Hate

A sad love story

,, You really can't forgive me Hyomin?" Jae Hee asks.

 

,, No I can't. Why should I? I've been going through a hard time because of you."

 

,,  I can understand that you're angry, but one day you must forgive me."

 

,, What If I don't want to Jae Hee? I think we should stop the conversation and the contact from here on. It was really nice to know you, but some day it has to stop. I'm leaving first,  I hope you two won't fight during your marriage. Have a nice time together." Hyomin and Jae Won leave first and meet her brother and his friends for a drink.

 

,, Oppa we've done a good job." Hyomin says and smile.

 

,, No you've done a good job. It was just like a drama!" He laughs.

 

,, I think ym brother isn't here already.. only Jong Hyuk Oppa. I'm sure he's talking with any girls right now.."

 

They get off and walk into the bar. As expected Jong Hyuk is already there, drinking and talking with any girls.

 

,, OPPAAAA!! Are you cheating on your wife again?"

 

,, No.. I'm just talking."

 

,, We'll see, I'll tell her!" Hyomin calls the number of his wife and what does Jae Won say?

 

,, YAH he's also a man.." and starts become red.

 

,, Don't tell me that you also.." Hyomin asks suspicious.

 

,, No.. why are you still asking so many questions when you already everything about me?.."

 

 

,,Oppa it's not that I don't trust you.. It's just.. I don't want you to become like Jong Hyuk Oppa. Because of all these girls his wife already talked with Ming Jong Oppa more than hundred times for divorce."

 

,, You're still young what do you know about love?" Jong Hyuk suddenly asks and laughs.

 

,, YAAAAAH!" Hyomin screams and the whole bar shakes.

 

,, Why are you screaming? It's embarassing.." Jong Hyuk says.

 

,, You're the one who's embarassing Oppa." Hyomin replies to Jong Hyuk.

 

A few minutes later Dong Gun, Min Jong and her brother arrives. They don't know that Jong Hyuk amost cheated on his wife again. Hyomin had to shut up , because she didn't wanted to get scold again.

 

,, Oh you guys are already here?" Her brother asks surprise.

 

,, Oh we are. You're a bit late, what kept you so long? Yoon Se Ah Unnie?"

 

 

Yoon Se Ah is Hyomin's brother girlfriend. She's an professional golf player and loves parties.

 

,, YAH what are you talking about??" Her brother asks nervous.

 

,, Oppa you're trembling, do you think I don't know about ur relationship? Aigoo."

 

,, Soo Roo you're in a relationship?!" Jong Hyuk asks.

 

,, Since when?" Min Jong asks.

 

,, Is she pretty?" Dong Gun asks.

 

,, Hyung how old is she?" Jae Won asks.

 

Everyone had questions till he showed a picture and their questions were answered.

 

,, Oppa you have a good taste. She's pretty and has a nice style. GOD I love her bag. Can you ask her where she bought her bag?" Hyomin asks.

 

,, YAH you won't have enough money for this bag. Look at you. From head to toe luxurious stuff. I'm sure your money is all gone now." Her brother teases her.

 

,, Then I take your money Oppa." Hyomin says and everyone laughs. Even the bar keeper.

 

The night was nice and everyone drank. What happened the next morning I'm sure everyone knows already. What happens when you drink to much? You have a headache and whiches your mother were here to make you a hangover soup.

 

Bon Appetite!