Alive

A sad love story

The next morning:

 

Hyomin woke up get a glas water.

 

,, My head hurts so much, Ommaaaa my head.." Hyomin whines. 

 

,, SHUT UP!" Someone shouts. It's her brother who's laying on the floor.

 

,, OPPA? Why are you sleeping on the floor? You couldn't even make it in your room? Aish.. Get up I help you."

 

 

,, AAAAAARGH OMMAA My head hurts so much, Oppa is laying on the floor and he's so heavy. I'm hungry.. make me some soup Omma.. Aish Omma where are you?? Appa I'm hungry.. AAAAPPA!!" Hyomin shouts.

 

,, YAAA won't you brat shut up? My head hurts and I'm tired aaish." This time it's Jong Hyuk who's laying half in her bed."

 

,, Why are you sleeping in my bed.. awwww Oppa I'm hungry.." Hyomin's still drunk and has no idea what she's talking about.

 

Jae Won and Dong Gun are sleeping in the bath tub and Min Jong made himself a space in Soo Roo's room. Hyomin got pushed down the bed while sleeping. It was Jong Hyuk who didn't wanted any skinship with her.

 

Three hours later:

 

 

Hyomin's alarm clock is ringing and everyone woke up.

 

Min Jong : WHAT THE IS THIS?!"

 

Jong Hyuk : OMMA OMMA OMMA

 

Soo Roo : Aish her clock

 

Jae Won : I'm hungryyyyyyy

 

Hyomin : ALARM ALARM

 

Dong Gun : FIRE? FIIIIIIIIIIREEEEE?!

 

Everyone had other thoughts about the clock.

 

The first who stood up was Dong Gun.

 

,, EVERYONE WAKE UP A FIRE!!!!"

 

,, Shut up it's only Hyomins alarm clock!" Soo Roo replied.

 

At the second atempt everyone succed in realizing they had to go to work.

 

Everyone left with a headache. Only Jong Hyuk went sleeping again. Half , with heachache in Hyomin's bed. Meanwhile Hyomin is washing and singing any song no one than her knows. Jong Hyuk woke up again and went to the bathroom. He opened the door and wanted to pee when he saw Hyomin washing.

 

,, AAAAH OPPA DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Hyomin was screaming and throwing soap at him. He left the bathroom and put on his t-shirt, his pants and the other things. Then he left a note on the table and went home where his angry wife already waited for him.

 

Hyomin put on some clothes and make uo before leaving the house with headache. Right before she went she got a call from Jae Won:

 

,, Hyomin are you awake?" 

 

,, Half Oppa.. my head hurts so..I wish I could sleep a bit more.." Hyomin answers.

 

She hung up and drove to work, on the way she felt dizzy and fell asleep. This was dangerous, she had no control over her car anymore an truck drove into her car. She realized it when she heard someone screaming :

 

,, Get out of the car, hurry up!!"

 

But she didn't hear it at first. Before she could get out the car the truck already drove into her car and hurled her out the car. Her head was bleeding a lot and she didn't feel anything anymore. The last words she heard were :

 

,, Miss stay awake!! The ambulance' coming soon!" But she fell asleep.

 

When she arrived at the hospital, they called her relatives. The first contact they found was Dong Gun. They called him and he answered. Meanwhile Hyomin is about to die. Because of the crash her head bleed a lot. And her legs are damaged. Dong Gun answes:

 

,, Yes heres Jang Dong Gun."

 

,, Hello this is the hospital. Someone named Park Hyomin had a big car accident. Are you friend with her?"

 

,, Yes I'm a friend of her.. but how did it happen? Is she ok? Is she hurt?" Dong Gun is worried, panicked.

 

,, I'm calling her brother, I'll come right a away."

 

Dong Gun ran to Soo Roo's office. He's sweating, crying.

 

,, Soo Roo! Soo Roo! Your y-o-u-r sister... Hyomin.. H-y-o-min she had a car accident. They called me and told me that she could die.. what to do?!"

 

,, What did you say?" His phone dropped to earth.

 

,, She she.. she Soo Roo we need to go there!"

 

Soo Roo and Dong Gun hurried to the hospital. Min Jong and Jong Hyuk were contacted and also on their way to hospital. Soyeon and Jae Won got also contacted. Soyeon almost got a heart attack and Jae Won was almost fired from the company because he left before finshing his presentation. When everyone arrived a doctor was coming and explaining them whta might happen to Hyomin.

 

,, Because of the strong bleeding in her head it can happen that she will have a memory lost. If it bleeds even more after the operation it may happen that her brain will die and she will be paralyzed. Her legs are damaged, her arms also. She may not be able to walk anymore, I'm really sorry."

 

Soo Roo fell to earth and started crying.

 

,, My poor little baby.. what do I do now? What If the operation goes wrong.. aigoo.."

 

,, It won't happen! Never! We need to think positive!!" Min Jong says.

 

About six hours later the operation ended successfully. Everyone was relieved before they heard that her legs both are paralyzed. Only with special help she will be able to walk again, but it takes a long time.

 

Hyomin was asleep because of the anesthetic and woke up after about five hours. Meanwhile everyone left only Soo Roo and Jae Won were resting next to her. When she woke up she couldn't move her arms nor her legs. Her head hurted even more than before and she had a taste of blood in . Soo Roo woke up and saw Hyomin open her eyes.

 

,, Hyomin.. dear you're awake? Do you know who I am?"

 

,, Oppa.. where am I?" Hyomin asks.

 

,, So you know who I am?"

 

,, My brother, who else should you be? Why is Jae Won Oppa here? Doesn't he have a presentation today?"

 

,, You can't remember the car accident?

 

 

,, Car accident?" Hyomin asks.

 

,, Yes the car accident.."

 

,, I can only remember that I was sleepy and fell asleep.. someone screamed ,, get out of the car" but I didn't heard it proper.."

 

,, Why didn't you stay home? Why???"

 

,, Oppa.. you and the others have been saying you need a hangover soup so I made some and wanted to deliver it to you.."

 

,, Because of us.. it's all because of us.." Soo Roo starts crying again.

 

,, No it's not your fault Oppa, it's not your fault.. I I .. I'm feeling dizzy. krurl..krurk (she's coughts)"

 

Hyomin coughts she coughts blood.

 

,, Hyomin!! Hyomin.. why.. blood I'm calling the doctor. Jae Won you need to stop her coughing bloog, I'm looking for a doctor!!" Soo Roo ran out the room and looked for a doctor. He's trembling, when he found a doctor he couldn't day a full sentence.

 

,, Doctor.. doctor.. my sister.. doctor she she.. she is coughing bloog. You need to help.. h-e-l-p her.. doctor.. room 403 doctor.." Doctor and assistants were hurrying to Hyomin's room and checking her health. Seeing the blood made them almost thrown. 

 

,, Bring her to the operation room, something must have went wrong during the operation! Who was in charge for her operation?"

 

,, Mr. Kwang was in charge for her.."

 

,, Look for him and bring him to my office now!! Check her health and look for some wrong doings!!"

 

Soo Roo had to wait outside. He almost fanited. He's so worried about her. He contacted his friends and told them what happen. Jong Hyuk rushed over, MIn Jong and Dong Gun were busy but promised to come over as soon as they have time. Jae Won took care of Soyeon who almost was involved in a car accident too.

 

 

For the rest of the day Soo Roo didn't move. He only looked at the door wishing to see Hyomin coming out alive.