Forgive or do not forgive?

A sad love story

After the walk Jae Won went home and Hyomin also. Finally Hyomin was happy again but it changed really soon. Right after Jae Won left Hyomin got a call from Yun Seo. Hyomin was surprised.

 

,, It's me Yun Seo. Can we talk for a bit?"

 

,, Ok. What do you have to say?" Hyomin answers.

 

,, I'm really sorry but I just couldn't hide my feelings for him. Are you ok? And Jae Won?"

 

,, Why does it have to bother you Yun Seo huh? I'm hanging up. I'm busy."

 

Hyomin hang up and went to her room. Her phone ringed again.

 

,, WHY?!" She thought it's Yun Seo again, but it's her brother.

 

,, Aish it's me your brother!"

 

,, Omo sorry Oppa, I thought it was someone else. But why are you calling? Aren't you working?"

 

,, I forgot my wallet at home.. could you bring it here?"

 

,, Ok I'll be right there."

 

,, Wait is Jong Hyuk here? Or Dong Gun? Or Min Jong?"

 

,, No why?" Hyomin asks surprise.

 

,, Aish what kind of bodyguards are they?!"

 

,, Oppa I hang up, see you later.." Hyomin hung up and looked for his wallet in his room. 

 

,, What a messy room.. but what did I expect.. I should clean a bit.."

 

Ten minutes later: Hyomin found his wallet between clothes and folders. She also found a picture of him and her mother. Seing the picture made her smile, because he looked so young and innocent.

 

,, Omma is really beautiful.. I miss you."  Her mother died many years ago because of cancer. Right after her death her father loved another woman and they married, but live in the US. Her stepmother doesn't like her.

 

Later Hyomin brought the wallet. Her brother had a conference, but in ended when she arrived.

 

,, Oppa I brought your wallet."

 

,, Thanks Hyomin, did you eat?"

 

,, No.. why?" 

 

,, Let's go eat something. Dong Gun come with us."

 

,, Ok Soo Roo." So the three went eating in a restaurant. Suddenly someones phone rings. It's Hyomin's phone.

 

,, Yes hello?" Hyomin says.

 

A manly voice answers.

 

,, I.. I It's me Jae Hee, Hyomin."

 

,, Jae Hee?"

 

,, Yun Seo and I would like to talk with you and Jae Won, we want to clear up everything. Is that ok? 7pm?"

 

,, Whats there to clear up? You guys married, we broke up, what now? Aplogizing?"

 

,, Hyomin I know you're angry, but let's forget the past."

 

,, Forget the past? Jae Hee ssi we were in a relationship for 7 years, we wanted to marry, but now you want me to forget the past? Are you serious.. you're just like Yun Seo. Ok let's meet at 7pm, I want to hear what you have to say." Hyomin hung up.

 

,, Why did he call?" Dong Gun asks.

 

,, It's nothing. Let's eat, the food is getting cold." Hyomin had no appetite, but she has to eat. If she doesn't eat her brother will become supicious.

 

After they ate her brother went back to work and Dong Gun gave her a ride home. During the ride they talked.

 

,, Hyomin, tell me the truth. Why did he call?"

 

,, It's really nothing Oppa. Really."

 

,, You sound really angry."

 

,, It's normal that I sound angry when I talk with him."

 

They arrived home:

 

,, I'm going, thanks for the ride Oppa!" Hyomin says and get out the car. Jae Won is standing at the gate and waves his hand.

 

,, Hyomin! Where were you? I looked for you. Who was that guy?"

 

,, I brought my brother his wallet and thats Dong Gun Oppa. He's one of my brothers best friend. Don't worry I'm not cheating on you."

 

,, I never said that you're cheating on me haha."

 

,, But why are you here Oppa?"

 

,, Yun Seo called me, Jae Hee called you right?"

 

,, Yes.."

 

,, Let's go meet them and hear what they have to say. Ok?"

 

,, Ok If you want to.."

 

,, What should I wear?"

 

,, A suit? Haha.." Hyomin replies.

 

,, Then let's go buy one! Come with me."

 

,, Now?"

 

,, When else do you want to go Hyomin?"

 

,, Let's go now Oppa!"

 

They talked on the way and he asked her out about her brothers best friends who always stick on her like gum.

 

,, How are they? Friendly?"

 

,, Why are you asking? Are you jealous Oppa?"

 

,, Nooo... I'm just asking."

 

,, Dong Gun Oppa is someone who's always friendly. He never had a girlfriend. Sometimes I think he's gay.. he's like a second brother for me. Once I got kicked out from home. I had no place to sleep, but Dong Gun Oppa came and said : Sleep at my house, I'll talk with your brother later. // Jong Hyuk Oppa is a total player. He is married, but he keep on going dates with other woman. Sometimes I play a spy for him. But he's a very nice person who cares a lot. When I'm sick he's the first person to get medicine for me. And Min Jong Oppa is the innocent one. He was once married, but his wife died during an car accident. He never loved any other woman since that day. Do you want to hear more Oppa?"

 

,, So they seem to be nice people."

 

,, Of course they are."

 

,, What about you? Do you have any siblings? What about your parents? You never told me anything about them.."

 

,, My parents both died during a car accident when I was two years old, so I'm an orphan. I got adopted when I was six years old. They are good people. I have two siblings, but they are my step-siblings. They are both younger than me."

 

,, Ah.. that's sad, but also nice. Oh Oppa the store is here!"

 

They left the car at the corner and walked into the store.

 

,, Woah so many suits, handsome.." Hyomin is thrilled.

 

,, Which one would fit me?"

 

,, All haha.." Hyomin picked out 5 suits.

 

,, Try them on Oppa and then come out!"

 

Jae Won went into the dressing room and changed.

 

He comes out and wears a brown suit with a blue tie. Hyomin thinks it doesn't fit him.

 

 

,, Oppa next one!"

 

He went it again and came out with a dark blue suit and a white pants.

 

,, No Oppa this also not.. it doesn't fit you. It's too.. aish I don't know.. next one!"

 

Once again he went it and came out. This time Hyomin seems to like it. It's a black suit, with black pants and a black blouse. From head to toe black. 

 

 

,, Oppa I LOVE THIS ONEE!" Hyomin says and makes a heart.

 

,, Really? Good I take this sweetie."

 

Jae Won bought the suit and they went home. It is already late and in two hours they are going to meet Jae Hee and Yun Seo. Hyomin and Jae Won are getting ready. Hyomin wears a black short dress, which shows her beautiful shoulder.

 

 

And Jae Won:

 

 

 

After getting ready they went to meet Jae Hee and Yun Seo. They already waited for them. Hyomin and Jae Won are entering the restaurant. Say hello to both and sit down. The service comes and asks what they would like to have. Hyomin answers:

 

,, One bottle of your best wine. Please on my bill."

 

,, So you guys wanted to talk to us?" Jae Won asks.

 

,, Oh we did. At the beginning we'd like to apologize. Because it was a fault of us to have an affair behind your back." Both said.

 

,, Hyomin Chingu, I'm really sorry. I know you guys were a wonderful couple and I destroyed everything, even our friendship. I'm also sorry Jae Won. We were im a long time relationship. Never figthed, but at the end I stabbed you behing your back. I'm really sorry."

 

,, Do you think this changes anything? Apologize for this? Yun Seo keep your head straight. You've done something wrong, and now you think that an apologize can remove everything? No you're wrong. If you think that we start over our friendship, then you have been guessing wrong. Because for me.. you are death meat." 

 

Hyomin was so angry. If she could, she would have thrown the wine bottle on Yun Seo's head.

 

 

,, I hate people like you." Hyomin said.

 

Thanks for reading ^-^