Who are you?

A sad love story

Hyomin woke up after sleeping three hours. She dreamed how someone saved her.. but who is this person?

 

Her hands were frozen and someone was reaching his/her hand after Hyomin. The hand was warm and soft.

 

,, Hyomin sshi.. Hyomin sshi.." 

 

,, Yes?" Hyomin answers.

 

,, It's time for breakfast. You have to eat everything, because you didn't eat much yesterday. At least try eating the meat abit. You look so pale.. are you on diet Hyomin sshi? Why are you only eating vegetable and rice?"

 

,, I don't like meat that much.."

 

,, OH really? But at least eat bit please, ok?"

 

,, Ok.."

 

,,  Oh you've got a lette Hyomin sshi!"

 

,, A letter?"

 

,, Yes it's from a boy named Julian Kang. Do you know him?"

 

 

Julien Kang is Canadian and Half Korean. He's friend with Hyomin, they got to know each other on the plane and kept in contact.

 

,, Julien Kang? I don't know him.. maybe the letter is for someone else."

 

,, No here's ,, Park Hyomin" written. From Julian Kang to Park Hyomin."

 

,, But I don't know someone whose name Julien Kang is.."

 

,, Maybe he's someone you knew before the accident. You must have forgotten who he is."

 

Hyomin takes the letter and opens it.

 

,, Julien.. who's Julien? Is he really someone I know? I should read the letter."

 

Hi Hyomin! 

 

I haven't contact you for a long time! I'm sorry I was busy teaching my students at school. I hope you're doing good and didn't forget how to speak English. What are you doing these days? You finished univesity right? Let's meet one day. I really want to see If you changed! How about Friday 16th at 7pm at Cheongdamdong Alica Cafe? You have my number right? Call me!

 

Many greets, your Julien!

 

---

 

,,Julien.. I seem to know him but from where.. I wish I could remember everything.. I ask Jae Won Oppa If he can take me there. Maybe I recognize his face.. I really want to meet him and know who he is. At least he will be able to explain me how we got to know each other."

 

Hyomin called Jae Won and told him that she needs to meet someone on next friday.

 

,, Oppa.. theres someone I need to meet at friday. Can you take me there?"

 

,, Of course! Where is it?"

 

,, Cheongdamdong Alice Cafe at 7pm."

 

,, Who is it?"

 

,, I don't know, but I want to know who he is.."

 

,, It's a guy?!"

 

,, Yes his name is Julien.  I received a letter today, It was from an Julien Kang adressed to me. I thought it was a switched letter, but there was my name written on it and in the letter he talked about me. We seem to know each other really good."

 

,, Arraseo, but be careful, ok?"

 

,, Don't worry.. If he's bad I'm going to scream your name as loud as I can."

 

,, Good plan haha.. then see you tomorrow! Have a nice day sweetie."

 

,, You too Oppa!"

 

Hyomin hung up and went outside. She wants to meet the little kid who gave her the huge eye toy. She asks one of the nurses where she is.

 

,, Excuse me.. did you see Lee Chae Mi? The little girl who has cancer."

 

,, Oh Lee Chae Mi? She's having a blood test. You can see her when the blood test is finished."

 

,, Thank you Nurse Kim." Hyomin went to the lobby and started drawing the people she saw. From young to old.

 

,, You can draw really pretty Noona. I want to draw like you!" A little boy says to her.

 

,, Really? Thank you little boy. Whats your name? Want me to draw you?"

 

,, Cheongmal Noona??"

 

,, Of course, you only have to tell me your name."

 

,, My name is Lee Do Hyun and yours?"

 

,, I'm Park Hyomin kekeke.."

 

,, Why are you here Noona? Are you also ill?"

 

,, I can't walk anymore and I had a big accident.. thats what people always tell me.. but what do you have?"

 

,, I had a leg operation, because I hurt it. The doctor told me that I can go home soon. The food here is so bad Noona!"

 

 

,, The food is really bad. But come sit on this chair and I draw you! You can't move, ok?"

 

,, Ok, I promise Noona!" So the little kid sat down on the chair, gave Hyomin his cuttest smile and didn't move for an half hour.

 

,, Are you finish Noona? My legs hurt.."

 

,, It's finished! Great job Do Hyun! Heres your picture!" Hyomin gave him the picture.

 

,, WOOAH It's so pretty Noona! Thank you so much, I'm going to show this picture to all kids in this hospital!!"

 

,, Do that, annyeooong ^-^" The little kid went back to his friend. Suddenly she feels how someone tips on her shoulder.

 

,, Hi aren't you Hyomin? Park Hyomin? It's me Julien! Julien Kang! Did you already forget me? OH now I'm sad."

 

,, Julien?"

 

,, YES ME!!! So you didn't forget me!"

 

,, Who are you?"

 

,, You don't remember me? I sent you a letter a few weeks ago.."

 

-- NURSE CALLING HYOMIN ---

 

,, Hyomin sshi you have to go to the radiotherapy. Dr. Kim's already waiting!"

 

,, Yes I'm coming Nurse Kim!"

 

,, Hyomin you really don't remember me? Why are you here? Why are you sitting in a wheelchair?"

 

,, Ahjussi I have to go, I think you mistaked me with someone else."

 

,, No I haven't! I come with you.. whats wrong with you?"

 

Hyomin is on her way to the radiotherapy. Julien is following her.

 

,, Hyomin sshi, you have to come in here! I help you lay down." A nurse is carrying and putting her on the lying surface. 

 

,, Hyomin sshi the radiotherapy starts now."

 

--- Outside----

 

,, Hello I wanted to ask what Hyomin has.."

 

,, Are you her guardian?" Dr. Kim asks.

 

,, No.. I'm her friend. She said she doesn't know me even thought we've been in contact for years.."

 

,, You seem not to know that Hyomin sshi had a big car accident about 2 month ago. She hurt her head a lot and now she's paralyzed on both legs. She also has amnesia. That's why she can't remember people from the past anymore."

 

,, Amnesia? Thats why.."

 

,, DR.KIM IS THE THERAPY FINISHED? I want to eat Patbingsoo.. my Oppa is waiting for me.."

 

,, Wait a bit Hyomin sshi."

 

,, She isn't like before.. she acts more like a kid?"

 

,, Her real age is 25 years old, but because of the damages in her brain, she seem to return to the age of 14."

 

,, Oh my god.."

 

-- After the therapy ended a nurse brought Hyomin back in her room and put on clothes for her.

 

,, Are you exicited my Queen?"

 

,, OF COURSE! Oppa told me we're going to a amusent park and ride roler coasters and eat candy floss. I'm so happy!!"

 

,, I wish I could go too.. I have to work so much.. aish I envie you my queen!" Nurse Kim says.

 

Meanwile Julien is waiting outside. There he meets Jae Won.

 

,, Hi who are you?"

 

,, My name is Julien, an old from friend from Hyomin.. I just got the informations that Hyomin had a big car accident two month ago."

 

,, Oh so you're Julien? She told me you wrote a letter to her and that you want to meet her on friday.. she wants to meet you."

 

,, Thats right.. ehm.. where are you guys going now?"

 

,, We're going to an amusent park to enjoy some time together."

 

Julien went home. He's going to meet Hyomin on friday 16th.

 

 

Meanwhile Hyomin and Jae Won are on their way to the amusent park.

 

,, Hyomin are you excited?"

 

,, I'm total excited Oppa!!!"

 

-- They arrived --

 

,, Oppa look there are clown and robots hahaha .."

 

 

,, Look i'm also a robot.!" Hyomin imitates a robot and make Jae Won laugh.

 

,, You're just too cute Hyomin my queen. Saranghea!"