we wanted to come here together."

 

,, Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked."

 

,, No it's ok, but what was wrong with you Hyomin sshi? Why did you try to commit suicide?" He gives her a cup of tea and sit down on the couch.

 

,, My ex boyfriend.. we were in a relationship for 7 years and a month ago he proposed to me. We wanted to marry, but suddenly he broke up with me and told me that he doesn't love me anymore and wants to marry my bestfriend Yun Seo.. "

 

,, Wait... did you say Yun Seo?" Kim Jae Won's eyes are big.

 

,, Yes why?"

 

,, She's my ex girlfriend.."

 

,, What did you say? Your ex? Oh my god.. then it was you who wanted to marry her a year ago?"

 

,, How do you know?"

 

,, We once talked and she told me that there was a guy who proposed to her. So it was you Jae Won sshi.. I can't believe it."

 

,, Me too.."

 

,, Jae Won sshi?"

 

,, Yes?"

 

,, I'm a bit sleepy.. is it really ok for you If I stay here until the morning?"

 

,, Of course! Heres the guest room. If you need W-Lan, heres the code written."

 

,, Thanks." Jae Won leaves the room and Hyomin lay down. The bed is comfortable.

 

A few minutes later and Hyomin fell asleep. She has a strange dream. She sees herself struggling in the water. About to drown.

 

It feels so real. But it doesn't feel like when she wanted to commit suicide. It felt like she wanted someone to save her, but who? Jae Hee? Jae Won sshi? Is it fate that they met?

 

,, AAAH!" Hyomin screams. She's sweating. Her whole body is warm.

 

Kim Jae Won heard the scream and hurrys to her.

 

,, Hyomin sshi!"

 

,, I'm sorry.. I.. I had a nightmare..I'm so sorry.."

 

,, No please don't feel sorry.. do you want to tell me what you dreamed?"

 

,, I was drowning.. it felt so real.."

 

,, Maybe because of the incident you had today.."