Our day

A sad love story

On month later:

 

Today is Hyomin and Jae Won's wedding. After much work and enduring Hyomin finally learned to walk again. It took her a long time and it hurted a lot, bu she did it. Everyone was surprised and felt happy about it. 

 

,, Omo Hyomin! You look so beautiful, I envie you so much.. I wish your brother could propose to me too.. tell him I want to marry too."

 

,, Aww Unnie.. just wait a bit, it always takesmy brother a long time to propose."

 

,, You don't look nervous at all.. you're really weird. The day I married I couldn't even sleep.. but you slept like a baby!!" Jong Hyuk's wife says and laughs.

 

,, I'm nervous but I can't show it Unnie.."

 

The door opened and her father came in.

 

,, My lovely daughter is getting married today. I can't believe it.."

 

,, Appa!"

 

He gives her a hug and then takes a picture of Hyomin and the others.

 

,, Pretty womens in here!"

 

,, Aigoo Appa!"

 

 Hyomin starts blushing.

 

,, It makes me so happy seeing you smile!" Her father says and takes another picture of her.

 

,, It makes me happy that you are happy Appa!" Hyomin respons.

 

Then suddenly a bell rang.

 

,, It's your time sweetheart! You need to go out now and let people see how happy you are! My husband told me that Jae Won is so nervous." Jong Hyuk's wife say and laughs.

 

Hyomin opens the door, holds her fathers hand and go into the wedding hall. She walks on a long white carpet to the front where Jae Won already waits. People look at her and she feels happy. Her hands are sweating and her father comforts her with nice words.

 

,, My princess. You can do it, today is your day. I love you my daughter!"

 

Then he let go of her hand and Jae Won reach his hand after her. He bows 90 degrees to her father and thanks him.

 

,, Thank you father in law, I take her hand from now."

 

,, Take care of my daughte well!"

 

,, I will father in law!"

 

Hyomin gives her father and Jae Won a bright smile.

 

After a long speech and promise between the two they finally can say the word everyone wanted to hear.

 

,, Do you, Park Hyomin want to marry Kim Jae Won?"

 

,, Yes I do!" Hyomin answers.

 

,, Do you Kim Jae Won want to marry Park Hyomin?"

 

,, Yes I do!" Jae Won answers.

 

People start clapping and shouting.

 

,, Now you can kiss!"

 

Hyomin and Jae Won kiss each other. Little childs are throwing flowers and friends are giving out wishes to the new bride and groom.

 

Then both go down and thank the people who came. Hyomin's father came to her and gave her another big hug.

 

,, I'm so proud of you my daughter!"

 

,, Thanks Appa!"

 

Then Yun Seo came and gave Hyomin a gift.

 

,, Congratulation Hyomin! I feel so happy for you! May you two have a beautiful life!"

 

,, Thanks Yun Seo!"

 

Finally both are married and can have a beautiful life together. The two and the other guest go to another hall and celebrate their happiness. After they cut the cake both left for their honeymoon. Outside the car was already waiting for them. It's decorated with beautiful flowers and their name is written is one the back side. Before they left they got another small gift. It's a photobook.

 

,, Have much fun!" They shout and the car leaves to the airport.

 

When they arrived at the airport Hyomin kissed Jae Won again.

 

,, Yeoboo!"

 

,, Finally I can call you my wife!" Jae Won says smiles and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

 

,, Let's go to our honeymoon!!" Hyomin says and smiles.

 

-- On the plane --

 

Hyomin and Jae Won sit on the plane and take a look at the wedding gift.

 

,, From whom is it?" Jae Won asks.

 

,, I heard it was from my brother, his friends and from your friends site.." Hyomin answers.

 

,, Let's see!" They open the photobook and one photo attract their attention.

 

 

,, Dear Hyomin, I hope you and Jae Won will live a beautiful marriage life. I wish you all the best dear!" Jong Hyuk's wife wrote.

 

,, Yaa my princess finally married! Jae Won you can call me brother in law now. Take care of the queen, since you're married now." Jong Hyuk wrote and theres a picture under it. It shows the two making a heart.

 

,, Let's take a look later. I'm so tired yeobo.." Hyomin says and leans her head on his shoulder.

 

,, Sleep well my wife." He answers.